Poll

Important poll! Should we support Rick Perry for President?

Yes
20 (64.5%)
No
11 (35.5%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Important poll! Should we support Rick Perry for President?  (Read 2953 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Important poll! Should we support Rick Perry for President?
« on: August 23, 2011, 06:36:37 AM »
בס''ד

I explained on this week's Ask JTF program why I think we should support Rick Perry. Please listen to that part of the program and then vote in this poll. The majority will decide.

Thanks!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Important poll! Should we support Rick Perry for President?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 08:23:26 AM »
I would take a wait and see approach in my opinion.  Support Bachmann and acknowledge that Perry is second best on an idealistic stance.  If Bachmann loses Iowa, then we should jump on the Perry bandwagon immediately.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 02:52:47 PM »
Sure

I'll need to buy a pair of Rick Perry nose plugs thought.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 02:59:43 PM »
Reluctantly I say yes.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 03:00:06 PM »
I agree with Dr. dan! IF bachamn looses than we are gooing to support perry. Bachman in my opinion is more of a rightous gentile than perry. Also George wahabi bush appointed him as luetennet governor. I do not trust him because of that.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 05:00:35 PM »

I agree with Dr Dan.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 05:02:43 PM »
I don't know yet he has some questionable affiliations
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 06:30:00 PM »
Agreed. If Bachmann doesn't win the nomination, we should support Perry.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 06:53:55 PM »
Perry is one of the few candidates that can go the entire distance and gain office... Bachmann might do well in a primary run but will get nowhere in the general elections... We need to look at this in a practical manor... We know the shvartza President will destroy America and Israel as we know them in his next term... If Perry can unseat him it's already half the battle... Even if Perry backslides on a third of what he promises we still would be ahead of the game... Bachmann, Romney and Pallen do not seem to have what it takes to lure in the crossover vote... Bachmann will do well in the party vote but will fizzle out in the general elections... Romney and Pallen have problems even with the party vote let alone crossover voters... Perry seems to be the one chance we can sent the shvartza President packing... I'm with Chaim on this...  Perry should be the focus of our support. It's really a life and death situation... In many ways we just really need to take the most marketable candidate in the bunch to unseat our P.M.P and that as of now seems to be Perry.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 06:56:18 PM »
You Bachmann supporters still don't get it, she can not beat obama.
The wait and see attitude never works, you are going to wait and then support Perry after Bachmann drops out of the race which will only a few months before the general election, what's the point of that.
Do you people realize how important this election is?, If obama gets in again Israel is a parking lot for the mussies and the supreme court will be all liberal.
I'm not saying Perry is the best candidate but it's either him or Romney, hold your noses and vote for one of them.
Please cut the dreaming and come back to reality.
Thank you.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 07:18:21 PM »
You Bachmann supporters still don't get it, she can not beat obama.
The wait and see attitude never works, you are going to wait and then support Perry after Bachmann drops out of the race which will only a few months before the general election, what's the point of that.
Do you people realize how important this election is?, If obama gets in again Israel is a parking lot for the mussies and the supreme court will be all liberal.
I'm not saying Perry is the best candidate but it's either him or Romney, hold your noses and vote for one of them.
Please cut the dreaming and come back to reality.
Thank you.
You were ahead of the curve with Perry... I myself was focusing on a Romney / ? ticket however polls show Romney is even in worse shape with the party vote then Bachmann is... Where would a Bachmann or Romney ticket leave us in the general elections...Honestly as we sit now Perry is the only hope of unseating the so called sitting president.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 09:23:34 PM »
If Bachmann can't then Perry Must!
We can not afford to have this current filth still in the WH come Nov 2012, Bachmann or Perry if fine with me!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 09:26:01 PM »
I"m going to predict that Bachmann or Perry will win Iowa and Romney in New Hampshire.  South Carolina will be Perry and then it will be up to Florida which will be between Romney or Perry.

Anyway, whatever JTF decides, I'll be fine with it and I understand the practicality of supporting Perry even though he is maybe worse than Bachmann. 

If JTF chooses Perry, I'll secretly hope that Bachmann still wins...but the reality is anybody but Obama.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 09:29:47 PM »
I haven't yet listened to the program.  Personally I support Bachmann.  If she loses or drops out, then maybe perry.   We must defeat hussein.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 09:11:20 PM »
I need to know more first.  His comment about evolution was problematic for many reasons, especially given the role he will have as the leader of the free world

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 12:46:38 AM »
I'm very concerned about Rick Perry's ties to the Muslim world:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/President/2011/0815/Can-Rick-Perry-maintain-his-good-ties-with-Muslims-as-a-GOP-candidate

For this reason,    I prefer to support Michele Bachmann until it becomes crystal clear that she can't win the Republican Nomination.     If Bachmann falls out of contention,    I'm not sure who I'm going to support.       Unfortunately from my perspective,  it looks like Rick Perry is drawing support from many people who would have supported Michele Bachmann if he didn't enter the race.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 12:52:59 AM »
Perry is being made out to look like another George W Bush and I don't know how hes going to shed that image.
Bachmann's good but it's important to beat Obama and I don't know if I want to GOP to take a risk on a female candidate. I am a female and I would love to see a female president but who knows what would happen if she were to win the primary and run.
Overall I am not too enthusiastic about any of the republican candidates but I'll vote for whoever gets the nomination. Thank goodness it's not McCain. Hope it's someone who actually has a chance this time!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2011, 02:58:46 AM »
The republican establishment also said that Reagan cannot win an election because he's too conservative and a fringe candidate.    Remember, Reagan also went up against a far left radical, named jimmy carter.

Offline Rin Tin Tin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 06:29:38 AM »
Michele Bachmann is far more pretty than Rick Perry!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 07:35:46 AM »
I voted yes. He's the best we've got right now even if he's kind of blah

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 04:46:55 PM »
The republican establishment also said that Reagan cannot win an election because he's too conservative and a fringe candidate.    Remember, Reagan also went up against a far left radical, named jimmy carter.
Reagan lost two presidential primaries in 1968 and 1976 and please do not compare the space cadet Bachmann to Reagan.
All Bachmann has to say is "CHANGE" "CHANGE" and she's a white female obama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011, 06:55:47 PM »
The republican establishment also said that Reagan cannot win an election because he's too conservative and a fringe candidate.    Remember, Reagan also went up against a far left radical, named jimmy carter.
The nation was substantially farther to the right in 1980 than it is at present. When 50% of all Americans support fag "marriage" and 75% of young adults, even many of the "religious" ones included, do, there's only so far any "conservative" can get.