Author Topic: Too many minorities in my water park  (Read 5290 times)

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Too many minorities in my water park
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 01:01:23 PM »
oh south park is such win

heres a better link

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 01:33:05 PM »
You guys realize that the point of that video is to make fun of anyone who feels that way right?

Then again we used to have this Six Flags theme park in Houston called Astroworld. It also had a water park attached to it called Water World. The last time I went to Astroworld, it was almost ALL blacks in the park which I found out after entering. I was there because I'd won tickets to a concert from a radio station and the concert was going to be inside the park. It was getting to the point where no white person in their right mind wanted to pay $25-$33 per person plus the cost of food and drinks to enter a theme park that was full of nothing but violent black teenagers with a ghetto mindset and Astroworld/Waterworld shut down.

I predict the same fate for this one:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 01:45:52 PM by Rubystars »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 04:49:17 PM »
It's funny because it's true from what I have seen personally.  A few months before this episode aired, I went to a placed out in Long Island called Splish Splash. Perhaps it was the day I went...perhaps it was the luck of draw..but there were a lot of "Minorities" in that waterpark. 

It is what it is. It's funny only because it's true.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 05:29:57 PM »
It's funny because it's true from what I have seen personally.  A few months before this episode aired, I went to a placed out in Long Island called Splish Splash. Perhaps it was the day I went...perhaps it was the luck of draw..but there were a lot of "Minorities" in that waterpark. 

Yes you're right. I feel sad about Astroworld because when I went there as a very small kid it was a fun place and it was safe but before it shut down it was totally infested and dangerous.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 05:41:52 PM »
From my experience you have to get to Splish Splash when it opens.  First thing.  Pronto Tonto.  It's nice and quiet.  That is the only way you avoid the 'crowds'...if you know what I mean.
I will tell you an amazing story though.  I tucked a plastic bag with prescription eyeglasses and a $100 dollar bill into my pocket, at Splish Splash, before going into the wave pool.  ???  When I came out.  It was gone.  So I figured there was no way I was getting that back.  Not with the teen crowd that was there.  I was just praying that they would leave my daughters glasses, even if they took the money.  I was so surprised when both the glasses and the money were turned it.   :o
Thank goodness.  It's expensive to replace eyeglasses.
I find those water parks gross on so many levels. :yuck:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:44:11 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 06:47:45 PM »
There are very few Proud Angry Negroes at Disneyland.  There are minorities, but are mostly Asians with a few Mexicans. 

Its still a decent place to take kids.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 07:58:16 PM »

Splish  Splash is actually a very well run water park or it was a few years back anyway... The trick is to go early and leave before the day trip buses start arriving from the city... There are a few days in the late summer when the city schools open but some of the others are still closed for another week or so... That's the best time to visit the park.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 08:42:18 AM »
I think water parks are gross too. I don't think you could pay me to get in the water with people who have all kinds of sicknesses. I even had to stop going to the (mostly white) neighborhood pool because I would get sick almost every time I went.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 12:04:34 PM »
Splish  Splash is actually a very well run water park or it was a few years back anyway... The trick is to go early and leave before the day trip buses start arriving from the city... There are a few days in the late summer when the city schools open but some of the others are still closed for another week or so... That's the best time to visit the park.

I went last summer and it was on a sunday.  I think I saw all the house keepers I would have ever known, their siblings, children, parents, cousins and cousin's cousins.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 02:02:29 PM »
I don't think we should be patronizing New Sodom (oops, I meant Disneyland).

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 05:38:17 PM »
There are very few Proud Angry Negroes at Disneyland.  There are minorities, but are mostly Asians with a few Mexicans. 

Its still a decent place to take kids.

Don't ever go to Disneyland. Disney should not get a penny.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 08:10:49 PM »
I think water parks are gross too. I don't think you could pay me to get in the water with people who have all kinds of sicknesses. I even had to stop going to the (mostly white) neighborhood pool because I would get sick almost every time I went.
I know gross right?  We were invited for a child's birthday party.  I only went in the wave pool because I couldn't let my daughter go in alone.  She was still too young and it was crowded by the time they went in.  The water seems super chlorinated, but still it is kind of gross. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 09:18:38 PM »
I know gross right?  We were invited for a child's birthday party.  I only went in the wave pool because I couldn't let my daughter go in alone.  She was still too young and it was crowded by the time they went in.  The water seems super chlorinated, but still it is kind of gross. 

Well this was years ago and my sister wanted to go to the neighborhood pool and I told her not to go, because I'd gone there and gotten a horrible ear infection and colds from going there. She acted like I was just being stupid because she was saying a lot of other people went there every day and had no problems. Well she went, and guess what? She got pinkeye.

I think what finally convinced me to stop going was not only getting sick, but actually seeing boogers floating in the water from people who thought it was funny to go under the water and then blow bubbles out of their nose.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 09:29:13 PM »
Well this was years ago and my sister wanted to go to the neighborhood pool and I told her not to go, because I'd gone there and gotten a horrible ear infection and colds from going there. She acted like I was just being stupid because she was saying a lot of other people went there every day and had no problems. Well she went, and guess what? She got pinkeye.

I think what finally convinced me to stop going was not only getting sick, but actually seeing boogers floating in the water from people who thought it was funny to go under the water and then blow bubbles out of their nose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenge_of_the_nerds
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 10:23:31 PM »

My daughter has only ever had one ear infection.  It developed after she swam in a friend's pool. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 08:49:28 PM »

It's pretty easy to get ear infections from water. The canal is a natural one-way water trap.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2011, 07:23:54 AM »
True! I got ear infections before but this one was THE WORST ear infection of my whole life. I was afraid I was going to lose the hearing in that ear. I'd never had one that painful before.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2011, 12:57:56 AM »

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774