Author Topic: South African crime,Boy is it bad  (Read 3037 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Re: South African crime,Boy is it bad
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 10:23:17 AM »
I remember seeing a news report on crime in South Africa on the beeb, they were interviewing all these Black people in downtown Jo'berg that had been victims of crime, one guy they interviewed had been robbed and assaulted nine times!

Then they had an interview with Thabo Mbeki, the President of South Africa and this is what he said:

"The only people that complain about crime are white people and if they don't like it they should leave South Africa"

With that kind of thinking, South Africa is doomed.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 10:53:11 AM »
This is the report you're talking about:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 03:12:21 PM »
One of these days, a savage is going to put a bullet in Thabo Mbaboon's head too. And I can't say that it would be unforeseen, and I can't say I will mourn his arse.   ;)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 03:18:53 AM »
One of these days, a savage is going to put a bullet in Thabo Mbaboon's head too. And I can't say that it would be unforeseen, and I can't say I will mourn his arse.   ;)

Nothing would please me more than to see the days of Botha and Ian Smith return to South Africa And Rhodesia...

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 09:45:59 AM »

Nothing would please me more than to see the days of Botha and Ian Smith return to South Africa And Rhodesia...

This is Rhodesia under Ian Smith's white rule;
Black people gainfully employed,the country is supplying food to the rest of southern Africa,The Rhodesian Dollar about 3:1 to  $USD.Country is run on the European model.

This is "Zimbabwe" under "Muga-be's" Black rule;
   Black people with no jobs,The country imports food with money borrowed from the world bank never to be repaid(Muga-be & co. steal most of it anyway),It  actually makes more economic sense to just wipe your ass with the currency rather than purchase toilet paper as the currency is not even worth the paper it is printed on.Plus the country is rapidly reaching towards the Idi-Amin/Darfur/Sierra Leone Turd world with real turds level.

Any questions ?   

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 05:03:11 PM »
African langauge ohgo boga mowaha oha chccccccccohaha

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 08:39:07 AM »
They will never be able to run thieir own country. They are not fit to live in any kind of civilized setting. I could care less if the starve, eat each other, kill each other, mutilate their females or rape their children to cure aids. I am sorry if this offends some liberals, but blacks have shown what they are over and over again. We must isolate them and let the species africanus primitus fade out.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2007, 11:49:02 AM »
They will never be able to run thieir own country. They are not fit to live in any kind of civilized setting. I could care less if the starve, eat each other, kill each other, mutilate their females or rape their children to cure aids. I am sorry if this offends some liberals, but blacks have shown what they are over and over again. We must isolate them and let the species africanus primitus fade out.

Couldn't agree more, but there is only one problem....these black bastards are targeting white South Africans in their rape and slaughter of the country, backed and condoned by that filthy terrorist communist kaffir government.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 10:12:39 PM »
Sad.Something must be done! :'(