Author Topic: Deporting Millions Of Muslims May Be Necessary  (Read 3080 times)

Offline karolzsx

• Junior JTFer
Deporting Millions Of Muslims May Be Necessary
« on: July 19, 2011, 02:44:21 AM »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Deporting Millions Of Muslims May Be Necessary
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 12:08:04 AM »
I agree 100%!
It's either them or us, they have openly stated their desires to conquer the West... What are we waiting for?!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 05:44:59 PM »
I think Geert Wilders doesn't sound very convincing in this interview. He seems embarrassed by the journalist's repeated question ("How many are we talking about ?") and he doesn't give a clear answer. The reason is simple : the number of Muslims who actually commit crimes in Europe today is still relatively small relative to the entire population of Muslims who live there. So if you say you will deport those who break the law, you're not going to achieve high numbers. Moreover, if Muslims want to take control of Europe, what they can do is keep a low profile while making a lot of babies, thus patiently waiting to become the majority.
If we really want to protect ourselves from Islam, the only solution is to ban Islam on European soil on the grounds that it is an ideology that is completely opposed to our values and principles and that it explicitly aims at conquering and destroying us. A good number of Muslims, especially the most dangerous ones, will go out of Europe on their own initiative if we do this, since they won't be able to practice their cult anymore. Those who stay will make a clear choice, the choice of the Western civilization and we will integrate them.
Of course this will cause outrage and massive protests among the many brainwashed liberal idiots. This is our main challenge : change the mentality, raise awareness among the people.
What do you think ?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 10:02:57 PM »
I agree 100% We should force the Muslims to leave or force them them to assimilate.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 09:57:38 AM »

Oh, and let there be no misunderstanding about my remarks : I love Geert Wilders, I admire him, I think he is a hero and the only politician worth supporting in Europe !