Author Topic: My gripe with the jtf forum  (Read 8969 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
My gripe with the jtf forum
« on: June 13, 2007, 12:20:46 AM »
I wrote this in response to Jsullivan's point of view of Imerica...but feel like it belongs as subject on its own. (now i see my demotions increasing...hehe)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jsullivan...i have a lot of respect for you and I think you are a great guy.

You make it like Imerica is a conspiracy theory...I don't see it...Rather, she is misguided and hates those that generalize about hating certain groups and races. SHe finds us to be fascinating and that's why she's here as a poster. She is not FBI, she is not a Muslim lover... She likes peace...she has a certain way of approaching it. I disagree with the way she does it because the way she does it is counterproductive to the very enemy which tries to kill us and destory my way of life and your way of life and her way of life.

I do agree in principle on one thing that she is trying to argue in so many words: (and this is my gripe with the jtf forum and some of its extremist posters)

I think a lot of us sound like a bunch of monkeys and a bunch of hate mongerers.  We hate blacks we hate mexicans we hate illegal aliens. We are thoughtless on what we all post...we are xenophobic...etc... Basically we talk like Chaim talks..and we shouldn't talk like Chaim because we aren't Chaim and Chaim can only be Chaim because he can defend what he says and admit when he is wrong when he realizes he's wrong.  Anyone else who tries to be like him, just gets frustrated when Imerica steps in...My answer is, don't be Chaim.   

Come on guys.. we have to stop hating specific groups of people even if 95% are evil.  We should say that we hate murderers, we hate robbers, we hate sluts, we hate idol worshippers, we hate rap music, we hate nazis, we hate one-world thinking, we hate disrespctful, we hate when people who come to this country do not even bother to learn english, we hate liberalism and communism etc...  We shoudl talk about hating actions and not people in addition to the youtube videos...When we start referring to Blacks as being animals, which they aren't, we look like a bunch of gorillas ourselves.  We will not build a mass movement for sounding like a bunch of monkeys..because any lay person will not understand us.  Anyone who doesn't look up Rabbi Meir Kahane and observe his eloquence will think Torah Judaism is a farse.  Rather, if we say, that we hate murderers and all kinds of bad actions, all people will recognize that as true...and then possibly join us....but if we say we hate blacks or mexicans...less quality people will join us...and we all know that we don't hate all blacks and hate all mexicans....but lay people who watch QPTV, will think we do...and I sure as heck don't hate all blacks and mexicans...i actually like blacks and mexicans...I like the good blacks and good mexicans..the ones who are nice and jolly and respectful and cool and love humanity themselves and care free.  I hate bad blacks and bad mexicans..the ones who are lazy that have chips on their shoulder that blame everyone else for their problems and do nothing about it who are disrespectful who steal who murder who sound like Al Sharpton or Louis fraaaakakakak....anyway you all got my jist.

(accidently clicked edit, sorry danny)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 01:00:47 PM by Until Shiloh Comes »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My gripe with the jtf forum
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 12:25:28 AM »
Dannycookies, in the end you will see that these beasts are evil and a stinking 20 dollar crack whore who comes on here and calls Chaim a criminal doesn't deserve kind words. She supports Islam so Dannycookies rethink your criticism. Concentrate on what we agree on and remember we are fighting evil.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Allen-T

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 12:27:37 AM »
I just read what Jimmy wrote about Imerica. It is 100% correct. Danny, are you a miggerlover now? ;) ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 12:30:55 AM »
Dannycookies, in the end you will see that these beasts are evil and a stinking 20 dollar crack whore who comes on here and calls Chaim a criminal doesn't deserve kind words. She supports Islam so Dannycookies rethink your criticism. Concentrate on what we agree on and remember we are fighting evil.

she's not a 20 dollar crachwhore.  And she had a lasp of stupidity comparing chaim to Osama..

and she deserves to be criticized for being so ignorant, so don't get me wrong on that.

we are fighting evil...but if we are goign to get more people to fight evil with us, we have approach it a little bit better...just forget about Imerica for a second...we have to think about how to say things properly...lest we look as bad as all the monkeys that are out there..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 12:31:23 AM »
Danny, if it makes you feel better I will say that I do not know that many evil Mexicans firsthhand. However, that's because I don't associate with them much. The people on my street are okay... the wetbacks don't rob their neigbors as far as I can see or do overtly evil things like that--that I know of. Certainly the fact that they are leading an immoral lifestyle by being here illegally and sucking off the taxpayer is bad enough.

The other Mexicans I know primarily are at church, and at least some of those do appear to be noble people, but I would never assume them to be representative.

Primarily, Danny, however, I think you need to forget about evil dreck. You will find that when righteous blacks and Hispanics come to our forum (like Cosmokramer and Hail Columbia) they are treated just great. You can see that firsthand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 12:31:55 AM »
I just read what Jimmy wrote about Imerica. It is 100% correct. Danny, are you a miggerlover now? ;) ;D ;D ;D

didn't i say i loved good black people?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 12:35:10 AM »
Danny, if it makes you feel better I will say that I do not know that many evil Mexicans firsthhand. However, that's because I don't associate with them much. The people on my street are okay... the wetbacks don't rob their neigbors as far as I can see or do overtly evil things like that--that I know of. Certainly the fact that they are leading an immoral lifestyle by being here illegally and sucking off the taxpayer is bad enough.

The other Mexicans I know primarily are at church, and at least some of those do appear to be noble people, but I would never assume them to be representative.

Primarily, Danny, however, I think you need to forget about evil dreck. You will find that when righteous blacks and Hispanics come to our forum (like Cosmokramer and Hail Columbia) they are treated just great. You can see that firsthand.

Chaimfan, I do see everything that you say...we do treat all of these people very well and love them.  But when we give our message out to the public, they need to know that all the time. And when we talk about and post things, we need think before we post something that may be viewed as hateful.  And if we are about to post somethign that will come off to be hateful, we need to create a habit of doing disclaimers.

btw, another promote for you... :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 12:36:06 AM »
And she had a lasp of stupidity comparing chaim to Osama..

and she deserves to be criticized for being so ignorant, so don't get me wrong on that.
No, she has an infallible track record of attacking Chaim, and defending black Nazis like Sharpton and Jackson, and defending Muslim Nazis, and attacking legitimate black leaders like Alan Keyes. If she is stupid, she is mighty selective in her stupidity.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 12:36:21 AM »
Listen, Imerica is a crack whore. I bet when she is not calling Chaim a criminal and supporting Osama she is selling herself to big shvartza beasts. Dannycookies, we need to be cruel to our enemies. You should be praising Jimmy not finding stupid things to pick his brain with.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 12:37:45 AM »
Dannycookies I know you are a great guy and sometimes the desire to be kind to people ends up causing trouble. Lets just attack these shvartza chayos and muslim beasts.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2007, 12:38:00 AM »
dannycookie57, Jimmy was 100% right. I don't see how it relates to hating all blacks, though.

I agree with a lot of what you said. I don't know if I'd give so much credit to Imerica who bashed us openly on YouTube and then pulled her kids into it, but I know what you are saying.

Now, if a group of people are 95% evil... I think it's completely justified to use "membership" to that group as criteria to judge. We have to be realistic.

And race has nothing to do with it... like Chaim said on the last Ask JTF... the culture has everything to do with it. We love black Jews who are real Jews, for example.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 12:39:39 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2007, 12:39:01 AM »
I just promoted you too, Danny. You are a good mod. Still, I think that you need to realize Erica for who she is. Righteous blacks don't associate with people like Erica any more than righteous whites associate with Hal Turner and Ron Paul. Downwithislam and Jimmy are absolutely correct that people like Erica are wicked and want to destroy whites and Jews.

Righteous blacks and Hispanics know that they are always welcome among Kahanists. Did Cosmokramer fear being looked down on for being black at any moment?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2007, 12:40:10 AM »
And she had a lasp of stupidity comparing chaim to Osama..

No, she has an infallible track record of attacking Chaim, and defending black Nazis like Sharpton and Jackson, and defending Muslim Nazis, and attacking legitimate black leaders like Alan Keyes. If she is stupid, she is mighty selective in her stupidity.

She does attack Chaim a lot and also this forum.
I don't see her defending Sharpton or Jackson...i mean she isn't as outspoken as we are..and she shoudl be..but she doesn't defend them
So, she doesn't like ALan Keyes because he's too right wing for her...that makes her misguided..not evil.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2007, 12:41:46 AM »
Does she attack Sharpton in the same way she does Keyes? Not even close!

No, she at the most will say "well, they don't speak for me". Has she ever said anything negative or critical about the black Nazis?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2007, 12:43:13 AM »
yeah and don't let her kid you, she probably had that little black child out of wedlock and just lied to make herself more palatable. She knows how dangerous black males generally are and yet continues to make them look like heroes. I personally witnessed that kurva write a vicious comment saying that the real terrorists aren't the muslims. Who knows what the hell she was saying.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2007, 12:44:17 AM »
Listen, Imerica is a crack whore. I bet when she is not calling Chaim a criminal and supporting Osama she is selling herself to big shvartza beasts. Dannycookies, we need to be cruel to our enemies. You should be praising Jimmy not finding stupid things to pick his brain with.

imerica looks like  a crack whore, but she isn't one..highly unlikely.
she does not support osama bin ladin
she doesn't sell herself to big black men

we DO however need to be cruel to our enemies...but our enemies are PLO, Fata, Hamas, Ahmednejad, Muslims, anyone who is anti-Jewish or anti-Israel, anyone is anti-west, nazis...

Imerica just sounds annoying, being cruel to her only makes her stronger and sound more right than people like us...unfortunately. If ever watch Rabbi Meir Kahane...oh, he's so good on teh way he responds to his critics...we should learn to be argue like him in eloquent fashion...nto calling people liek Imerica crackwhores. That kind of talk will not take us far.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2007, 12:44:53 AM »
I remember the exact quote, Down. You are absolutely right. People like Erica are the real terrorists.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 12:49:44 AM »
Dannycookies I know you are a great guy and sometimes the desire to be kind to people ends up causing trouble. Lets just attack these shvartza chayos and muslim beasts.

you're right...being too kind can cause trouble...therefore, I will be kind because it is who I am...but you do what seems right to you...

i'm going to stick with attacking muslim beasts...and evil people irregardless of their race, religion, or creed...it just makes more sense that way. when 9/11 happened, it wasn't the black's fault..it was islam's fault...after that, I didn't hate blacks anymore...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2007, 12:55:46 AM »
dannycookie57, Jimmy was 100% right. I don't see how it relates to hating all blacks, though.

I agree with a lot of what you said. I don't know if I'd give so much credit to Imerica who bashed us openly on YouTube and then pulled her kids into it, but I know what you are saying.

Now, if a group of people are 95% evil... I think it's completely justified to use "membership" to that group as criteria to judge. We have to be realistic.

And race has nothing to do with it... like Chaim said on the last Ask JTF... the culture has everything to do with it. We love black Jews who are real Jews, for example.

What Jimmy said doesn't relate to all blacks..didn't mean to make it look like that.

I disagree wtih the percentage theory.  I don't think it is right to justify membership to a group to judge them. Maybe we can do it with Islam because we know what is written in the Koran.  Maybe we can do it with a specific church or synogogue..or political group... But to a nation or a race...i dn't think it is right.  especially if we are going to become a mass movement.  People will get turned off  to us..and smart decent people will get turned off to it.  In this day in age, politicaly correctness is instilled in the vast majority of peoples' hearts...and to a certain degree, political correctness is a good thing...but it has gotten worse in teh last 10 years...so we have to keep the good of politcial correctness and eliminate the bad. We need to talk more about evil behavior and not attach it to a race or nation. We are goign to attract the wrong people here if we do that.

Like i said, I know what jtf stands for...but Joe Shmo doesn't when he watches Chaim on Youtube or comes on this forum when we post things thoughtlessly.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2007, 12:59:02 AM »
But Danny, nobody just makes threads titled "I Hate Blacks". This is an issue right now ONLY because a very EVIL black, Erica, insists on stirring the pot on our forum.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 12:59:16 AM »
Does she attack Sharpton in the same way she does Keyes? Not even close!

No, she at the most will say "well, they don't speak for me". Has she ever said anything negative or critical about the black Nazis?

does she have to outright and say it out of the blue?  She said it already that she doesn't liek waht al, louis and jessie do...but it seems like it isn't good enough...i can't see why.

but yes, she attacks us and she is dead wrong in her logic...calling her names doesn't make her wiser...it makes her look more right.  We have to learn to be eloquent like Rabbi Meir Kahane.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 01:01:59 AM »
yeah and don't let her kid you, she probably had that little black child out of wedlock and just lied to make herself more palatable. She knows how dangerous black males generally are and yet continues to make them look like heroes. I personally witnessed that kurva write a vicious comment saying that the real terrorists aren't the muslims. Who knows what the hell she was saying.

actually i only watched her first response to chaim's video on youtube..didn't bother wasting my time with teh rest of teh stuff she did.

Honestly, she comes from a different planet than us...she is an alien that landed on our planet...it's fine to be hostile if she's being hostile...but when we argue with her....we need to, at the same time make her understand our planet andour people for the good that we are...eh..but that's a hopeless cause  :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 01:02:31 AM »
I asked her to condemn these leaders and she refused. She certainly did not refuse to condemn Chaim or Alan Keyes.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2007, 01:03:38 AM »
But Danny, nobody just makes threads titled "I Hate Blacks". This is an issue right now ONLY because a very EVIL black, Erica, insists on stirring the pot on our forum.

do what you gotta do...but think about the way you are doing it...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 01:06:34 AM »
I asked her to condemn these leaders and she refused. She certainly did not refuse to condemn Chaim or Alan Keyes.

that's because you were telling her to do waht you commanded...she doesn't want to be told waht to do and waht to say...that's why she didn't do it. Rather, it would have been better to write, "Do you condemn al jessie, louis?"

you shoulnd't have written, "...then condemn al, jessie, and louis (to prove yourself)"