Author Topic: The Sickness is Spreading : Pedophilia is now more acceptable  (Read 4457 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The Sickness is Spreading : Pedophilia is now more acceptable
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2011, 03:59:41 PM »
What if the 'child' consents? Does that make it right?
You were defending Wonga's claim that a grown man can rightfully take a little girl as a wife. Can you explain why you did that? Thanks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2011, 04:22:55 PM »
You were defending Wonga's claim that a grown man can rightfully take a little girl as a wife. Can you explain why you did that? Thanks.

Huh? I am arguing against child abuse... Where do you come up with this? My point was simply that child molesting is wrong whether or not the 'child' consents. As Rubystar stated in a post above the child abusers will claim that children can consent at an earlier age... I say that no matter what, whether the 'child' consents or not is immaterial...

Also your comment is completely untrue. Please show me what you are talking about? I think you are once again confusing my stating that the Halacha about the age of consent is still 12 years for girls but this is not the custom of today and I don't think it is the correct age for todays children.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2011, 04:57:04 PM »
You were the only person on the whole entire forum defending Wonga's claim, why?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2011, 05:06:13 PM »
You were the only person on the whole entire forum defending Wonga's claim, why?

Can you please find the message? I just searched through the entire history of Wongas post and all I can find is the one time when I repeated the Halacha concerning the age of consent... And I believe that is all I brought to the conversation. I also supported his claim that the Torah does allow polygamy but once again, since Torah and Halacha adapt to the current situation, today polygamy is not permitted by Jewish law {according to custom}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 09:47:31 AM »
Muman you are incredibly silly I pointed out as did yimachshmo to abumazen that you have completely distorted what the group is about whether you agree with their method or not.  Dont try and pull that crap with me about condoning acts just cause I showed you up. Why are you so desperate to see pedo-enablers everywhere huh? As well as looking out for evil minimizers we should also be on gaurd against those who seek evil where none exists.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf