Author Topic: Update me on the candidates, is Michele Bachmann a good candidate?  (Read 585 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm out of the loop, been hearing a lot about Rick Perry but I've heard rumors he's jumped back and forth on the issues, not too big on a female president but Michele Bachmann seems to have some good conservative views, i'm definitely doing my homework before voting, just curious who you guys are going for?

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Re: Update me on the candidates, is Michele Bachmann a good candidate?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 07:48:53 PM »
I'm out of the loop, been hearing a lot about Rick Perry but I've heard rumors he's jumped back and forth on the issues, not too big on a female president but Michele Bachmann seems to have some good conservative views, i'm definitely doing my homework before voting, just curious who you guys are going for?
I will try to update you, you can vote for Romney or Perry all the others are a waste of time because they are unelectable.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 08:44:02 PM »
I will try to update you, you can vote for Romney or Perry all the others are a waste of time because they are unelectable.
Right now I am looking at Romney to carry the ball... Bachmann might make a good vice president however I think it would be a hard sell to get her elected as president in 2012 her time may come down the road in upcoming elections.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 10:33:23 PM »
To me romney is a joke, I like bachmann.  I can't stand the defeatism from rightwingers.  Do you think the democrats ever questioned whether obama hussein was "electable" ?  No.  They threw him in our face and promoted him relentlessly. 

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 01:03:05 AM »
To me romney is a joke, I like bachmann.  I can't stand the defeatism from rightwingers.  Do you think the democrats ever questioned whether obama hussein was "electable" ?  No.  They threw him in our face and promoted him relentlessly. 

Go for it Man! She could come out of left field and surprise everyone. I'm promoting her relentlessly and i'm not even in the same country.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 08:40:52 AM »
Rick Perry is more dangerous than Romney. Perry will be another George Bush who will get away with massive spending because he is a Tea Party favorite. Romney everyone knows is a RINO type so there will be Tea Party people against him. I'd love to see Bachmann win over either of them but I feel too many people are brainwashed against them.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!