Author Topic: Evil activities of Tony Blair  (Read 5527 times)

ftf

Joe Schmo

Re: Evil activities of Tony Blair
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 07:23:03 PM »
Politicians are all scum.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 07:32:29 PM »
HE WHO HAS THE OIL WIELDS THE POWER,NON THE LESS IT'S DISGUSTING
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 10:44:13 PM »
Truth is stranger than fiction:

When the trials which followed the investigation of the Lockerbie terror bombings took place, one of the Libyan terrorists testified under oath that Muammar Gaddafi was an active upper degree Freemason.

May Tony Blair end up in a shabby hospital ward with incurable rectal cancer, abandoned by all, left to rot and die in agony over a period of many long unbearable years.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 10:54:54 PM »
May Tony Blair end up in a shabby hospital ward with incurable rectal cancer, abandoned by all, left to rot and die in agony over a period of many long unbearable years.

You mean in one of those British hospitals that had been compromised by the "universal" health care system?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

ftf

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 05:59:30 AM »
Politicians are all scum.

I was thinking of going into politics when I'm a bit older, but people always tell me that I'm not good enough at lying to be a politician.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 12:23:10 PM by ftf »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 06:59:21 AM »
Your right to be a politian you must be so adapt at lying as to beat a polygraph
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 12:50:21 PM »
I just don't know how even Tony Blair can go this wrong, to other to release an unrepentant Islamic militant who has  so far served only 9 days for each body he created.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 03:32:11 PM »
HE WHO HAS THE OIL WIELDS THE POWER,NON THE LESS IT'S DISGUSTING

Eastern and Western governments are controlled by the same people, the same people who control the oil fields, the phamacutical giants, the arms manufacturing and aerospace corporations..... they own the international media, television and hollywood........thirteen families in the world and so called royalty rule and control this entire planet and it's inhabitants. They print our money, set the interest rates, bring down rouge governments at the stroke of a pen, control the price of crude oil, they finance and start wars to suite their agenda, they destroy lives in war and peace, they control dumbed down stupid police forces across the globe via governments that are in their back pockets, they control the united nations, they have arseholes like bono and geldoff at their fingertips, they exploit and kill millions of people in the third world.....not to mention the so called first world.....and blame terrorism, racism, religion or communism......all of which they are in control of. They started the war on terror after planning and instigating 9/11 (remember how they funded, armed and kissed Bin Laden's arse during the so called cold war against Russia),  they funded both sides in the first and second world wars, they were behind the vietnam war and the Korean war, they funded and instigated "womens lib" so they could tax the other half of the population and steal their children into their liberal sick education system as young as two and three years old, they are brainwashing and enslaving humanity by the day.....soon they will bring in chiped I.D. cards, then they will declare those are  not fool proof, and to save us from terrorist extinction, we must submit to the veri-chip implanted in our hands for our own sake, and that will be the end of us all! These people are in control of international banking, they own the worthless money that they print for governments to borrow to run countries and the serfs (populations) pay the banks interest back via taxes, imposed by governments. These people brought white ruled Rhodesia and South Africa to their knees, installed black puppet communist governments who will destroy themselves and ultimately rely on the world bank to survive extinction......Zimbabwe is just such a country, and South Africa is on it's rear end fighting to pass Zim on the road to destruction. These white "elite" parasites know that blacks are useless, that they are not worth [censored].....all they are good for is destroying all that they touch. They are useless parasites that will be used and then destroyed when the time is right.
Tony blair is indeed on their payroll, as is George Bush and Vladimar Putin......and the rest! Next is the American Union, one country comprising Canada, USA and Mexico, with the Amero as the standard currency.  Western Europe is in the bag under the E.U. Soon South America will become a region of the new order, then Japan and Indonesia, probably controlled by China or Russia, another region. Africa!.....well, that [censored] hole will only be good for it's raw materials, nobody is going to give a [censored] about three or four million whites and a billion or so blacks and arabs!
We are so busy as people, trying to make the best lives we can for our children and ourselves that we are as blind as bat's on a bright summers day. tony Blair is only doing what he is told to do, just as that other parasite Brown will do.....just as that little cheap baby faced moron Cameron will do, they have no choice, do as you are told or you are out.....or dead! Remember John kennedy, Hendrik Verwoerd! There is more out there than meets the eye, believe it!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 04:18:23 PM »
Luckily Tony is no longer the Prime Minister. Now we have someone just as bad, but at least it's not Tony anymore

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 04:20:35 PM »
what if tonycali was the prime minister? LOL

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 04:53:10 PM »
Good riddens to bad rubbish! Bye Tony you ...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 04:55:20 PM »
The new guy will be worse believe me.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2007, 01:32:56 PM »
I don't know WHY American and British politicians fell the need to go over to the middle east and talk with these Arab maniacs!

It's like having a summit with the beast in the movie Alien.

newman

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2007, 02:49:15 PM »
I don't know WHY American and British politicians fell the need to go over to the middle east and talk with these Arab maniacs!

It's like having a summit with the beast in the movie Alien.

We should do with our current crop of polliticians what the Russians did with theirs in 1917.....machine gun them into a ditch! Talk about cleaning house.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 07:54:17 AM »
Quote from: newman [/quote
We should do with our current crop of polliticians what the Russians did with theirs in 1917.....machine gun them into a ditch! Talk about cleaning house.

Makes complete sense to me!