Author Topic: MIKE HUCKABEE IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!  (Read 4188 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
MIKE HUCKABEE IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!
« on: May 14, 2011, 09:05:41 PM »
What do you think of this new development?!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: MIKE HUCKABEE IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 09:17:24 PM »
 :'(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 09:58:17 PM »
Our new mission now is to find the next best thing?
Who should we support if any of the remaning GOP candidates?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 10:00:48 PM »
Dan,  around two minutes after you started this thread,    I started a thread on the same topic.      I didn't see your thread until after starting mine.  

In answer to your question,    I'm disappointed that Mike Huckabee isn't running.    And I'm very concerned that the Republicans have a candidate who can realistically defeat Barack Hussein Obama.    At this time,   our best chance is for people to be fed up with Obama to the extent that they will choose the Republican even if that candidate is far from ideal.      Our focus might have to be 90 % or more on exposing Obama,  compared to promoting the Republican Candidate.     The next few months will give us a better idea where things stand.     Right now,   I'm not optimistic.  
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 10:04:53 PM »
That sounds like a smart move eb, no need to rush on this vital issue.
we might have started the threads simoutaneously...lol

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 01:56:34 AM »
There goes the neighborhood.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 03:17:49 AM »
It's a sad development... Huckabee might have made a good president... In the past few years I think many Americans saw Huckabee on his TV show and got to like him... I know I did...He seems like a person that might try to do whats best for the American people... I guess he did not want to go through another primary run running against other candidates that would win against him in the primary but lose to the shvartza President in the General election... The next 4 years would be a very hard presidency for a new president anyway and I think this on top of all else might have made Huckabee say no... I think it's important for our group to move on because we all know what the next 4 years of the shvartza Presidency will bring.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 05:19:48 AM »
Oh you mean the guy who said this stuff?

“We respect those who want to provide a better life for their children and grandchildren. For decades, we treated our state’s African-American population poorly. The Hispanic influx gives us a second chance to prove what kind of people we really are.”

“Pretty soon, Southern white guys like me may be in the minority,” Huckabee said jokingly as the crowd roared in laughter…He said Arkansas needs to make the transition from a traditional Southern state to one that recognizes and cherishes diversity “in culture, in language and in population.”

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 08:55:14 AM »
How does one run for President?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 09:03:32 AM »
How does one run for President?
Very carefully... If they wish to win... The actual process of getting on the ballot would eliminate most average Americans.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 10:17:26 AM »
Very carefully... If they wish to win... The actual process of getting on the ballot would eliminate most average Americans.

If I wanted to run what would I have to do?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 10:36:07 AM »
Unless you could make yourself an overnight sensation the process would require years of running for smaller office or some other thing to gain some name recognition... The major stumbling block is getting the required number of signatures to get on the ballot... The next major stumbling block would be  raising enough money to get anywhere...  I am sure there is more to the process then this but this is the basics...

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2011, 01:23:24 PM »

“We respect those who want to provide a better life for their children and grandchildren. For decades, we treated our state’s African-American population poorly. The Hispanic influx gives us a second chance to prove what kind of people we really are.”

“Pretty soon, Southern white guys like me may be in the minority,” Huckabee said jokingly as the crowd roared in laughter…He said Arkansas needs to make the transition from a traditional Southern state to one that recognizes and cherishes diversity “in culture, in language and in population.”

And who would you like to see running ?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 01:34:54 PM »

I knew the Repug establishment was very pro black and pro illegal alien. 

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2011, 01:53:17 PM »

yet you support a 9/11 conspiracist????kettle, pot and possibly in this case ,the colour black literally springs to mind with this one.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 01:57:08 PM »
yet you support a 9/11 conspiracist????kettle, pot and possibly in this case ,the colour black literally springs to mind with this one.

What 9/11 conspiracist are you talking about?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 02:00:03 PM »

Jews should not run for public office in the galut. Im assuming you are jewish?

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 02:11:16 PM »

This is one issue I disagree with Chaim on... While I understand Chaim's reasons for his position  I personally would love to see true conservative Jews running for office... I think Just Mo is asking about the process in general  ...  I think he knows how Chaim feels about the issue.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2011, 03:34:05 PM »

I don't support any 9/11 conspiracists for president. I just said I think JTF should work with Pastor Manning.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2011, 03:35:24 PM »
And who would you like to see running ?

Good question. I haven't seen anyone I really approve of yet. I wish we could get someone who will look out for the rights of the majority.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2011, 06:30:23 PM »

Wow. I am insulted. I am SHOCKED you don't know the answer to that question.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2011, 06:33:35 PM »
Wow. I am insulted. I am SHOCKED you don't know the answer to that question.

Of course 'Its Just Mo' is Jewish... I know your kosher... And I would vote for you even if your ran...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2011, 07:37:44 PM »
Good question. I haven't seen anyone I really approve of yet. I wish we could get someone who will look out for the rights of the majority.

you are prepared to brown nose a 9/11 truther considering members on here have lost family members and close friends, but someone as pro israel as Huckabee(jtf's and gods most vital issue(s)) you want rid.

Please think through your post, this is JTF, if you bless Israel, the rest would fit into place. he would have done that. yet you hated him.

Whats also funny is that you have no viable candidate to bring to the plate, not one. All you do is hate Huckabee. Which is fine, but you must have a solution, which,like your evidence for evolution, you have failed to do.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2011, 07:59:17 PM »
I for one am very disappointed at this news. I am also a little angry at huckleberry for acting like he did during his trips to Israel...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14