Author Topic: Famine in Somalia; Millions Could Die  (Read 2525 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Famine in Somalia; Millions Could Die
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2011, 05:14:37 PM »
Once all the Somalians enter in to Saudi Arab, all the problems of the earth will be resolved.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2011, 06:14:20 PM »
Once all the Somalians enter in to Saudi Arab, all the problems of the earth will be resolved.

Don't worry, they'll hear from their Sudanese friends that it's easy to sneak into Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2011, 08:10:26 PM »
It is a very interesting how Saudis are helping their fellow muslims. For example, in poor villages in Bosnia (by European standards) where their fellow muslims live Saudis are building mosques. In return they want these villagers to become a members of Wahhabi movement. By becoming members they need to carry out orders: smuggle drugs, attack non-muslims, have their women covered, and other things.
Lets think for the moment here. Those villagers need jobs first of all, markets to sell their products, schools and education, medical assistance, in some instances food supplies, roads to get to their village, sport centers for children.

SO HOW IN THE WORLD SAUDIS ARE HELPING THEIR FELLOW MUSLIMS? Well answer to me is clear: make them even more uneducated, poor, outcasts of society, have them break laws, and order them to kill innocent citizens.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2011, 08:36:32 PM »
That's Islamic charity for you.

Offline Wanjiku

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2011, 05:22:37 AM »
Well according to me, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom.  I think what a man believes in really matters and this is what makes most Muslims to be what they are today. They basically believe in the Quran and the more they practise it the more retarded they are. I do not believe so much in Race and Colour rather on religion. What people believe in is basically what they practise irrespective of what colour or race they are and this is what makes them.

Offline Wanjiku

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 06:03:46 AM »

This will be the greatest moment.  It will be the most evil state of all time.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 08:41:46 AM »
Well according to me, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom.  I think what a man believes in really matters and this is what makes most Muslims to be what they are today. They basically believe in the Quran and the more they practise it the more retarded they are. I do not believe so much in Race and Colour rather on religion. What people believe in is basically what they practise irrespective of what colour or race they are and this is what makes them.

Wise words from a wise person.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein