Author Topic: Haaretz Article About Restaurants Serving Pork And Pig Hunting  (Read 962 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Haaretz Article About Restaurants Serving Pork And Pig Hunting
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 03:08:19 PM »
I think it's really strange that this is going on within Israel.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 03:24:10 PM »
What is the bigger desecration: that Jews are eating pork in Israel or Ha'aretz' existence?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 03:28:05 PM »
I hope that they all suffer for their wanton disregard of Jewish law. I am sure Hashem is displeased and one must wonder in whose merit Israel still exists?

If there are any people who are working to destroy Israel and the Jewish people it is those Jews who openly violate the commandments. That chillul Hashem is the reason we all will be expelled once again.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 03:42:28 PM »
I consider myself secular but avoid pork products.  That Jews would go out of their way to eat pork is sad.  I guess it is a less expensive meat.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 07:26:24 AM »
It does seem like they're doing this to deliberately thumb their nose at more observant Jews by doing it in such a public manner.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 09:08:36 AM »
It's now hard to find a genuinely kosher restaurant in Tel-Aviv. The majority of restaurants me and wife looked into served unkosher meat or meat with milk.  It got to a point that we had to ask if the meat was kosher and they would shrug...sure enough the first night we arrived, there were no places available and we had to eat vegetarian (as we usually do in the United States because there are barely any kosher places here that are halfway decent or healthy).

However everywhere we were in Israel we always checked to see if the place was kosher.  Back in the day before they allowed non Jewish Russians (and the Israeli government call them Jewish), there was no issue if a place was kosher.

However, in Tel-Aviv, it's really bad..the vast majority of places are unkosher.  In Jerusalem and Ashdod, so far, it's pretty good. The majority of places in those cities are..but there a good number of nonkosher restaurants there as well.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 08:24:40 PM »
It's now hard to find a genuinely kosher restaurant in Tel-Aviv. The majority of restaurants me and wife looked into served unkosher meat or meat with milk.  It got to a point that we had to ask if the meat was kosher and they would shrug...sure enough the first night we arrived, there were no places available and we had to eat vegetarian (as we usually do in the United States because there are barely any kosher places here that are halfway decent or healthy).

However everywhere we were in Israel we always checked to see if the place was kosher.  Back in the day before they allowed non Jewish Russians (and the Israeli government call them Jewish), there was no issue if a place was kosher.

However, in Tel-Aviv, it's really bad..the vast majority of places are unkosher.  In Jerusalem and Ashdod, so far, it's pretty good. The majority of places in those cities are..but there a good number of nonkosher restaurants there as well.
I would be extremely upset if I were in your shoes. If the world's only Jewish country doesn't serve kashrut food, what the heck is a devout Jew to do, anywhere?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 08:45:11 PM »
I would be extremely upset if I were in your shoes. If the world's only Jewish country doesn't serve kashrut food, what the heck is a devout Jew to do, anywhere?

Not live in Tel Aviv I guess.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 08:45:22 AM »
They should serve pork to the Arab Muslim Nazis.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 02:01:49 PM »
 Hashem purposely forbidded us from eating the most unhealthy sick disgusting animal that brings the world diseases.