Author Topic: Greetings from INDIA  (Read 4832 times)

Offline FukUAll

• New JTFer
Greetings from INDIA
« on: August 18, 2011, 03:00:46 PM »
Hi everybody this is Karthik from India, Tamilnadu. I first seen JTF on youtube. I found it while searching for Anti-Islamic videos. I am against Islam. For couple of months i have been browsing through Youtube and found how cruel Islam was.

I am now terrified of islamization of the world and want to join hands with anyone who would fight against islam.
I believe Israel and Christian powers were the only means of eradicating this problem.

Someone describe JTF as Anti-christian and as Jewish extremist. I am not sure about anti-christian but using extreme actions against islam is fine with me because its the only language they can understand.

I am really happy to see the JTF's straight forward support for India. Thanks JTF.

I made an promotional video on JTF its on youtube. Link below

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
Re: Greetings from INDIA
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 03:22:23 PM »
Welcome to JTF. I also used to think that islam is a peacefull religion and 9/11 attacks were committed by terrorists. While growing up, as more terrorist attacks occurred around the world, I realized that "terrorism" is a wrong word, and the most proper word is "Islam". I am still tired to hear this pro-Islam propaganda coming up from the news media almost every week. Muslims think they're being victimized by 'evil' Americans, so I say one sentence: TIRED=GO HOME! >:(

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 12:08:09 AM »
Welcome!  ::)

The footage of our web address rotating around the globe is very "interesting" to say the least. Did you create that yourself?

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 03:35:10 AM »
Your in the right place!

Welcome to the forum.   :)
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 07:24:00 AM »
Firstly I'm very fond of the Indian people so big welcome to the forum  :)

Secondly, JTF is not extremist it is realist. Anything you hear about them being anti christian is rubbish. JTF works closely with christians and the majority of forum members are evangelical christians.

And hindus are cool too if thats your thing.

Wonderful that more people are hearing about us.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 10:20:38 AM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline FukUAll

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 10:41:59 AM »
Welcome!  ::)

The footage of our web address rotating around the globe is very "interesting" to say the least. Did you create that yourself?

Ha Ha sorry to disappoint you. Actually JTF created those animations. It is posted on youtube of Chaim Ben Pesach's 2001 interview. I borrowed it for promotional purposes. I am too much lacking knowledge about 3D software's.

Offline FukUAll

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 10:46:51 AM »
Firstly I'm very fond of the Indian people so big welcome to the forum  :)

Secondly, JTF is not extremist it is realist. Anything you hear about them being anti christian is rubbish. JTF works closely with christians and the majority of forum members are evangelical christians.

And hindus are cool too if thats your thing.

Wonderful that more people are hearing about us.

Thanks for the clarification. There are many youtubes are posting videos against JTF, as you might have noticed. I am happy that you like Indians. I will do the best i can to promote JTF among Indians. I am in the process of creating more promotion videos now.

Offline FukUAll

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 10:51:29 AM »
Welcome to JTF. I also used to think that islam is a peacefull religion and 9/11 attacks were committed by terrorists. While growing up, as more terrorist attacks occurred around the world, I realized that "terrorism" is a wrong word, and the most proper word is "Islam". I am still tired to hear this pro-Islam propaganda coming up from the news media almost every week. Muslims think they're being victimized by 'evil' Americans, so I say one sentence: TIRED=GO HOME! >:(

Muslims are lunatics. Usama dakdok said muslims must hate and kill non-muslims, its their duty. Those who call them selves moderate muslims and don't want to kill infidels and want to live a peaceful life are not muslims at all. They are not following what koan instructed them to do.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 06:12:48 PM »
Welcome to the forum, I hope that one day, India will reclaim Pakistan and make it their land again.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline FukUAll

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 04:47:26 PM »
Hi everyone thanks for your positive reply.

Today i have made another video about some sites and books that enlightens the users about the true face of Islam.
I have added JFT at the end. I don't know i am kind of a jumpy or not because i can't see many videos around.

Just before a month ago i discovered JTF. I am sure many in India don't know about it so i am trying to promote JTF as much as i can among my country men.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2011, 05:18:37 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2011, 07:31:22 PM »
Welcome to the forum, I hope that one day, India will reclaim Pakistan and make it their land again.

Did you mean Fakistan?

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 08:45:42 AM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline FukUAll

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 09:37:00 PM »
Hello again guys. My original account was flagged by Muslim thugs so i have to create a new account on you tube. I reuploded the JFT video i posted above. Yeaterday i got a series of hate comments by the following channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeathToJTFuckScum?email=profile_comment_received

http://www.youtube.com/user/HussamDwayat

they seems to be Anti-JTF. If you can, take a look at those channel, its full of JTF hatred.  

This is my new channel http://www.youtube.com/user/CyberCrusaderKB?feature=mhee

I mailed my Israeli friends they have no problem with JTF. Is it possible the above channels were Muslims or hamas or something?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 11:03:33 PM »
Hello again guys. My original account was flagged by Muslim thugs so i have to create a new account on you tube. I reuploded the JFT video i posted above. Yeaterday i got a series of hate comments by the following channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeathToJTFuckScum?email=profile_comment_received

http://www.youtube.com/user/HussamDwayat

they seems to be Anti-JTF. If you can, take a look at those channel, its full of JTF hatred.  

This is my new channel http://www.youtube.com/user/CyberCrusaderKB?feature=mhee

I mailed my Israeli friends they have no problem with JTF. Is it possible the above channels were Muslims or hamas or something?

Welcome ot JTF!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011, 12:14:20 AM »
Welcome!  :dance: