Author Topic: Gay Shame Parade Pollutes Israel  (Read 701 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Gay Shame Parade Pollutes Israel
« on: June 10, 2011, 05:48:43 PM »
I just saw a mention in the news that today Israel held its gay shame parade in Tel Aviv {Israels sin city}... I would like to repeat that I find the idea completely repulsive that they allow such abominations to roam the street flaunting their perverted lifestyle in clear view of children and others who may be inclined to believe the tripe that this is an acceptable alternative lifestyle.

It is a sickness which is spreading throughout the land. And since those who know right and wrong are afraid to speak the truth, the homosexuals are gaining ground faster than the terrorists in Israel. While terrorists are good at killing the body the homosexual is an expert at destroying the soul and the Olam Haba {Afterlife} of a the Jew,.

I have to send a SHOUT OUT to Tracy Morgan who yesterday made news because he honestly admitted that he would 'Kill his son if he turned out gay'.... While I don't think a parent should murder a son or daughter because of their spiritual and emotional disease, I do understand the sentiment...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504943_162-20070559-10391715.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Gay Shame Parade Pollutes Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 09:36:18 PM »

Well, the apology was too little too late for Morgan in the eyes of the Human Rights Campaign. HRC Vice President of Communications Fred Sainz released a statement saying that Morgan "exercised extremely poor judgment" and that his apology is "just not enough."

He should have known that apologizing wouldn't gain him any good will back. Apologizing for being politically incorrect never does, it's better to stick to your guns. Kobe Bryant I think ran into a similar situation a while back. It looks like gays now are higher on the diversity totem pole than blacks.