Author Topic: Israeli jewish crime boss gunned down  (Read 585 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Israeli jewish crime boss gunned down
« on: July 30, 2011, 10:36:51 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4102135,00.html

We do have a terrible problem with organized crime in israel. They go to the army, get a millitary training and apply that training to be a criminal. 2 former idf commandos were reported to teach the meddien cartel in colombia millitary training.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Israeli jewish crime boss gunned down
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 04:42:06 PM »
I don't deny that there is a criminal element in Israel but we need to keep things in perspective and be realistic. The NWO media hypes these stories to the hilt because they want to paint Israelis and Jews in general as shady, villainous crooks and shysters. How many Arabs are involved in organized crime of all kinds? Who is responsible for keeping Western Europe supplied with drugs and sex slaves? It sure isn't Israelis.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 06:14:03 PM »
I thought you referred to Yitzak Rabin with that title.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 08:11:50 PM »
I hope there are all gunned down unless they change their ways.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 08:21:51 PM »
most of the sex trafficers and drug dealers in europe are either albanian muslim nazi's or gypsies.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 06:17:03 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4102135,00.html

We do have a terrible problem with organized crime in israel. They go to the army, get a millitary training and apply that training to be a criminal. 2 former idf commandos were reported to teach the meddien cartel in colombia millitary training.

Actually that's not true the proud jew, Israel has strong military ties with Colombia and has a lot of military advisers there training them to fight against the FARC, they are also a large buyer of Israeli weapons and drones. Juan Manuel Santos was one of the few presidents to state that they would refuse to recognize a Palestinian state.

I went down to Colombia back in June, there's even a Jewish community there.

There was one case where there was a Israeli man who sold weapons to the AUC, they were a paramilitary group who was fighting against the FARC and there was a extradition request for him because the paramilitaries are also known to support the cartels, I think he's in a African prison right now last I heard.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 06:50:22 PM »
that was the guy who i was talking about who was
Actually that's not true the proud jew, Israel has strong military ties with Colombia and has a lot of military advisers there training them to fight against the FARC, they are also a large buyer of Israeli weapons and drones. Juan Manuel Santos was one of the few presidents to state that they would refuse to recognize a Palestinian state.

I went down to Colombia back in June, there's even a Jewish community there.

There was one case where there was a Israeli man who sold weapons to the AUC, they were a paramilitary group who was fighting against the FARC and there was a extradition request for him because the paramilitaries are also known to support the cartels, I think he's in a African prison right now last I heard.

Thats the guy who i was referring to, the guy who is in the african prison