Author Topic: Ask JTF for July 10, 2011  (Read 5112 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for July 10, 2011
« on: July 02, 2011, 06:54:51 PM »
Dear Chaim, two questions for this week's Ask JTF

1. What is your opinion on the Casey Anthony trial? Do you believe she is innocent or not?
People compare her to OJ Simpson. What is the similarity?

2. Please expose the hideous self-hating Jew, Michael Eisner of Disney.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:17:33 AM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for July 10, 2011
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 08:25:12 PM »
Dear Chaim

Here are the zootube questions

You are clearly speaking out of hate and it is so obvious you haven't stepped a foot on Saudi soil. Ask the millions of non-Muslims who have been in Saudi Arabia.

Both Islam & Judaism are similar then most people think.
Both males are circumcised according to Abrahamic law
Islam and Judaism prohibit the consumption of pork
Both have strict laws slaughtering animals; kosher/HALAAL
Touching men or women who are not married is not allowed in both the religions.
Both religions are Monotheist religious originating in a Semitic Middle Eastern culture
Studies have even shown that many Jews and Arabs share the same genetic
material.

I'm getting sick and tired of people mocking my religion Islam... I don't care what you think and its not like I'm going to convert to your religion or become atheist... no actually all its doing is showing how uneducated and ignorant your... same for you my Muslim bros and sis we should not go there level think of what the prophet would of done... I really don't understand how it makes you people feel better making fun your own God( Allah ) "you keep your religion and ill keep my religion".

Gd Bless You, our Loved Ones & The Chosen People.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:42:22 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 11:12:01 PM »
shalom

well, baruch hashem, dar al islam has shrank a little bit and africa has a new country. what are your thoughts on south sudan's future?

when israel's bolshevik government destroys an outpost, on average, how long is it before it is rebuilt?

other than JTF, how are the hilltop communities supporting themselves?

whenever there is a zootube video of "jews against zionism", 9/10 comments involve people praising them, why do you think that is?

upon taking power, would your government throw the arabs out of Jerusalem immediately?

how do you think the international community will respond to a kahanist government? not that i give a rat's tuchus of what they think, im just curious.

how high was south africa's unemployment level when it was being boycotted compared to what it was before?

how would a kahanist government retaliate against an itamar-style massacre?

i remember seeing a video by an anti-islam iranian bragging about how an increaring number or iranian youths are rejecting islam, the video shows a clip of a mullah being paranoid about it. how true is this? if it is true, what are the implications of this? if the iranians do end up freeing themselves from islam, how will this affect israel and the arabs?

how did india actually get it's independence? from what i understand, ghandi was just india's chaim vaitzmann or david ben gurion (yimach shmam).  

p.s. how do you like my new signature picture? side by side, those 2 are like twins. i think you might have noticed it 1st.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 03:07:54 AM by Meerkat »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 11:39:00 AM »
Shalom chaim

1. Has a jewish prophet ever been proven wrong by his predictions? Who and when?
2. Who was naomi in the bible? Can you tell us about some other female heroes of the bible after the land was settled?
3. A commentary about the Caylee Anthony case: a classic example of being kind to the cruel.
4. What is your opinion of the new country South Sudan?

And a dvar torah of this weeks parasha.

Toda

Dr. dan
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 11:40:04 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 01:14:45 PM »
Shalom Chaim HaYakar, ma nishma'?
I hope everything is OK. Here are my questions;
1)I know that you have a great respect to the Lechi and the Irgun Tzvai Leumi and so do I, however recently I heard  that they were so anti-British that they even planned to work with the fascist Italians and the Nazi Germans in order to get the British invadors out of the land of Israel.
2)What is your opinion of the chairman of the Israeli National Union Party Yaakov Katz?
3)What's up with the great David Ben Moshe? 
4)I met a leftist girl a few weeks ago, now she is a Chaim Ben Pesach fan!

Shavua tov and keep on the good work.
Eden.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 10:42:15 PM »
Greetings, Chaim!

You have influenced a lot of people's thinking in a big way over these years.

Has anyone been able to influence your thinking in any sizeable fashion?

Thank you for giving us the gift of learning from you.

With pride and reverence,

Zvulun ben Moshe
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 11:06:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. What do you think of Mickey Marcus, Israel's first Aluf?

2. If Noam Chumpsky was around in the Holocaust do you think he would've pushed other Jews in the ovens and gas chambers and then say "You're causing Anti-Semitism "? Would the Nazis accept his "Nobility" or give that vermin a 9mm?

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 01:39:58 AM by danny100 »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 11:07:39 PM »
reserved.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 12:31:40 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
do you think there is any hope for the souls of the jurors who acquitted the murdering harlot Casey Anthony? Personally I believe every person on that jury is going to burn in hellfire for the crime they committed in that Florida courthouse.

Is it true that Ovadia Yosef used to drive a Mercedes? What should happen to Jews who drive German Nazi-mobiles, and is there a difference between driving a Mercedes, Volkswagen, BWV, or Audi?
Why would Ovadia Kesef, or any member of Shas, drive a car whose history is filled with Jewish blood?

What do you think of the store Ikea? Is it ok to shop there?

Can you say a few words about Hank Scheinkopf?

Kol tuv,
Gimatria

PS Did your father (alav HaShalom) ever tell you how he reacted when JFK was impeached?

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:03:29 AM by Gimatria »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 03:27:40 PM »
Dear chaim

1. Are you going to do alot more hebrew videos since there going to get alot of attention now from the boulshavic media? I find it funny that they are not able to ignore us now. The reason why I am suggesting for you to do more videos is because we represent the real alternative to the boulshavics and all the traitors. We wil get more coverage and that will eventually bring your alliyah into israel.

2. Do you think that there are a small percentage of leftist jews who are just lost and confused? I feel pitty for them. I know that every jew has a spark of hashem within them, but I do not want to be foolish dealing with them at the same time.

3. How often does our movement in israel get information about evil shabak agents and there plans?

4. I recently saw a video of yariv oppenheimer ysv debatig a "right wing jew", will he ever have the courage to debate you? Would you accept a debate challenge from any boulshavic? (hypothetically speaking)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 08:10:54 PM »
Shalom dearest Chaim, here are my questions.

1: Who poses the greater threat to Jews and righteous Gentiles: self-hating Jews or self-hating Christians? Unfortunately self-hating Jews are often in positions of great influence and authority, but self-hating Christians greatly outnumber them because Jews are such a tiny minority.

2: Would a Kahanist United States try George Herbert Walker Bush for deliberately allowing HaRav (zecher tzaddik livracha) to be murdered?

3: Here are some more people that I have suspected, to varying degrees, may be closet Koranimals. Please comment.

Helen Thomas (who has been honored by CAIR)
Abe Foxman
George Clooney
John Dingell

4: Would you believe that there is a serious campaign underway to blame the Border Patrol for starting Arizona and New Mexico's record wildfires? Nobody is allowed to state the obvious (that the fires were set by illegal alien drugrunners and human smugglers as a diversion) without being denounced as a racist, but people are accusing Border Patrol agents of framing the illegals and being applauded, or at least tolerated. Isn't this just like blaming Israel for 9/11?

G-d bless you,

YSTW

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 12:42:56 AM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

I'm sorry the archives was offline for a little bit.  My update script malfunctioned and I was in the hospital and didn't notice.

I want to say to all JTF members: eat your fiber!  I was diagnosed with diverticulitis and was in the hospital for colitis.  Both were probably aggrevated by having a fiber-poor diet.  Fiber is critical!  I am now eating lots of it.

Now, for a question.  While I was in the hospital I read my Bible.  I was considering Noah.  He is a great figure - he built the ark, survived the flood, and brought us the Noahide laws.  But he also got drunk and brought wine into the world, and I think alcohol in general has been a great evil.  So how are we to judge Noah?  Is he considered a hero and patriarch in Judaism, or not because he is before Adam?

God bless,
WestCoastJTF

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 02:09:01 PM »
Shalom rav Chaim,

Professionally in your role as a speaker and talk show host, do you have role models or people who inspired you or taught you how to perform to audience ? Have you ever had anxiety or stage fright and how did you deal with it if you have had it ?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 02:55:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1) I know this is a painful memory but can you describe more of your attempt to make Aliyah?  You said you were detained upon arrival and sent back on the next plane.  When did this happen?  I ssume it was after Oslo. Did you expect any problem?  Was there any publicity regarding your arrival?  Why did they let you board the plane in New York if they were not going to allow you in?

2) If you don't mind, as Dr. Dan consistently requests a Dvar Torah, I would like to consistently request another specific example of JTF helping the Jews of Judea and Samaria, specifically the hilltop communities.  Not only do I enjoy hearing about it, I think it will encourage those who contribute to VJA by hearing concrete examples of their money being put to good use.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline yitgadal

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2011, 11:46:40 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I’ve been perusing the forums for quite a while without posting, and I though you would appreciate a story that was told to me by a long time friend of mine, about the decay of modern America. Specifically, how his life got flipped & turned upside-down when a lot of blacks moved into his west-Philadelphia neighbourhood.

My friends family had lived in the city for generations – he, his parents and his parents parents had been born and raised there. His family were not rich, but he still considered himself quite well off.

Then it happened. There was a property crash. My friends parents were homeowners, so they had little to fear. But the low property prices attracted the lower class black populace. Crime was rampant, instead of chilling out and relaxing like every child should have the right to do, my friend was continually attacked by delinquent black youths.

He related to me one particularly shocking incident, in which my friend was playing Basketball after school and got his legs broken by some blacks who, as you would expect, were up to no good.

My friend was very brave. He told his mother that this was just one small fight. However, his mother was terrified, and sent him to live with family in a wealthy Los Angeles suburb. Thank G-d his uncle phillip took him in and raised him well.

I don’t think he ever got over the trauma of being forced out of his home at such a young age however. Isn’t it terrible what the blacks are doing to this country?

Thank you for your time

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Offline Great Joe

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2011, 02:18:06 PM »
Dear Chaim,
                Whats your opinion on the Sabra and Shatila raid by the Christian militia supported by IDF under the indirect orders from Ariel Sharon...?? Do you find it to be legitimate ..??

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 09:06:11 PM »
Dear Chaim,
  I was in the upper west side of Manhattan the other day and I went into a deli. I large muscular and fat white guy came in screaming and knocking things off the shelves. Then he came next to me and pushed the customer next to me, hurting him badly. I did absolutely nothing. I felt like a coward.   I think I might have been able to take the guy, since he was fat and I've been going to the gym  for years, and know some martial arts. But I still acted like a coward.

I thought to myself, what would I have done in Nazi Germany? Would I have been a coward also and not stand up against the nazis. I know it's a bad comparison but it's been bothering me for days now.
Would you had done something and defended the customers in the store? Or just wait till the guy left?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 03:54:20 PM »
Dear Chaim

What is your opinion of Al Yeganeh the soup man?

Is he the soup nazi?

Thanks and god bless!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt