Author Topic: Sometimes I think our enemies are doing our work for us  (Read 538 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Sometimes I think our enemies are doing our work for us
« on: June 11, 2011, 06:04:12 PM »
Would any sane person be persuaded to join in with such a sorry group of people ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Sometimes I think our enemies are doing our work for us
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 07:43:49 PM »
Would any sane person be persuaded to join in with such a sorry group of people ?

Let's face it these creatures   don't have much life in college by looking at them they're not the most popular.Obviously not the smartest and as participants in sports the only sport these clown ever played is with themselves
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 07:50:23 PM »
They play the part of 'zombie' well even stealing a dance move from 'Thriller'

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 01:16:08 PM »
At some point, plain stupidity gets even more scary and repulsive than pure evil. I prefer to have to deal with people who tell me they hate me and they want to kill me because I am a Jew rather than with such crowds of grotesque, self-righteous morons.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 03:12:28 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 02:59:38 PM »
Those are some ugly women.  I am also willing to hazzard a guess that many are not heterosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that).  This is an area where we can engage in positive action rather than curse our enemies.  As soon as they show up go in and buy up all the Israeli products that are on the shelf and tell the store manager to order more or you will need to shop at his competitor.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 06:44:35 PM »
I put a comment on Youtube saying lesbians (of which there seem to be many there) should be huge supporters of Israel considering how they get treated in Muslim countries.  They are screening comments on that video.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.