Author Topic: The Sickness is Spreading : Pedophilia is now more acceptable  (Read 4462 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Sickness is Spreading : Pedophilia is now more acceptable
« on: August 24, 2011, 03:40:25 PM »
I have said that shortly after the perverts of the world force the righteous people of the world to accept the degrading filth of homosexuality they will attempt to make pedophilia more acceptable. The way that this was done was through 'scientific' means of proving that the behavior is 'natural' because of genetics. While there may be some evidence of genetic pre-disposition to certain things it is a basic premise of the concept of 'free will' that even with pre-disposition for certain things we still have free choice.

So today I read that the medical community is changing the way it looks at pedophilia {the same way it changed its outlook on homosexuality which until 20 years ago was considered a mental illness}....

I am willing to bet within the next 20 years pedophilia will be acceptable as will be bestiality...

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/08/24/mental-health-group-looks-to-remove-stigma-from-pedophilia/

Mental Health Group Looks to Remove Stigma From Pedophilia
Published August 24, 2011 | FoxNews.com

A group of psychiatrists and other mental health professionals say it's time to change the way society views individuals who have physical attractions to children.

The organization, which calls itself B4U-Act, is lobbying for changes to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, or DSM, the guideline of standards on mental health that's put together by the American Psychiatric Association.

The group says its mission is to help pedophiles before they create a crisis, and to do so by offering a less critical view of the disorder.

"Stigmatizing and stereotyping minor-attracted people inflames the fears of minor-attracted people, mental health professionals and the public, without contributing to an understanding of minor-attracted people or the issue of child sexual abuse," reads the organization's website.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/08/24/mental-health-group-looks-to-remove-stigma-from-pedophilia/#ixzz1VydhIRoP
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The Sickness is Spreading : Pedophilia is now more acceptable
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 04:35:24 PM »
I seem to recall that you agreed with Wonga's claims about it being acceptable to take a young girl in marriage.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 04:56:54 PM »
I seem to recall that you agreed with Wonga's claims about it being acceptable to take a young girl in marriage.

No... You must have misread what I wrote... I stated that according to Torah the age of consent for girls is 12 years old. But as we all agreed that is not acceptable in todays age. I never have suggested that anyone engage in a relationship with someone who is not of the legal age of consent.

If you look at what was written it was concerning the fact that in past ages it was acceptable because of shorter life-spans and because of the lifestyle of the ancients.

But while you are asking questions let me ask you one... Since you have been here how many names have you had? I remember many of them but I don't really know why you feel a need to change your name every week or two? Is there a reason for this?

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/jewfaq/barmitz.htm

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/573,2485/What-is-the-minimum-age-of-marriage-according-to-Jewish-law.html

What is the minimum age of marriage according to Jewish law?
by Rabbi Naftali Silberberg

Our Sages state1 that "it is forbidden for one to marry off his daughter until she is an adult and says 'this is the one I want to marry.'"

It is forbidden for one to marry off his daughter until she is an adult and says 'this is the one I want to marry'!

In ancient (and not so ancient) times however, marriage was often-times celebrated at a rather young age. Although we do not follow this dictum, technically speaking, a girl may be betrothed the moment she is born, and married at the age of three.2 A boy may betroth and marry at the age of thirteen.3
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 05:03:06 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 05:45:58 PM »
THIS IS SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So according to this logic,  we should try and remove the stigma from those who get aroused by killing and eating their victims.

After all, Jeffery Dalhmer was merely following his urges.... and he can't help that in order to do that... he has to kill someone in the process.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 01:07:46 AM »
The mental health "professionals" should have their licenses revoked for suggesting this! Bunch of stupid morons, are they going to ignore that these pedophiles not only physically hurt children but also emotionally and mentally and many many times kidnap these kids from their families and KILL them!? And they want to remove the stigma, these damn bast%@#s.

I would love to protest something like this.

While I studied psychology and am compassionate to those with mental disorders I find that there are disorders that do not harm society as pedophilia does. Pedophiles will make children become mental health patients. The victims are hurt and it will affect the way they feel about themselves and their  bodies. It will also affect how they build relationships and how they will treat their children. The victims of abuse will basically have their lives shattered because of pedophiles and as a society it is our responsibility to remove these pedophiles from them.

Sure pedophilia may be a type of mental health disorder but it is a dangerous one, enough that these bastards will be in and out of prison for ever and will often times kill their prey. This is not something to be taken lightly enough to remove the "stigma" this is not depression or associative, borderline or bipolar disorder...this is a problem that is not easily treatable, that will have a lot of relapse and in which those with pedophilia need to be permanently removed from children! It's like saying how sociopath murderers suffer from a disorder and need to have the stigma removed...ok remove the stigma and they will kill again. Psychology and Psychiatry cannot toy with the well being of human lives, even though most of those PhDs and PsyD are arrogant pompous bastards who think they know everything and get to tell us to stop misjudging criminal pedophiles. In other words, these "professionals" need to go to hell and hopefully they will never know the pain of having their children kidnapped and murdered by a pedophile. Oh and btw, let's see if they can start by removing the stigma of Phillip Garrido or the guy who kidnapped and repeatedly raped Elizabeth Smart.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 01:39:48 AM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 03:04:45 AM »
This is sickening, indeed!

However, the article said this:  "The American Psychiatric Association did not participate in the conference, and evidently does not condone the group's message."

My feeling is (and I hope I'm right about this) that this "group" is made up of pedophilias themselves.... or extremely sick and insane left-wing vermin.  I mean, the world is going crazy but can it be going THIS crazy?  Vey iz mir! 

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 12:17:10 PM »
THIS IS SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So according to this logic,  we should try and remove the stigma from those who get aroused by killing and eating their victims.

After all, Jeffery Dalhmer was merely following his urges.... and he can't help that in order to do that... he has to kill someone in the process.

Uhhh, what are you talking about Briann?
No one said anything about cannibalism and serial killers.

I hate to bust peoples bubble here but the original poster has completely distorted what this group is about.
People with certain inclinations are unlikely to talk to anyone about it for fear of being immediately arrested and branded for life.

By providing a supportive and non-judgemental environement they will encourage people to come forward and then will work WITH them, I believe this is quoted to stop them from creating a crisis.
This is why the group is called B4U act.

I'm afraid the title is misleading. This group has nothing to do with making IT more acceptable.
If you want to wail about someone who does that then check out  www.nambla.org
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 02:15:46 PM »

I hate to bust peoples bubble here but the original poster has completely distorted what this group is about.
People with certain inclinations are unlikely to talk to anyone about it for fear of being immediately arrested and branded for life.

By providing a supportive and non-judgemental environement they will encourage people to come forward and then will work WITH them, I believe this is quoted to stop them from creating a crisis.

I'm afraid the title is misleading. This group has nothing to do with making IT more acceptable.
If you want to wail about someone who does that then check out  www.nambla.org

There is nothing acceptable about child molesters BritishSword... I hope you are not suggesting that we should accept them and condone their acts.

The Child Molester has a stigma because the act he commits is heinous. It is best for society to remove them from the general population because there is no known way to rehabilitate them. Maybe if it will cause them to come out and seek help at which point they can be locked up it may be a good thing.

Any group which seeks to diminish the evil which is commited by these animals is on the same level as the animal himself.

I hope everyone is on the lookout for those who try to minimize evil..

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 02:27:09 PM »
Pedophiles should be shot. Not because they are sick and attracted to children, but because they are unable to control themselves or consciously choose to put their own deviant sexual gratification ahead of child's life.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »
I can see a time in the future where you have a sitcom, and there's one of those episodes on it where the family or main characters learns to be more accepting of pedophiles. Like there will be this underage character, say 13 years old, and a 30 something year old and they will fall in 'love', and the episode will show in so many little ways how 'genuine' the affection and 'attraction' is between them. Then it will show the older one getting arrested and show the 13 year old crying and saying things like "He's not a predator! I love him!" The parents of the 13 year old after some convincing will then advocate for the pedophile in court and in the end of the episode the audience is expected to sympathize with the pedophile.

This is the kind of crap they pull now with other sickness when they write these tv shows.

It's only a matter of time before this becomes standard prime time fare. 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2011, 02:27:06 PM »
And the gays will complain about the pedophiles ruining the morals of the country.

:::D
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2011, 06:39:53 PM »
And the gays will complain about the pedophiles ruining the morals of the country.

:::D

Having worked with some pedophiles as patients, I want everyone to REREAD the original post.  The doctors aim is to create an environment where the pedophile can come forward to PROFESSIONALS for help with their very very very serious problem.  Yes, while their behavior is about as awful as it gets, they need help.  The pedophiles who are horrified by their thoughts and urges need compassionate care so THEY DONT ACT on their aberrant ideas/thoughts.  Jeffrey Dahmer once noted to a reporter that he never came forward with his evil thoughts because he knew he would treated with horror, disdain and disgust.  You could see from the way he said it that he may have very welll have been 100 percent genuine in his concerns.  There is NOTHING in that article that suggests anyone wants to legitimize this sickness   

I would never ever have compassion for the behavior of these people, but I would have tremendous compassion and care for those who spent everyday of their lives making sure they never acted on their impulses.  These people who are obstaining and take drugs to abstain need to be supported in everyway possible.  I know this may be unpopular, but the alternative is far far worse

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2011, 07:00:41 PM »
Having worked with some pedophiles as patients, I want everyone to REREAD the original post.  The doctors aim is to create an environment where the pedophile can come forward to PROFESSIONALS for help with their very very very serious problem.  Yes, while their behavior is about as awful as it gets, they need help.  The pedophiles who are horrified by their thoughts and urges need compassionate care so THEY DONT ACT on their aberrant ideas/thoughts.  Jeffrey Dahmer once noted to a reporter that he never came forward with his evil thoughts because he knew he would treated with horror, disdain and disgust.  You could see from the way he said it that he may have very welll have been 100 percent genuine in his concerns.  There is NOTHING in that article that suggests anyone wants to legitimize this sickness   

I would never ever have compassion for the behavior of these people, but I would have tremendous compassion and care for those who spent everyday of their lives making sure they never acted on their impulses.  These people who are obstaining and take drugs to abstain need to be supported in everyway possible.  I know this may be unpopular, but the alternative is far far worse

Acceptance and Tolerance are a slippery slope. Todays pro-homosexual attitude started the same way as this push for acceptance of molesters. I believe that this kind of acceptance is the first step towards a continued decline of sexual morality.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2011, 07:36:12 PM »
Acceptance and Tolerance are a slippery slope. Todays pro-homosexual attitude started the same way as this push for acceptance of molesters. I believe that this kind of acceptance is the first step towards a continued decline of sexual morality.

Muman molesting children is not the same thing as two consenting adults, independent of what you think of those two consenting adults' behaviors.  Molesting a child is about the worst thing you can do to another human being.  I am specifically speaking about encouraging those who want help to seek help, NOT coddling perpetrators

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2011, 08:39:25 PM »

If you want to wail about someone who does that then check out  www.nambla.org

What???  Non-judgemental environment????  THIS IS LIBERALISM 101!!  I refuse to be non-judgemental about people who have inclinations to commit hideous crimes. 

This is so rediculous.... telling people to not commit crimes in a non-judgemental way is the dumbest thing ive heard.

I am all for teaching morals to people....and having people know right from wrong.  But having some psychologist come and say, its not your fault, thats just who you are.  you were BORN THIS WAY or you are a product of society... oh, and by the way, don't act on these legitimate urges that you have. This won't make things better.  This will make things WORSE.

Assuming the people have this mental dissability to do evil things, they need to be scared in the worst possible way from committing atrocities.  Not to be told that its not their fault and they are victims of bad chemistry or a bad environment.

LIBERALISM DOESNT WORK!!!!  This kind of thing will backfire as it will legitimize their evil urges, and these 'psychologists' will no doubt be used as expert witnesses in court to tell us that its not their fault, and that 'society' didnt reach out to them and tell them not to commit crimes in a non-judgemental way.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 09:04:22 PM »
I understand what you're saying JTFE but I would think if someone genuinely wants help dealing with urges like this that psychiatrists or psychologists would already be willing to help.

I think what bothers most of us is that we're worried this will turn into a situation where it won't be considered to be a mental illness at all anymore and this does have precedent and so it's a legitimate concern.

I've even read that ALL paraphilias are considered by some psychologists to be culturally based and therefore not real diseases. If you went to a middle eastern country for example where Islam predominates then the rape of little boys and girls is fairly common, and they would consider this to be a normal part of their society which doesn't require any special mental illness. So the psychologists argue from this that pedophilia might not be a mental illness but something we're just culturally biased against.

Conservatives and right wingers don't want to lose this battle like we lost the battle over homosexuality being considered a paraphilia because if we do then there won't be as many or any barriers to open pedophiles getting access to jobs like teaching and coaching.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 09:35:03 PM »
A number of pedophiles had been arrested recently in Florida. Among them was one muslim pig from Bosnia.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 09:51:18 PM »
One last thing.  I don't think its fair to compare homosexual acts to pedophile acts.  While neither should be legitimized, homosexual acts, as disgusting and immoral as they are, are at least involving consulting adults. 

Child molesting is 1000 times worse, and really deserves the death penalty in my opinion.  Its a horrific crime against a helpless victim.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2011, 05:50:40 PM »
The problem is that such mental health professionals must have graduated from the universities of arabic or afghani tribal regions.

These are the cases to be resolved by the firing squads.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2011, 06:28:54 PM »
One last thing.  I don't think its fair to compare homosexual acts to pedophile acts.  While neither should be legitimized, homosexual acts, as disgusting and immoral as they are, are at least involving consulting adults. 

Child molesting is 1000 times worse, and really deserves the death penalty in my opinion.  Its a horrific crime against a helpless victim.

What if the 'child' consents? Does that make it right?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2011, 06:56:46 PM »
Obviously if someone is sick and has these pedophiliac urges they should get help for it from both doctors and religious leaders. If they act on them and harm children though they should be killed.

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2011, 07:55:09 PM »

Children cannot 'consent,' ever.  The exceptions to this, in many states, are birth control and the medical treatment of a sexually transmitted disease.  This thread is way off topic of what this group is trying to do: make people who know they have a problem come forward with their problem so that they can get help for their problem.  I am much much much more concerned with those who think their pedophilia is 'a ok.'  That's the real problem.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2011, 11:38:20 PM »

Muman how can you even ask such a question? That's exactly the kind of crap that the pro-pedophile crowd is going to use to push their agenda. They will start out trying to soften people up by talking about older 'underage' people who may already be sexually active like older teens, but you know that some people think it's acceptable to rape 10 year olds or even toddlers and this is what they're aiming for to be legalized. We can't let them get their camel's nose in the tent!

I also agree with other posters that pedophilia and homosexuality really can't be compared easily because pedophilia is at least 1000x worse. Homosexuality in general involves adults that find pleasure in something forbidden but that know what they're getting into and consent to do such acts with each other. Pedophiles who act on their desires are automatically rapists because a child can not consent. That's why we have 'age of consent' laws in every state, to protect children from these predators.

The only reason it can be compared at all is that pedophiles are going to use some of the same legal arguments that the homosexual rights activists have used. Sort of like how the homosexual rights groups have used the same arguments that the civil rights groups had used. That's why sometimes Nambla has been part of the gay pride parades. They want to leech off of that other movement and try to use it to their own benefit to further their own cause.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 03:15:54 AM »
Rubystars, be more sensitive and multicultural. In some religions it is acceptable to marry a 6yo and then sleep with her at 9yo.

Now the sad thing is that there are some poor souls that actually believe that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2011, 10:25:00 AM »
Rubystars, be more sensitive and multicultural. In some religions it is acceptable to marry a 6yo and then sleep with her at 9yo.

Now the sad thing is that there are some poor souls that actually believe that.

It's scary...