Author Topic: A Note to JTFers  (Read 2361 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A Note to JTFers
« on: August 31, 2011, 10:58:06 PM »
We are a law abiding movement.  We do not post polls on this forum talking about using machine guns and punching random muslims in the face.  If I see any of these things going up on the forum, I will send out a warning.

We are a law abiding movement.  Posting polls like these can jeopardize our movement to become a mass movement.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
Re: A Note to JTFers
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 11:04:12 PM »
So is it fine at least to post such threads without any polls?

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 11:09:17 PM »
So is it fine at least to post such threads without any polls?

Use your common sense.  Before you post something think, "If the authorities see this, can they arrest me for inciting murder or breaking the law?"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 11:10:19 PM »
Use your common sense.  Before you post something think, "If the authorities see this, can they arrest me for inciting murder or breaking the law?"

Are the authorities monitoring this forum?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 11:14:02 PM »
Are the authorities monitoring this forum?

Assume they are.  Be smart.  Most of the posts you have made that I have seen so far have been ok to me except for the last two.  So watch what you write here.  We are a law abiding movement.  That means outside of this forum, we follow the law and inside this forum we follow the law. 

We can hope our enemies  die of cancer or die in the hand of war, but if we say we want to kill them in so many ways like the way you were posting, that can get you into trouble.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 11:18:29 PM »
Assume they are.  Be smart.  Most of the posts you have made that I have seen so far have been ok to me except for the last two.  So watch what you write here.  We are a law abiding movement.  That means outside of this forum, we follow the law and inside this forum we follow the law. 

We can hope our enemies  die of cancer or die in the hand of war, but if we say we want to kill them in so many ways like the way you were posting, that can get you into trouble.

There is a "Sovereign Citizens" movement in America. It has been described as a "domestic terrorism" group by FBI? How come they're not banned yet?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 11:20:42 PM »
There is a "Sovereign Citizens" movement in America. It has been described as a "domestic terrorism" group by FBI? How come they're not banned yet?

Hank, forum rules...we are law abiding.. .If you want to go on Sovereign Citizens and post stupid things, then go there...

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 11:22:12 PM »
Hank, forum rules...we are law abiding.. .If you want to go on Sovereign Citizens and post stupid things, then go there...

I'm fine on JTF.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 11:22:55 PM »
If you think we are not right wing enough for you..go to the other place and I'm sure you'll enjoy jail getting sodomized by the very people you are posting polls about.

I would much rather be in a law abiding organization with the attempt to become a mass movement.  And JTF would rather have members who are law abiding.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 11:25:12 PM »
If you think we are not right wing enough for you..go to the other place and I'm sure you'll enjoy jail getting sodomized by the very people you are posting polls about.

I would much rather be in a law abiding organization with the attempt to become a mass movement.  And JTF would rather have members who are law abiding.

I'm fine on JTF. I fully agree with your policies. I just did not know that we're not allow to post such things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2011, 11:26:45 PM »
Hank, just consider it a warning. 

Be smart. Use common sense.  Your posts informing about arrests of non Muslims for "hate crimes" against Muslims are fine.  It's up to the rest of us to decide if it is right or wrong or ideal not ideal and if not ideal what the alternative approach should be.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 04:23:25 AM »

Everybody knows you're playing a double game here, "Hank".
You never answered my question on why you called yourself "blue legion", which was a Nazi Spanish legion during WWII. You immediately changed your name when I asked you, which makes you look even more suspicious. Everyone has noticed your dubious questions and your links to Nazi sites on the latest Ask JTF.
In my opinion, you deliberately posted that poll in an attempt to harm JTF. I believe you want JTF to be indicted so you are posting this kind of polls in the hope that it won't draw negative reactions and then you can report to the authorities to try to get us into trouble.
I will ask you once more : why did you call yourself "blue legion" ? Don't tell me you didn't know what the blue legion was, it's not the kind of expression one comes up with randomly. Why did you come to JTF under a Nazi banner ?

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 04:47:56 AM »
Everybody knows you're playing a double game here, "Hank".
You never answered my question on why you called yourself "blue legion", which was a Nazi Spanish legion during WWII. You immediately changed your name when I asked you, which makes you look even more suspicious. Everyone has noticed your dubious questions and your links to Nazi sites on the latest Ask JTF.
In my opinion, you deliberately posted that poll in an attempt to harm JTF. I believe you want JTF to be indicted so you are posting this kind of polls in the hope that it won't draw negative reactions and then you can report to the authorities to try to get us into trouble.
I will ask you once more : why did you call yourself "blue legion" ? Don't tell me you didn't know what the blue legion was, it's not the kind of expression one comes up with randomly. Why did you come to JTF under a Nazi banner ?

First of all, I really had no idea what was blue legion. I did hear that Spain was an Axis nation. The reason I wrote "blue legion" was because of the color of JDL avatar on my profile. When you asked me, only then I looked it up. After what I saw, I felt terrible and decided to delete this immediately. I am not that good wwii expert (when it comes to spain).

Second, I just wanted to hear the answer on whether Chaim knew anything about that organization. That was it. He decided to ignore it, so it was his decision. I am not judging it. I am just amazed of a growing antisemitism in this world.

Sometimes I make silly mistakes, and I seek to apologize for them. People shouldn't judge other people. I agree that sometimes I write something stupid. Whether you believe that I am a kahanist or not, I can bring a link to my facebook page in few days, if you really want to see it. I'm not on facebook regularly, but you can see it if you want to.

:usa+israel:

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 05:30:39 AM »

I’ll grant you that you’re not a bad liar, « Hank ». Most of the time, you sound credible enough, although your answers are a bit too stereotyped and predictable, somewhat artificial, like "I am just amazed of a growing antisemitism in this world", yeah, tell me about it…
If you had felt "terrible" after finding out what the "blue legion" was all about (which you already knew), you would have said something, but you said nothing and deleted the whole thing because you felt exposed.
The only thing I am concerned with is : what are you here for ? do you have a plan against us ? what is this plan ?
And I cannot but suspect that posting the kind of poll you posted or asking some of the questions you asked Chaim are part of an attempt to set us up on "incitement" grounds.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 05:38:14 AM »
I’ll grant you that you’re not a bad liar, « Hank ». Most of the time, you sound credible enough, although your answers are a bit too stereotyped and predictable, somewhat artificial, like "I am just amazed of a growing antisemitism in this world", yeah, tell me about it…
If you had felt "terrible" after finding out what the "blue legion" was all about (which you already knew), you would have said something, but you said nothing and deleted the whole thing because you felt exposed.
The only thing I am concerned with is : what are you here for ? do you have a plan against us ? what is this plan ?
And I cannot but suspect that posting the kind of poll you posted or asking some of the questions you asked Chaim are part of an attempt to set us up on "incitement" grounds.

Trolls like these always use these 'leeching' methods to get away with their filth.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 08:03:15 AM »
It is looks like a Rat, sounds like a Rat, it's usually a Rat!
Don't play dumb Hank... clean up your act or we'll clean you up!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 08:28:37 AM »
Yes, Hank. Either shape up or ship out.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 09:29:53 AM »
I think everyone already covered "what not to do".

The way I see it, Mr Hank is probably a young man. And probably, he's experiencing temporary ignorance.

Or it is possible he is just having fun here. He may be experimenting and thinking which buttons he can push. "What does this button do?"

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, as someone who makes many mistakes, I feel symphathy for him. That is **IF** he is a young guy just making mistakes.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 12:30:37 PM »
I find it odd that his signature contains an image named 'nazi.png'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 12:40:25 PM »
I find it odd that his signature contains an image named 'nazi.png'...

Here is what the image actually says ("nazi" means nazi religion Islam):

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/redeyezcrew/images/1/1c/Nazi.png

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 11:28:22 PM »
Dr. Dan,

Can you reset my password so I can get into my JTFE2 account aka ysv to abu mazen

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 11:44:01 PM »
I agree

We should be careful what we post here especially since were not leftists who probably get a free pass. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 01:04:45 AM »

Hi Yaakov.

I have two theories.

1)  He is mentally a mentally-ill Jew hater and gets a sick, perverse pleasure out of sticking in as many swaztikas and nazi references as possible...  I don't want to give away the references, because many of them are how I identify him.

2)  He is a leftist who wants to find every possible way of causing friction within our forum.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 07:08:46 PM »
Here is what the image actually says ("nazi" means nazi religion Islam):

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/redeyezcrew/images/1/1c/Nazi.png

Sure....   An image CALLED nazi.png that calls for the 'physical extermination' of all Muslims.  Wha?????

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2011, 08:02:21 AM »
Personally I want Islam itself to die as a political movement/religion/philosophy, but not the
extermination of all Muslims'. I think calling for the extermination of all Muslims would be also be illegal and I don't think that image belongs on this forum.

They don't have any qualms about calling for the extermination of all infidels (especially Jews), but different legal rules often apply to the Muslims and unlike them we must be careful what we say.