Author Topic: Ann Barnhardt righteous Gentile warning to people who don't want to hear  (Read 356 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Jesus or messiah go to 2nd half             

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is supposed to mean what is written on the blackboard ? I am very familiar with the letter Omega but in a different context...

On a side note, I am not comfortable with the missionary overtones of her speech... She kind of scares me when she tells me she loves me... We, Jews, are not instruments for the fulfillment of a Christian prophecy. And there is no way we are going to an incinerator anyway, we'll nuke all the Nazis of the earth, including 1.5 billion Muslims, if necessary.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:08:15 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is supposed to mean what is written on the blackboard ? I am very familiar with the letter Omega but in a different context...

On a side note, I am not comfortable with the missionary overtones of her speech... She kind of scares me when she tells me she loves me... We, Jews, are not instruments for the fulfillment of a Christian prophecy. And there is no way we are going to an incinerator anyway, we'll nuke all the Nazis of the earth, including 1.5 billion Muslims, if necessary.
Thats true but she's done many videos she's not a missionary.She simply tries to warn everyone about the dangers today
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Allah is the devil.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774