Author Topic: Hello from Canada  (Read 3130 times)

Offline cyphrinfinity

• New JTFer
    • "1984" is NOW - Take Heed!!!
Hello from Canada
« on: June 19, 2011, 03:03:23 PM »
Hi Guys:)

This is the third time I've tried to post in this greeting/introduce yourself area. Getting fatigued. They say the third time is a charm, here goes.

I found this site listed in a youtube upload of one of Chaim Ben Pesach's speeches. I liked and agreed with what he had to say so I decided to check out the website. Found the poll and of course wanted to add my vote so I registered, naturally.

I am of conservative stance and support the Tea Party Movement because I believe America needs a strong leader to turn things around.

I am concentrating my interest on American, rather than Canadian politics because I am happy with our Prime Minister Stephen Harper who I believe is doing the best job he can plus he is pro-Israel, which also adds to my liking of him as a politician.

I have a youtube channel under the same screenname in which my work there is uploading segments of the Michael Savage radio talk show. I think he is both an excellent speaker and cares what happens to America. He tells it like it is to the chagrin of the politically correct "sheeple" both in his country and in Britain, where unfortunately via Jacqi Smith he has been banned from travel there.

I like to joke around some so don't be surprised if I throw a few lame ones your way - lol. I am glad to have found this site, and am looking forward to getting to know you all in here.

Take care all:)

Cy

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:  they shall prosper that love thee" (Psalms 122:6)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hello from Canada
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 07:32:11 AM »
Welcome!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 08:46:55 AM »

Welcome to JTF !

So you know, most of us have mixed feelings about Savage, and some of us even have a very low opinion of him. True, he can be funny and we often agree on his positions on some issues such as immigration, borders and multiculturalism. But we simply CANNOT accept some of the things he said about Israel, such as when he supported Hezbollah during the second Lebanon war or when he criticized Israel's self-defence against the Islamist Gaza flotilla. To most of us, there can be no excuse for holding such views, and whatever conservative position he takes on other issues that we may share will never make up for defending Arab Muslim Nazis.
Personally, I tend to view Savage essentially as an unreliable big mouth with a low boiling point, even though I admit he has given me good laughs on several occasions !

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 09:38:00 AM »
Welcome aboard :)

As for Michael Cabbage  I think he is a lame backstabber self hating Jew.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 09:50:43 AM »
Welcome aboard matey!!!!

You seem like another interesting member.  What's interesting is that Canada these days actually has a lot better economy because of it's leaders versus what the U.S has.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cyphrinfinity

• New JTFer
    • "1984" is NOW - Take Heed!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 01:30:30 PM »
Welcome aboard matey!!!!

You seem like another interesting member.  What's interesting is that Canada these days actually has a lot better economy because of it's leaders versus what the U.S has.

Thanks, mate:). With Obummer in the W H, I am not surprised. If something isn't done soon to turn things around, the whole US economy will go completely down the tubes.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone:)

Take care,

Cy
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:  they shall prosper that love thee" (Psalms 122:6)