Author Topic: IMPORTANT - JTF banned from facebook by Bolshevik Watchdog partner  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I posted a link on my profile to the thread Shlomo started about Alex Jones.   Lo and behold, when my facebook friends click on the link it takes them to this page:

The link you are trying to visit has been classified as potentially abusive by Facebook partners. To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit our Facebook's Security Page. Please also read the Wikipedia articles on malware and phishing.

Website reported for spam, malware, phishing or other abuse
This warning is provided in collaboration with Web of Trust. Learn More

I clicked on learn more and this came up:

http://fb.mywot.com/#!/scorecard/jtf.org

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/jtf.org

This is a very serious problem.  They are trying to cut us off from millions of facebook users worldwide.   If you read the "scorecard" page you can see it's simply people who are antizionist and they label our site is "unreliable" as if it's a fake link.

Unless this is changed, NO ONE will follow links to JTF through facebook.

I took the first step by joining their garbage forum and posting this thread:
http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/12332-your-blatant-censorship-of-zionist-nationalist-jews-is-a-crime-against-humanity

But we must do more to stop this.  What can we do?

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: IMPORTANT - JTF banned from facebook by Bolshevik Watchdog partner
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 11:54:16 PM »
If they take my post down, it said this:

Your blatant censorship of Zionist Nationalist Jews is a crime against humanity

You have essentially banned the JTF website from facebook users with your baloney warnings and sham of a rating system. The fact that you dislike JTF's politics is not an excuse for you to ban the website as if it's some malware or phishing scam. If your site is about silencing certain views, you belong in Soviet Russia and do not deserve the fine freedoms that are offered to American citizens in the constitution. It's a real travesty that my facebook friends get warnings when they click on the links I post to a forum that myself and many of my friends enjoy. I hereby request that you review the ratings and remove your oppressive censorship from the Jewish task force site (jtf.org) I'm sure you wish that all of us Jews were sent to the gulags in Siberia, but some of us got out, and we do not appreciate your commie bolshevism that you think you can beat us down with.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 09:17:47 AM »
If they take my post down, it said this:

Your blatant censorship of Zionist Nationalist Jews is a crime against humanity

You have essentially banned the JTF website from facebook users with your baloney warnings and sham of a rating system. The fact that you dislike JTF's politics is not an excuse for you to ban the website as if it's some malware or phishing scam. If your site is about silencing certain views, you belong in Soviet Russia and do not deserve the fine freedoms that are offered to American citizens in the constitution. It's a real travesty that my facebook friends get warnings when they click on the links I post to a forum that myself and many of my friends enjoy. I hereby request that you review the ratings and remove your oppressive censorship from the Jewish task force site (jtf.org) I'm sure you wish that all of us Jews were sent to the gulags in Siberia, but some of us got out, and we do not appreciate your commie bolshevism that you think you can beat us down with.

Excellent !

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 09:56:40 AM »
What about the 3rd intifada site they had on facebook or the flotilla site? of course you'll be voted down there are a billion Qurananimals in the world and a mere 13 million Jews.For every Jew on facebook there are probably 500 Hundred qurananimals.So yes i t's hard to win a civil popularity contest on Facebook with those odds
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 10:51:33 AM »
בס''ד

We have many facebook accounts. It's easy to open a new account. We have to operate on facebook the way we do on zootube.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 10:53:40 AM »
Well now that you say it, I had JTF link on my Irish Zionist facebook account that got banned 3 weeks ago, I never even got an email to say why I was banned. I guess it must have been the links to JTF video's and accounts.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 11:07:21 AM »
Maybe Mark Zuckerberg saw the video where Chaim speaks about him and took offence.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 11:11:45 AM »
Maybe Mark Zuckerberg saw the video where Chaim speaks about him and took offence.
LOL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 11:46:42 AM »
This is the way the establishment always operates, you just have to work around them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 03:16:37 PM »
בס''ד

We have many facebook accounts. It's easy to open a new account. We have to operate on facebook the way we do on zootube.

No but the problem is that it is not specific to my account - it is specific to the link, jtf.org. anyone who puts a link to our website and/or forum through any facebook account will get the same warning notice attached to it

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 03:30:40 PM »
We should operate indirectly, in two stages : put a link on Facebook to a personal Web page bearing your name (a user name, not your real name for safety reasons), and on this personal Web page put the links to JTF. But it's more time-consuming. And the personal Web page may get censored too !
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 03:38:12 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 03:45:02 PM »
I think people here are missing the big picture here.  Most people who want to spread the word via facebook are going to run into problems.  Yes there are loopholes, such as redirections and shortURLs, etc but many casual users who want to spread the word, or refer to something in JTF arent gonna be aware of this.  This is not as much of a technical issue as it is a policy issue on facebook.  I hope we can get this removed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 08:42:12 PM »
I think people here are missing the big picture here.  Most people who want to spread the word via facebook are going to run into problems.  Yes there are loopholes, such as redirections and shortURLs, etc but many casual users who want to spread the word, or refer to something in JTF arent gonna be aware of this.  This is not as much of a technical issue as it is a policy issue on facebook.  I hope we can get this removed.

This.