Author Topic: ok 100,000 jews protesting prices all throughout israel  (Read 597 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
ok 100,000 jews protesting prices all throughout israel
« on: July 30, 2011, 07:25:56 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=231688

If only we can get these massive protests in judea and sameria, there wont be any expulsions. We need to be at the forefront on this issue if we are ever going to take power in israel.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: ok 100,000 jews protesting prices all throughout israel
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 07:42:22 PM »
Jews need to figure out that prices are high because of all of the subsidizing they do of Arabs.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 10:27:00 PM »
Jews need to figure out that prices are high because of all of the subsidizing they do of Arabs.

Also subsidizing all the illegal schvarzes from S.sudan, they have a country now so they should just move back

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 04:18:05 AM »
I think hundred thousand protested oslo accords too, but that didn't stop anything.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 04:39:11 PM »
I think hundred thousand protested oslo accords too, but that didn't stop anything.
How come hundreds of thousands of Israelis come out for evil causes, like protesting the phony and useless gestures Israel occasionally makes to defend itself, but not even a handful come out to protest suicide and treason?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 06:15:19 PM »
How come hundreds of thousands of Israelis come out for evil causes, like protesting the phony and useless gestures Israel occasionally makes to defend itself, but not even a handful come out to protest suicide and treason?

What?  Did you even read what I wrote?    Oslo accords were the suicide.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 06:33:58 PM »
That was one incident. For the Gaza expulsion, only a couple thousand protested. For the release of Kuntar and handover of the Peace House, at most only a couple dozen did. But even 100,000 pales next to the HUNDREDS of thousands of Israeli leftists that routinely shut the country down.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 08:04:03 PM »
People around the world are upset about prices. Is someone trying to make "Arab spring" in Israel?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 08:22:39 PM »
I think the people in many parts of the world have completely lost touch with any form of common sense... Don't people see the economies in many countries of the world are in deep trouble? Things are getting more expensive every day worldwide... What makes people think housing is exempt from the picture... If the people of Israel think the price of housing is expensive now G-d forbid if the government ever went through with the land surrender process the situation would be ten times worse.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 12:07:28 AM »
That was one incident.

ONE INCIDENT?   The Oslo Accords were ONE "INCIDENT?"

Those accords started the entire mess with arafat and his PLO thugs.   It was literally the equivalent of the US deciding to import Al Qaeda into a few major cities and give them weapons and funds to do as they please.   It was the defining moment of modern Israeli history.    Everything else since then has just been a residual domino falling.   That was the earthquake that set them all in motion.   I don't remember the numbers.  It may have been several hundred thousand.  But I'm quite sure it was at least 100,000 in the streets, shutting the country down.   And it stopped NOTHING.    And this example also set a pattern in motion.

I don't know why you think that 100,000 people in the streets doing civil disobedience means anything to these crooks.