Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday May 29, 2011  (Read 5717 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday May 29, 2011
« on: May 21, 2011, 06:10:05 PM »
Dear Chaim, three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Why do Arabs in general smell? Is it because Islam requires you to not bathe? I know for a fact that you were surrounded by hundreds of Arabs while in prison. Would you agree with me that the rats in prison had better hygiene than the smelly Arabs?

2. Please expose the hideous self-hating Jew, Ashley Tisdale.

3. Do you the Arabs and the Muslims are taking over Mexico and Latin America?

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:50:16 PM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday May 29, 2011
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 06:33:23 PM »
shalom

if europe sees a kahanist israel successful in taking care of its muslim nazi cancer, will the europeans demand that their governments take similar action against a similar problem in europe?

this bin laden death is a great opportunity. it was totally obvious muslim nazi pakistan sheltered him.
 i propose we gather pakistan's leaders and pay them each 2b$ to surrender pakistan's land and resources and secure them a place to retire. not that i care to compensate them, i just want to avoid a confrontation. after we secure control of pakistan, we begin the process of returning that land to it's rightful owners, India!

we can also do the same with afghanistan if india wants it, though there is no need to compensate it's rulers, they will give up without a fight. we militarily control afghan and we pay them 1/3rd of their GDP in aid.

when the kahanists take over, how many leftists will do yerida? how fast will the lost population be regained by aliyah?

europe, a content being raped by islam, has 2M jews living in it, and theres a solid aliyah coming from there now, because of which, we have twice as many olim as yordim. when the arab muslim nazi's are put in their place and terrorism is a thing of the past, will new flood in at a much higher rate?

lets not forget american jewry, do you think that by the time you are done with your 2nd term, we can, beezrat hashem, get a near-complete in-gathering of exiles?

wouldn't it be awesome to have a Mike Huckabee/Allen West ticket for 2016?

what do you have to say to the drones of david duke ys who think alex jones ys is actually a zionist and is part of the "international jewish conspiracy"?

does the name "Eustace Mullins" ring a bell?

please respond to this unfortunate individual from zootube who goes by zigyzigy13 he must have a very hard life living with those head injuries.
he is referring to the earthquake in japan

"Nuclear bobmb was used to cause the ar quake  under the deep ocean in a deep hole created by a US secret military(Jewish) and of course the CIA(Jewish)."
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 08:08:20 PM by Meerkat »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 09:54:00 PM »
res

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 11:36:16 PM »
Shalom chaim

1. The current world view of peace is for the righteous to live side by side with the wicked....actually, more like the wicked to have their cake and eat it too.  Chaim, what is peace really supposed to be? (and if someone can make a zootube video of the answer that will be good.)

2. What do you think of the following metaphor: the settlers are king David and the Israeli establishment is the jealous King Shaul?

3. Speaking of King David, have you ever wondered why the Romans revered him so much to make statues of him?  It's because King David was a winner.  He treated the Jewish Kingdom's enemies-the Nazis of back then-with the brutality they deserved.  The Jewish people and Israel will only be respected if we act in a similar fashion.

And a dvar Torah of this week's parasha.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 05:51:23 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 07:36:55 PM »
Shalom Shalom Chaim,
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 03:10:33 AM »
Shalom Chaim
  In this episode BritishSword cleans up the internet.
Chaim I am mortified, as humourous as it was the short illustration last week wasn't meant to be anonymous. What happened was the server hosting the image packed in just in time for the broadcast. Can we try again?
  If theres no image in the below space then I shan't be able to post for a while I will be too busy steaming with embarrasment.

-----
We need to analyse what happened in Britain and how the move to AV failed. What happened was the Torys literally bought the referendum result. We were carpet bombed with leaflets, negative propaganda on TV. All the newspapers pushed against it and the government bought premium spots on youtube. If Obama has similiar satanic powers at his disposal, then you have your work cut out for you. I hear he's trying to raise a billion dollars for his re-election. Have you any plans to counter the brute force assault coming your way?
------

I never did like that forum ranking system that gives people stars depending on their number of posts. I've been on a couple of forums in the past. People can gain high post count by spamming, arguing with people, posting inane rubbish about themselves. You have had a couple of people with high post counts who turned out to be fruit loops. Yacov, Weigang and Rosenberg to name but  a few. Maybe we should change it to a system that ranks people depending how useful they are to the community.
----
  I was active in the internet marketing arena for a while. Traffic was the lifeblood of that business. We developed all sorts of tricks to get round Google and youtubes stupid rules and bans. I'm not going to unleash my full power just yet, I'm going to try and think off something that bypasses a requirement for youtube entirely. I can come up with it, I may be gentile but I got jewish brains y'all.

לאכול הרבה פרי
 BritishSword
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 10:29:50 AM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 01:16:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1.  Is the mainstream media different today than when you were young? Better, worse, or the same? Can you give examples?

2.  When you want a little inspiration, what parts of Tanach do you like to read?

3.  Which country or countries do you think the next big wave of Jewish immigration will come from?

Chazak v'amatz,

Dreidelhead
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 01:49:34 AM by dreidelhead »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 08:58:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim, here are my three questions.

1: Have you heard anything about the disgusting Tamil Muslim, Raj Rajaratnam (yimach shemo), being convicted on every count of insider trading? This Jabba the Hut-like beast, who obviously has eaten way too much halal curry, was every bit as big a corporate crook as Bernie Madoff, if not worse, and there was not a peep of this story anywhere in the NWO media. The few online articles that discuss him made very sure to omit any mention of his religion or ethnicity, identifying him at most as "Sri Lankan" the way Elias Abuelazam was described as "an Israeli man" last year. Do you have any words to say about this sickening Moolie chazir, who donated several million dollars to Islamic terrorist front groups?

2: Which of these two individuals will have a warmer spot reserved for them in Gehenom: Alex Jones, who says Ariel Sharon masterminded 9/11, or Sharon himself, who actually ethnically cleansed tens of thousands of Jews, stood idly by while thousands more were murdered by Canaanite Arab Nazis, and decided to free the murderers of Shalhevet Pass in the name of "ending the intifada"?

3: In July 1983, when the Liberation Tigers began their jihad against Sri Lankan non-Muslims by ambushing 13 unsuspecting Ceylonese soldiers, average Sinhalese (native ethic Sri Lankan Buddhist) civilians reacted in nationwide outrage and retaliated against Sri Lankan Muslims en masse. Hundreds of SL Muslims were killed and thousands of SL Islamic businesses were destroyed by enraged citizens. What will it take for Israelis to react to Arab terror like that?

G-d bless,

YimachShemoToCroatia

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 09:31:29 PM »
Brother Chaim,
So Congo-Obongo didn't mince words and said that the Jews should go back to pre-1967. The ape basically said for the Jews to go to hell.
But it looks like all the other presidents pretty much did the same, only they minced words and kind-of sort-of said it.
They really couldn't have done anything if the Jewish traitor leaders didn't offer Israel's death on a silver platter to begin with.
Your take?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 12:06:31 PM »
Dear Chaim

Did you know that pigang is now calling himself rabbi Weigang now?

What is your opinion of the city of Atlanta which is pretty much where I live?

What do you think is the most beautiful state in the United States and which do you think is more beautiful?  The state you think is the most beautiful or Israel?

Your a racist for telling that Mexcian to stop urinating in your yard!!! you stole his land white gringo!!!  Go back to Europe since this is his continent and not yours and hes has the right to urinate in your yard.   :::D :::D :::D (joking)

Thanks and G-d bless you, your loved ones, the Jewish people and Israel.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 06:23:36 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline dbenshlomo

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 08:53:23 PM »
There is absolute, concrete proof that Hezbollah is working in Latin America, through the various communist governments that exist in places like Brazil. Rachel Ehrenfeld authored a book called Narco-Terrorism back in 1990 or 1002 on the topic of how Islamist terrorists are partly behind the South American drug cartels, and are deliberately seeking to combat our border agents and invade/infiltrate America through this potent back door. The Islamist-communist link, of course, is highly documented, just as Iran is really a proxy state of Russia. The Hezbollah-Mexican border link is 100% correct, and is well-documented. 

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 01:37:32 PM »
A politician from an anti-immigrant party in the Italian government's coalition is hailing war crimes suspect Ratko Mladic as a patriot and saying the Serbs could have halted an Islamic "advance" in Europe.

Mario Borghezio, a member of the European parliament, said on Italian Il Sole-24 Ore radio Friday that the accusations against the ex-general are political and that he has zero faith in the Hague international tribunal to hold a fair trial.

Borghezio also is drawing condemnation for saying that the Serbs "could have stopped an Islamic advance in Europe." Opposition Sen. Felice Belisario denounced Borghezio's assertions as "spine-chilling," especially since Borghezio's Northern League party is Premier Silvio Berlusconi's main ally.

Can you comment on the arrest of Serbian General who defended gates of Europe?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 10:24:34 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1)   If New Jersey Governor Chris Christie  decides to run for President and wins the 2012 Republican Nomination,    would you reluctantly support him in the general election against Barack Hussein Obama or would you sit the general Presidential election out?       Basically,   do you view Chris Christie along the lines of Mitch Daniels?

2 )   In 2008,   Barack Hussein Obama reportedly got around 2/3 of the youth vote in the general election.     Do you believe that a significant % of people under 30 have now realized that Hussein Obama is a fraud?   Or do you think the Liberal brainwashing that they received in high school and college will kept Hussein Obama's youth vote total around 66 to 67 % again?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 10:31:28 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2011, 08:41:46 AM »
Shavua Tov Chaim,
What can you tell us about the "satanic verses" from the Koran?

Why do so many blacks and arabs name their daughters "Aisha"?

Can you relate a story about a rich Jew who promised to help JTF with a large donation but never came through with the money?

What do you think of Texas gov Rick Perry?

Todah Chaim,
Gimatria

PS Which is the filthier neighborhood in Manhattan: the meatpacking district or greenwich village?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 07:37:12 PM by Gimatria »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2011, 09:23:24 AM »
Shalom Chaim

What's your analysis about Netanyoyo's visit to America. Why did conservatives like Rush Limbaugh like Natanyoyo's appearance so much ?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2011, 12:21:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim

With all this talk of 67 lines, land swaps, settlement blocs and the Jordan Valley can we review some geography and demographics.  As far as I understand, (please correct if mistaken) keeping settlement blocs, while allowing a couple hundred thousand Jews not to lose their homes, does not change the fact that Israel would be only 9 miles wide.  If Bibi is serious about defensible borders he would need to do much more than keep the settlement blocs.  Then there is the Jordan Valley.  As far as I understand there are not many Arabs living there, in fact Jews might outnumber Arabs there and it is strategically vital.  Without the Jordan Valley Israel has no security and without it the Arabs do not have a viable state.  Of course that is the whole fallacy of the Palestinian State, it turns one viable nation into 2 non viable states.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2011, 04:08:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions

The Jewish lawyer Samuel Untermeyer was the main organizer behind the "Hate Germany" boycotts of 1933 that followed the free election of Hitler. Untermeyer also secretly organized the "Satanist Movement" inside the USA during the 1920s in the hope that it would hasten Communism. The "Son of Sam" cult of the 1970s led by murderer David Berkowitz performed Satanic rituals inside Untermeyer Park located in Yonkers, NY. The Jewish-owned media outlets covered up why the cult was named "Son of Sam".

Christian culture was actually flourishing in Europe and America before Jewish influence. corruption of culture, government, finance and media is pulling the white society into extinction while the very same Jewish intellectuals pulling the strings in Europe and America are supporting the extreme right-wing nature of Israel. Why is it that European culture should be forced to accept multiculturalism while Israel remains racially pure?

I am concerned for the Black people going into Israel/Palestine from Africa, I think the Jews are setting them up to enslave them. They are being tricked, one way or other, because they have enslaved Black people before. These Poor people have suffered enough. They were tricked during the Civil rights movements, because they used them to gain entry into American Political system. The Black people make up 90% of the prison Population, because they get no justice. & classified as 3/5th of a person.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones & The Chosen People
Bryan
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane