Author Topic: Possible evidence Pot/marijuna is harmful to brain  (Read 6198 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Possible evidence Pot/marijuna is harmful to brain
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2011, 11:01:09 AM »
I banned him...I'm sorry Lisa if you really preferred if he was in the Time Out section, but really, he was really disrespectful and a nusance at this point.
He was getting annoying as well as being a bad influence... I think he was a member that was going bad... Banning was going to come sooner rather then later anyway.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2011, 01:53:48 PM »
Yes, its strange how a member would suddenly become so offensive, and generalizing everyone in this forum as idiots.

BTW, SayNo2Islam is back again.  He's being very careful this time and pretending to be an ideal member lol.  I will just continue to monitor his posts until he shows himself.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2011, 04:18:56 PM »
Yes, its strange how a member would suddenly become so offensive, and generalizing everyone in this forum as idiots.

BTW, SayNo2Islam is back again.  He's being very careful this time and pretending to be an ideal member lol.  I will just continue to monitor his posts until he shows himself.

It wasn't sayno2islam that i banned...It was someone else with a similar name.  SayNo2Islam is a Bukharian Jew from Forest Hills.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2011, 04:34:00 PM »
It wasn't sayno2islam that i banned...It was someone else with a similar name.  SayNo2Islam is a Bukharian Jew from Forest Hills.

Sorry, I am getting everyone's names confused as well.  Anyhoo, the guy who you banned is back and being very careful this time.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2011, 08:00:00 PM »
I think we should have sent him to time out.  I think banning him was premature, but I know Dr. Dan has good judgment, so I am guessing that it was more than his posts here that were the issue.