Author Topic: Kahanist Jews vs Gentile-hating Jews  (Read 4636 times)

Offline DisillusionedGentile

• New JTFer
Kahanist Jews vs Gentile-hating Jews
« on: June 14, 2007, 01:18:58 AM »
I have just watched, and am horrified by, both the JTF You Tube video "Media Covers Up Black Murders Of Whites", and by video linkings on You Tube of that same black racist massacre. 

My question to Kahanist Jews is this: How do Kahanists feel about the Gentile-hating leftist Jews who have been engineering the destruction of America, Western Civilization, and white Gentiles? Do Kahanist Jews realize that leftist Jews are the internal ememy within that must be destroyed, or will Kahanist Jews -- when push comes to shove -- side with scum leftist Jews against white Gentiles and against Western Civ?

(If, tragically, Kahanist Jews similarly support the destruction/extermination of white Gentiles, gleefully shrugging their shoulders and laughing at Gentile whitely -- like leftist Jews are and have -- figuring they can just emigrate to Israel and escape emerging third-world America, do Kananists realize that if America, Gentile whitey and Western Civ are destroyed from within, Israel will have no standing allies?

Will Kahanist Jews stand with Gentile whitey against the leftist Jewish scum, and seek to be common defenders in the struggle to save America and Western Civ from not only external Islam, but the internal third-world racist, white-hating barbarians?

Kahanist Jews please respond. I am a secular Gentile who wants to know if it is possible to work in coalition with Kahanist Jews to save Judeo-Christian Western Civ from the satanic, leftist, Jewish black-loving Gentile-hating scum. If leftist Jews are allowed to successfully engineer the destruction of Western Civ., it is the end of the world as we know it. And Israel will also be overwhelmed and destroyed.

Please respond. 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Kahanist Jews vs Gentile-hating Jews
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 01:57:02 AM »
"Will Kahanist Jews stand with Gentile whitey against the leftist Jewish scum, and seek to be common defenders in the struggle to save America and Western Civ from not only external Islam, but the internal third-world racist, white-hating barbarians?"

Yes we will.  But you realize there isn't that many Kahanist Jews, we are the minority.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 02:24:02 AM »
This post is viciously anti-Semitic.

"Gentile-hating leftist Jews"?!

First of all, Jewish leftists who support blacks, Arabs and Muslims are NOT "Gentile-hating". Blacks, Arabs and Muslims are also Gentiles. Most Jewish leftists are married to Gentiles. If anything, Jewish leftists do what they do to suck up to Gentiles, in this case, to suck up to black, Arab and Muslim Gentiles.

To blame Jews - any type of Jews - for the downfall of America and Western civilization is a Nazi lie.

The overwhelmingly WASP (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) billionaire families of the multinational corporations are the REAL force behind the destruction of America and the West. There are indeed self-hating Jews who work with them, but the WASP multinational billionaires are the MAIN force behind the "New World Order" ideology of destroying national sovereignty and borders and of turning America and Europe into majority Third World countries.

THE MOST IMMEDIATE TARGET OF THESE WASP JEW-HATERS AND THEIR SELF-HATING JEWISH COLLABORATORS IS THE TINY STATE OF ISRAEL. THESE JEW-HATERS ARE OBSESSED WITH PRESSURING LITTLE ISRAEL TO COMMIT NATIONAL SUICIDE. THE SELF-HATING JEWS ALSO WANT TO DESTROY ISRAEL BECAUSE THEY ARE ASHAMED TO BE JEWISH AND THEY HOPE THAT IF THEY DESTROY ALL JEWISH IDENTITY, THEY WILL BE BETTER ACCEPTED BY THEIR GENTILE SPOUSES, FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 02:26:49 AM »
Apparently, you think that leftist Jews are the only problem with the world.

This kind of thinking is dangerous.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 02:39:27 AM »
Sniff, sniff, sniff. I smell a Storm(front) brewing.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 08:49:44 AM »
All Jews are brothers, as Jews we are required by Hashem to love even the Jews who have lost their way. That does not mean we wont fight evil, but never ever we will join with Nazis against our brothers.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 11:15:14 AM »
Well some Jews are beyond help that's why we have the erev rah,having said this most of the leftists are not Jews,they are moslem loving swine
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 11:17:41 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 11:21:44 AM »
Well some Jews are beyond help that's why we have the erev rah,having said this most of the leftists are not Jews,they are moslem loving swine

As jews we want all Jews and people to accept Hashem's sovreignty, but we never give up hope even on evil Jews, while we fight them, at all times we work to have them do teshuva.
Ramban

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 11:24:11 AM »
"...All Jews are brothers, as Jews we are required by Hashem to love even the Jews who have lost their way. That does not mean we wont fight evil, but never ever we will join with Nazis against our brothers..."

The Supreme Court of Israel just recently issued a ruling declaring that "Jews are no more than just another minority group living in The State of Israel."

Kahane, Kach, JDL, and JTF, are legally banned in the State of Israel.

It is against the law to "insult any official of the State"; including a traffic cop unjustly issuing parking tickets.

The Jewish State just mercilessly conducted an official pogrom against the Jewish People, financed from abroad; making homeless thousands of good nationalist Jews, throwing them out into the streets with no compensation, allowing their hard-built communities to be burned and sacked, and allowing the graves of their family members who had died at the hands of terrorists and Arab armies to be given at no charge to the PLO and Hamas.  Anyone peacefully protesting was arrested and imprisoned.  Those who protested the daily terrorist attacks against Israel emanating from Gaza, were denounced by the now President of Israel as "complainers".

A mainstream female Jewish Israeli Knesset Member recently stood in the Knesset and stated that "..I understand why the Nazis killed all the Jews...Orthodox Jews are parasites, black ants, and cockroaches."

The Knesset recently voted to abandon the Israeli National Anthem on the grounds that "...it might offend the Arabs living in Israel...".

I could go on ad infinitum listing the treasonous acts and treachery daily committed against the Jewish People by the State of Israel's "elected" leadership.

I challenge someone to differentiate for me where the Nazism ends, and where the Zionism begins.

The following meaningless platitudes, or some version of them, are always heard, wherever and whenever Jewish congregations meet:

"And we will rise up to cut the head off of the serpent, wherever Anti-Semitism dares raise its ugly head!

We will man the Ramparts!

NEVER AGAIN!

However, mention the name Rabbi Meir Kahane, and or anyone associated with his name, and then actual Jewish Belief will be spoken in more hushed tones:

"Wasn't he that terrorist?...that "nutcase"...the racist?"

"G-d forbid! That any of our children should listen to a mishegunah like that!"

"Look!..."You think our Rabbi's going to stay in a place like this for a mere $200,000.00/yr. ?"..."He can go anywhere and get twice that much plus Country Club membership!"..."No wonder we can't keep a Rabbi in our schul!"

"Israel?"..."You couldn't get me to move to a place like that!"..."Who in their right mind would want to live in a place like that?"

"You'll see!"..."Once the Arabs get a little land of their own, they'll calm down and be busy trying to run their own government!"..."Then there'll be Peace!"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 11:24:47 AM »
Adam Shapiro yasser arafat friend who married an arab girl
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 11:29:52 AM »
"...All Jews are brothers, as Jews we are required by Hashem to love even the Jews who have lost their way. That does not mean we wont fight evil, but never ever we will join with Nazis against our brothers..."

The Supreme Court of Israel just recently issued a ruling declaring that "Jews are no more than just another minority group living in The State of Israel."

Kahane, Kach, JDL, and JTF, are legally banned in the State of Israel.

It is against the law to "insult any official of the State"; including a traffic cop unjustly issuing parking tickets.

The Jewish State just mercilessly conducted an official pogrom against the Jewish People, financed from abroad; making homeless thousands of good nationalist Jews, throwing them out into the streets with no compensation, allowing their hard-built communities to be burned and sacked, and allowing the graves of their family members who had died at the hands of terrorists and Arab armies to be given at no charge to the PLO and Hamas.  Anyone peacefully protesting was arrested and imprisoned.  Those who protested the daily terrorist attacks against Israel emanating from Gaza, were denounced by the now President of Israel as "complainers".

A mainstream female Jewish Israeli Knesset Member recently stood in the Knesset and stated that "..I understand why the Nazis killed all the Jews...Orthodox Jews are parasites, black ants, and cockroaches."

The Knesset recently voted to abandon the Israeli National Anthem on the grounds that "...it might offend the Arabs living in Israel...".

I could go on ad infinitum listing the treasonous acts and treachery daily committed against the Jewish People by the State of Israel's "elected" leadership.

I challenge someone to differentiate for me where the Nazism ends, and where the Zionism begins.

The following meaningless platitudes, or some version of them, are always heard, wherever and whenever Jewish congregations meet:

"And we will rise up to cut the head off of the serpent, wherever Anti-Semitism dares raise its ugly head!

We will man the Ramparts!

NEVER AGAIN!

However, mention the name Rabbi Meir Kahane, and or anyone associated with his name, and then actual Jewish Belief will be spoken in more hushed tones:

"Wasn't he that terrorist?...that "nutcase"...the racist?"

"G-d forbid! That any of our children should listen to a mishegunah like that!"

"Look!..."You think our Rabbi's going to stay in a place like this for a mere $200,000.00/yr. ?"..."He can go anywhere and get twice that much plus Country Club membership!"..."No wonder we can't keep a Rabbi in our schul!"

"Israel?"..."You couldn't get me to move to a place like that!"..."Who in their right mind would want to live in a place like that?"

"You'll see!"..."Once the Arabs get a little land of their own, they'll calm down and be busy trying to run their own government!"..."Then there'll be Peace!"

No the MK wasnt mainstream, she was Shulamit Aloni, of the far-Left Meretz party, it was 20 years ago, and she isnt in the Knesset anymore.

Israel did not vote to change the anthem, Balad a Arab party put forth such a bill which failed.

Yes, many of the elected officials are rotten, this is nothing new, and the traitors will share the fate of the traitors in Yehuda HaMaccabees time.

Ramban

Joe Schmo

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 12:56:05 PM »
Sniff, sniff, sniff. I smell a Storm(front) brewing.

Yes.  I think this guy's a nazi as well.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 05:04:01 PM »
Of course JTF is opposed to the political views of leftist Jews, but no more than it is opposed to the leftist political beliefs of WASPS, Italians, Blacks, Mexicans or anyone else.  JTF is opposed to liberal ideologies and doesn't differentiate between races or ethnic groups.  Jews are not the internal enemy, leftists are the internal enemy.  There are leftist Irish-Americans, leftist German-Americans, and they are in much higher numbers than leftist Jews.  There are maybe 4 million leftist Jews in the US but there are at least 100 million leftist American gentiles.  Signaling out Jews as the only internal enemies is blatant anti-Semitism and it overlooks the problem of the other leftists in the country.  There are many more leftist gentiles in the U.S. so by your logic, gentiles are the enemy of the United States.  That's ridiculous!

You can count on JTF to work in coalition with you to save Judeo-Christian Western civilization from leftist scum, but when you point out that you only want to work against JEWS to save the US and Western Civilization, that shows that you are an anti-Semite.  If you truly want to save America from liberalism and a third world invasion, seeking out Jews as the root of the problem won't do any good because it overlooks the amount of gentile leftists who want to destroy America and bring the third world to our doorstep.  Look at any pro-immigration rally, pro-immigration vote in congress, pro-immigration event of any kind and you will find gentiles at the heads of those movements.  Look at the democrats in congress, sure within them there are Jews who support immigration as well, but it's overwhelmingly gentile.  Once again, anti-Semitism has skewed your view on reality.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 11:47:02 AM »
After seeing some other posts in this thread, I've edited my post.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 11:59:29 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 08:45:02 PM »
Consider that the original post might be sincere.I was won over from hatred to Love.Be gentle. ;)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 11:16:01 PM »
I would hope that rightist Jews would forcibly denounce the leftist ones, and I maintain that standard for everyone.  Rightist Christians should forcibly denounce leftist Christians, rightist Irish should foreceably denounce leftist Irish, Rightist Blacks should forcibly denounce leftist blacks.  For right-wingers to ally, they can't sympathize with leftists just because they are ethnically or religiously similar.

But of course like the other poster said, there are hundreds of millions of gentile liberals.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2007, 07:12:23 PM »
Islam wants the death of Jews and Gentiles. First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people. Any one that does not see this fact is the enemy. What Religion they follow or what political party they follow means nothing. The mujahadin must be obliterated. My Theology differs than from the Jewish people, that being texted, I feel it is our both best interest to fight and destroy the new nazi's that want us ALL DEAD. Their are foolish Christians that are liberal and conservatives. Their are foolish Jews that are liberals and conservative.

I often highly distrust such posts that seem to divide the people on the JTF forum. Let us all work together for the same goal. Our common enemy does not care of our Theology, race, political party. We are non Muslims and should be eradicated in their eyes.

LET'S FOCUS ON THAT.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.