Author Topic: Yugoslavians  (Read 2118 times)

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
Yugoslavians
« on: June 26, 2011, 03:32:06 PM »
I know several of Yugoslavian Muslims. They're not religious but traditional. I spoke to them several times they have a lot of negativity towards Christians and very pro Jewish. several of them said "would rather live with Jews than any group" "Jews and our people are like brothers". At my office i met an Yugoslavian Jew who recently found out he was Jewish.

When i asked him are there any Jews in Yugoslavia he tells me the unbelievable story of his family and how they kept Jewish-ness hidden. He then told me that many of the Yugoslavians are really Jewish especially the Muslim ones but don't know it.

What is the view of JTF on the Yugoslavians?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Yugoslavians
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 03:57:08 PM »
I am not an expert but from what I can tell the Yugoslavians were not kind to their Jewish population during WWII and many Yugoslavian Jews were murdered.

Those Yugoslavian Jews who escaped or hid should get out of Yugoslavia and make aliyah.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 04:01:56 PM »
I believe Yugoslavia is now considered Serbia, and although I am not fully aware of JTF position I do know it has a position on the Serbian conflict.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 06:56:06 PM »
do you believe that they might be a lost tribe?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 07:21:02 PM »
do you believe that they might be a lost tribe?

I personally have never heard of that...

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 07:29:26 PM »
I know several of Yugoslavian Muslims. They're not religious but traditional. I spoke to them several times they have a lot of negativity towards Christians and very pro Jewish. several of them said "would rather live with Jews than any group" "Jews and our people are like brothers". At my office i met an Yugoslavian Jew who recently found out he was Jewish.

When i asked him are there any Jews in Yugoslavia he tells me the unbelievable story of his family and how they kept Jewish-ness hidden. He then told me that many of the Yugoslavians are really Jewish especially the Muslim ones but don't know it.

What is the view of JTF on the Yugoslavians?

My friend- you may not want to accept this, but Muslims hate Jews.  They would kill all the Jews in the world  if they could.  You seem from your name that you may have a dark skin tone, like many Arab Muslims do.  And for this you may like them, because you feel that you don't fit in with light skinned Jews, and you may feel you fit in better with them.    Whether you admit this or not, it does not matter to me.  But you are a Jew.  And no matter if  you are dark or light, they hate you.    By the way, I think Dark skinned Jewish girls are beautiful especially the one's from Israel.  And plenty of good looking girls go for the dark skinned Jewish men.  I have a very fair skin,   but believe me, we are brothers!   I have cousins with blond hair and blue eyes and cousins with black hair and brown eyes. The Arabs want to kill us all the same.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 07:33:20 PM »
I heard that the tribes are hiding amongst Muslims because Islam is more similar to Judaism (believe in ! G-d)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 07:35:51 PM »
I heard that the tribes are hiding amongst Muslims because Islam is more similar to Judaism (believe in ! G-d)

I doubt that... Where did you hear such garbage? That sounds like something our enemies would say. The muslims do not believe in the same G-d of the Jews. His name is not allah... The Jews have known several important names of G-d and they clearly don't know it.

If you are Jewish you should spend some time to study Torah and learn what it means to be a Torah Jew..

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 08:06:13 PM »
You must understand culture of muslims in former Yugoslavia. They are people of many sweet words, always ready to help, and yet be prepared to repay them twice as much. How much they love Jews you can Google about protests of support in Sarajevo for Palestinians.
In WWII Bosnian muslims formed two SS nazi units.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 09:25:09 PM »
My friend- you may not want to accept this, but Muslims hate Jews.  They would kill all the Jews in the world  if they could.  You seem from your name that you may have a dark skin tone, like many Arab Muslims do.  And for this you may like them, because you feel that you don't fit in with light skinned Jews, and you may feel you fit in better with them.    Whether you admit this or not, it does not matter to me.  But you are a Jew.  And no matter if  you are dark or light, they hate you.    By the way, I think Dark skinned Jewish girls are beautiful especially the one's from Israel.  And plenty of good looking girls go for the dark skinned Jewish men.  I have a very fair skin,   but believe me, we are brothers!   I have cousins with blond hair and blue eyes and cousins with black hair and brown eyes. The Arabs want to kill us all the same.

Muslim hate Jews? true Muslims love the Jews and support Israel. the media shows 1 thing. I'm a Mizrahi Jew not all Mizrahi Jews are dark. amongst Syrian, Moroccan, Lebanese, Persian, Bukharian, Kavkazi, Turkish Jews, etc... you have many light skinned Jews. My family have lived amongst Muslims and so have I. Many of them are very good decent people. All Jews are brothers we all come from the same family.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2011, 09:35:35 PM »
Muslim hate Jews? true Muslims love the Jews and support Israel. the media shows 1 thing. I'm a Mizrahi Jew not all Mizrahi Jews are dark. amongst Syrian, Moroccan, Lebanese, Persian, Bukharian, Kavkazi, Turkish Jews, etc... you have many light skinned Jews. My family have lived amongst Muslims and so have I. Many of them are very good decent people. All Jews are brothers we all come from the same family.

How can you say that true Muslims love Jews when it says in their Koran and Hadif to exterminate the Jews.  Don't be foolish, brother.  They despise us.  And want to kill us.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2011, 09:42:28 PM »

How can you say that true Muslims love Jews when it says in their Koran and Hadif to exterminate the Jews.  Don't be foolish, brother.  They despise us.  And want to kill us.

The Quran is fake and not the word of G-d. In every country the quran is different. Its not like the Torah which is the same in every country. I have met Muslims that hated Jews and I have met muslims that love the Jews. same thing with Christians, you think they love us? Muslims have done a lot to us but the Christians have done much more. Besides that we (Jews) have lived with the Muslims since the beginning of Islam. we have showed them that we are good decent people. Trust me i know plenty of Muslims who support Israel, who love the Jews.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 09:53:31 PM »
The Quran is fake and not the word of G-d. In every country the quran is different. Its not like the Torah which is the same in every country. I have met Muslims that hated Jews and I have met muslims that love the Jews. same thing with Christians, you think they love us? Muslims have done a lot to us but the Christians have done much more. Besides that we (Jews) have lived with the Muslims since the beginning of Islam. we have showed them that we are good decent people. Trust me i know plenty of Muslims who support Israel, who love the Jews.

You say it's fake, they sure don't.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2011, 09:54:13 PM »
Muslims love the Jews? You must be living on a different planet then the rest of us live on...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 09:56:24 PM »
Muslims love the Jews? You must be living on a different planet then the rest of us live on...

have you lived with Muslims?

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 09:58:32 PM »

I'm sure Christians love us too... Yeah right. Fact is no one loves us. we Jews have been hated, are hated and will always be hated no matter what we do. BUT among the gentiles including Muslims & Christians there are those who truly are peaceful, support Israel/Jews, and love Israel/Jews.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 10:00:57 PM »
have you lived with Muslims?
I would rather croak and go to hell ... It would amount to the same thing... I have been around them enough to know how they actually are.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2011, 12:34:05 AM »

This is a deluded fantasy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 12:39:17 AM »

I hate to say this but right here, you speak like a ghetto minded worm of a Jew!    I know real Mizrahi Jews in Israel and they hate Muslims for what they had to deal with when they lived under their "gracious" dictatorship (and when they threw them out of the arab countries but not before stealing all of their property and wealth).   Yet here you are saying how wonderful it was to be the arabs' donkey and hey if he kicks me so what at least we both believe in one G-d.  And if he makes me bow in the street to him or forbid me to build my house higher than a muslim's or if he kidnaps underaged Jewish girls who are unmarried in order to make them muslim concubines, hey so what because they could have lopped our heads off but chose not to they are so kind and loving to us to allow us to live.     THIS IS THE SAME MENTALITY SHARED BY THE ASHKENAZI JEWS FOR THEIR BELOVED OVERLORDS THE EUROPEANS, THE MENTALITY THAT HAD 6 MILLION OF US MARCHING TO THE GAS CHAMBERS AND NOWADAYS HAS MILLIONS OF JEWS QUAKING IN FEAR OF WHAT THE UN SAYS.    We are not going to accept this attitude anymore, certainly not here!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 12:39:49 AM »

:::D  Well said.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 12:42:50 AM »
The majority of Rabbi Kahane's support in Israel came from Sephardi+Mizrahi Jews.  Why?  Because they used to live with the Arabs/Muslims for generations before they came to Israel.

Mizrahi4life, do you think Rabbi Kahane was wrong for wanting to throw the Arabs out of Israel?   And why do you think the Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews supported him?

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 12:47:06 AM »
I hate to say this but right here, you speak like a ghetto minded worm of a Jew!    I know real Mizrahi Jews in Israel and they hate Muslims for what they had to deal with when they lived under their "gracious" dictatorship (and when they threw them out of the arab countries but not before stealing all of their property and wealth).   Yet here you are saying how wonderful it was to be the arabs' donkey and hey if he kicks me so what at least we both believe in one G-d.  And if he makes me bow in the street to him or forbid me to build my house higher than a muslim's or if he kidnaps underaged Jewish girls who are unmarried in order to make them muslim concubines, hey so what because they could have lopped our heads off but chose not to they are so kind and loving to us to allow us to live.     THIS IS THE SAME MENTALITY SHARED BY THE ASHKENAZI JEWS FOR THEIR BELOVED OVERLORDS THE EUROPEANS, THE MENTALITY THAT HAD 6 MILLION OF US MARCHING TO THE GAS CHAMBERS AND NOWADAYS HAS MILLIONS OF JEWS QUAKING IN FEAR OF WHAT THE UN SAYS.    We are not going to accept this attitude anymore, certainly not here!

I am a REAL Mizrahi Jew. What bad have i said? I only said that among these Arabs/Muslims there are good decent people. Damn! are you people stupid or can't read? I never said that I love the Arabs. My fathers side of the family were kicked out by them. They came back home penniless leaving property and valuables to the Arabs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 12:51:14 AM »
I am a REAL Mizrahi Jew. What bad have i said? I only said that among these Arabs/Muslims there are good decent people. Damn! are you people stupid or can't read? I never said that I love the Arabs. My fathers side of the family were kicked out by them. They came back home penniless leaving property and valuables to the Arabs.

You said:  True Muslims love Jews and support Israel.

In my estimation, it was the TRUE MUSLIMS who stole from your father's family and expelled them.  It was TRUE MUSLIMS who invaded Israel numerous times.   It was TRUE MUSLIMS who kidnapped jewish women and still do to this day in Israel.   It is TRUE MUSLIMS who preach anti-Israel hatred all over college campuses including the one I attended.   

And if they are all "fakes" what the hell is a true muslim then, and why should any of us care how you define that?    Is it honorable or praiseworthy to be a "true muslim" who follows the false religion of the crazed illiterate pedophile muhammad?

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 12:53:21 AM »
The majority of Rabbi Kahane's support in Israel came from Sephardi+Mizrahi Jews.  Why?  Because they used to live with the Arabs/Muslims for generations before they came to Israel.

Mizrahi4life, do you think Rabbi Kahane was wrong for wanting to throw the Arabs out of Israel?   And why do you think the Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews supported him?

I love Rabbi Kahane the only true Rabbi and politician we had that had such love for the Jewish people. Yes the Arabs don't belong in Israel neither do they belong in any Middle Eastern country except for Arabia. Christians and other groups also don't belong in Israel. Israel for Jews By G-d

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2011, 12:55:29 AM »
You said:  True Muslims love Jews and support Israel.

In my estimation, it was the TRUE MUSLIMS who stole from your father's family and expelled them.  It was TRUE MUSLIMS who invaded Israel numerous times.   It was TRUE MUSLIMS who kidnapped jewish women and still do to this day in Israel.   It is TRUE MUSLIMS who preach anti-Israel hatred all over college campuses including the one I attended.   

And if they are all "fakes" what the hell is a true muslim then, and why should any of us care how you define that?    Is it honorable or praiseworthy to be a "true muslim" who follows the false religion of the crazed illiterate pedophile muhammad?

my friend you are right the Arab stole and kicked and killed us but amongst them lies a small minority of good decent Arabs. every group Jew or non-Jew has good & evil. were all Nazis evil, no look at  Oscar Schindler.