Author Topic: Shalom from UK  (Read 2657 times)

Offline H.yikom.damor

• New JTFer
  • כהנא חי
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM-dY7_bCFQ
Shalom from UK
« on: June 26, 2011, 10:59:00 PM »
hello all ! im from the UK , and was wondering if theres any group i can get in contact with in the london area affiliated with the a revival of the kach movement ? , im extremely pleased to see this website and forum , i wish you all long life and B'H  the removal of the enemy from our lands

!כהנא חי!
כהנא חי

"I know that elections must be limited only to those who understand that the Arabs are the deadly enemy of the Jewish state, who would bring on us a slow Auschwitz - not with gas, but with knives and hatchets"

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Shalom from UK
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 01:13:33 AM »
Welcome!!

I believe most that are involved in the Kock movement are mainly in Israel right now.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 08:38:20 AM »
Welcome. If you support Rabbi Kahane's ideas, then you've come to the right place.

Offline H.yikom.damor

• New JTFer
  • כהנא חי
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM-dY7_bCFQ
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 11:39:42 AM »
i personally find it a great failure of the state of israel to have banned Kach , a group which promotes jewish identity , culture and religion.
a Group whose sole purpose is to strengthen the jewish people. all we want is to live in peace , but it seems that this is a luxury the world is obsessed with denying us.
The forceful transfer of palestinians was not our primary goal im sure all can understand this. However we have been driven to do this by a neighbour who not only wants the removal of our holy state , but wants the mass MURDER of our people.our neighbours are  a peoples who are ruled by a party which in its charter states the murder of jews.
I challenge any jew to tell me why rav kahane Z'L Y'KD was wrong.
enough jews have died in their own land , enough mothers have cried for their children. I say enough to the oppression and aggression the muslim people would see to impose on us all! (do not think the christians are innocent either).
The huge missconception by non jews about judaism is that we are an aggressive religion who believe in the submision of others and we preach our superiority over others.
This is insanity , and in fact the polar opposite to the truth!.
We are the most passive religion compared to christianity and islam. We do not preach , we do not ask people to convert it is the other way round in fact.
YET we are still bombarded from either side by our enemies.
The jews cannot win when it comes to public opinion. and the jews should open their eyes to our blood filled passed as proof.
I am dedicated to strengthening the jewish people. removing our enemies , and protecting the children of H'
I thank all of you who have taken the time to read this , and i would love to be meet like minded people.

כהנא חי!!!!!
כהנא חי

"I know that elections must be limited only to those who understand that the Arabs are the deadly enemy of the Jewish state, who would bring on us a slow Auschwitz - not with gas, but with knives and hatchets"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 01:50:00 PM »
Welcome!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03