Author Topic: For 'Palestinians' Every day is nakba day  (Read 410 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
For 'Palestinians' Every day is nakba day
« on: May 23, 2011, 03:27:53 PM »
This was a headline on the radical left-wing website called Huffington Post. That slime-bucket site constantly attacks Israel and is so left-wing that I have sworn that I will NEVER EVER read a single article from that site. But I often see the headlines from this trash site because google news shoves these headlines into my news feed {I wish I could figure out a way to have google news totally ignore huffpo}...

But this headline makes me laugh... Every day is Nakba day for palestinians.... Well I bet it is, and I don't feel sorry for them.

As I stated many times. Any so-called catastrophe which happened to the arabs who lived in the land was due primarily to the arabs own actions. Nobody forced them to start an offensive war against Israel on the day it was established. Nobody forced them to move, except for their own leaders who swore to them that they would exterminate the Jews in the land so that the arabs could steal the Jewish land... And meanwhile all the surrounding arab states evicted their Jews and confiscated their property...

I bet it must hurt a lot to be losers, to have mounted two major military confrontations against a tiny Jewish state and to lose the war... That must really make them mad... Too bad!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: For 'Palestinians' Every day is nakba day
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 03:34:12 PM »
Every day is Nakba day for muslim arab nazis

So true!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 04:04:58 PM »
I want to see a new Nakba Day on them so none of them will be willing to celebrate anymore.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 04:24:16 PM »
I would like that very much to give them a real nakba everyday.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 05:48:09 PM »
i wish every day was nakba day