Author Topic: Iran is already counting on Israels destruction..  (Read 392 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Iran is already counting on Israels destruction..
« on: May 30, 2011, 03:41:54 PM »
Iran is already counting on Israels destruction... The news reports that Israel is on the verge of collapse.

http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=241715
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Iran is already counting on Israels destruction..
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 06:07:07 PM »
Dangerous thoughts based on the understanding that Iran is the leader of the "kings of the earth".
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 10:57:29 PM »
There is such urgency for Israel to wipe out Iran's nuclear capability (provided Iran really has one at this point) that I can't stress it enough.  The fact that Israel can wipe out her enemies in that area is not enough insurance that Israel won't be wiped out as well by suicidal, insane, anti-Israel lunatics and fanatics. 

NEVER AGAIN! 

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 11:05:00 PM »
I suggest going after the nuclear system infrastructures. Water,power,construction supplies/suppliers, etc.... and personnel.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.