Author Topic: Alex Jones supports the "palastinians"  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Alex Jones supports the "palastinians"
« on: May 22, 2011, 12:22:58 PM »
For the few who listen to this conspiracy theory crackpot, here's Alex Jones' take on Obama telling little Israel to return to "pre-1967 borders" and Alex's support for the arab terrorists who seek to destroy Israel in his very own words.

Clip from Alex Jones radio broadcast on May 20, 2011

"...they just keep palastine in this endless process while Israel expands it's borders...", "so Israel getting all freaked out and running around pulling their hair out... that's all a bunch of theater", "The palastinians aren't going to get any land. You watch. The settlements will expand."
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Alex Jones supports the "palastinians"
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 12:42:08 PM »
Well, the liberal crackpots will never admit that the shvartza President has any evil intent towards Israel... They would have people believe its all hot air and positioning... Contrary to popular belief its not how the game is played thats important its who wins in the end.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 02:06:48 PM »
Great post! Thank you, Shlomo!   There was a Jew badmouthing me on facebook and he supports this criminal Jew-hater.   Wonder what he'll say now.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 02:23:59 PM »
No surprise. This guy is a real nutjob.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 10:24:04 PM »
Well, the liberal crackpots will never admit that the shvartza President has any evil intent towards Israel... They would have people believe its all hot air and positioning... Contrary to popular belief its not how the game is played thats important its who wins in the end.
What's a shvartza?

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 11:51:21 PM »
a shvartza is a black person who waits on the porch for their welfare check

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 12:12:08 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 12:00:07 PM »
If you walk through the hood you will see black people sitting on their porches doing nothing. They are called porch monkeys in some circles.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 12:05:04 PM »
Don't give Jones that much respect as true ideological Jew Hater.Alex found his following of dopes and knows how to make a living off them.Any self respecting anti Jewish person has no respect for him.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 08:35:40 PM »
Any self respecting anti Jewish person has no respect for him.

Is that supposed to be an insult to Jones?   Whether people respect his sorry behind or not, he hates Jews and loves the Arabs.  PERIOD.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 08:44:19 PM »
Big surprise. I think his little bit about Ariel Sharon being behind 9/11 kind of gave that away.  ::)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 08:49:19 PM »
Don't give Jones that much respect as true ideological Jew Hater.Alex found his following of dopes and knows how to make a living off them.Any self respecting anti Jewish person has no respect for him.
So what are you trying to prove here? Alex Jones hates Jeff Rense hates David Duke hates Alex Linder hates Kevin Strom hates Don Black, et cetera et cetera et cetera. Nazis have about as much internal unity as Muslims.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 09:34:22 PM »
Alex Jones is a piece of Jew hating excrement

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2011, 06:21:22 AM »
Big surprise. I think his little bit about Ariel Sharon being behind 9/11 kind of gave that away.  ::)
I didn't listen to him lately usually he blames the U.S..
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 11:37:21 PM »
?   I posted this thread as a link on facebook and the following message comes up when people try to click on the link:

The link you are trying to visit has been classified as potentially abusive by Facebook partners. To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit our Facebook's Security Page. Please also read the Wikipedia articles on malware and phishing.

Website reported for spam, malware, phishing or other abuse
This warning is provided in collaboration with Web of Trust. Learn More

I clicked on learn more and this came up:

http://fb.mywot.com/#!/scorecard/jtf.org

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/jtf.org

What kind of bolshevik garbage is this?   A "circle of trust" is banning our site from facebook??!!

What can we do about this?  this is really a big problem.  This means that we are essentially cut off from the entire social media of facebook.   We cannot generate hits from links there or bring in new members or show them our site etc.      It's literally millions of people.

• Gold Star JTF Member

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 12:59:43 PM »
I don't listen to that piece of excrement at all, Mord. Obviously that disgusting popcorn-headed excrement Zuckerberg is a fan of that Nazi too, KWRBT.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2011, 11:14:46 PM »
?   I posted this thread as a link on facebook and the following message comes up when people try to click on the link:

The link you are trying to visit has been classified as potentially abusive by Facebook partners. To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit our Facebook's Security Page. Please also read the Wikipedia articles on malware and phishing.

Website reported for spam, malware, phishing or other abuse
This warning is provided in collaboration with Web of Trust. Learn More

I clicked on learn more and this came up:

http://fb.mywot.com/#!/scorecard/jtf.org

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/jtf.org

What kind of bolshevik garbage is this?   A "circle of trust" is banning our site from facebook??!!

What can we do about this?  this is really a big problem.  This means that we are essentially cut off from the entire social media of facebook.   We cannot generate hits from links there or bring in new members or show them our site etc.      It's literally millions of people.

Meanwhile, they dont crack down on pages like the 'third intifada.'  What a sick joke

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2011, 01:51:50 PM »
Btw, this post to my facebook page is generating a lot of discussion and a lot of disagreement about Alex Jones.

Furthermore, many people who are clicking on the link think that it is a broken link or an error, and they say so in the comments!   I told them to click on "ignore this warning" but you see the drastic psychological damage and PR prevention this "warning system" causes on our site.   It is a real and major problem IMO to be essentially cut off from the entire social network of facebook which is what this "system" amounts to.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2011, 02:27:26 PM »
Btw, if anyone can cite more direct proof that jones supports the fakestinians, that would make for a good knockout punch in the comments section now that I've lured people in and they are defending him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2011, 07:32:20 PM »
Here is a picture of the warning message put up by facebook any time someone clicks on any link related to JTF.org

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/352/wotsmearofjtf.jpg

At the web of trust site, they locked my thread because people were bickering about politics in it (actually, it was just a few people bashing rightwing politicians), and I had not even replied to them.   Then I tried to make a new thread so I could reply to people who actually said something substantive in the original thread, and they deleted my new thread.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 07:52:44 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »