Author Topic: HUSSEINI ACCORDING TO MSNBC REPORT NOT FAVORED TO WIN REELECTION  (Read 360 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
HUSSEINI ACCORDING TO MSNBC REPORT NOT FAVORED TO WIN REELECTION
« on: September 06, 2011, 10:08:11 AM »
BUT I DON'T TRUST MSNBC                        http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44401295/ns/politics/#.TmYosGqHVEU
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: HUSSEINI ACCORDING TO MSNBC REPORT NOT FAVORED TO WIN REELECTION
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 12:14:38 PM »
In all honesty, I really don't care for these kinds of posts.  I don't care who puts them up.  It's not that they're offensive in any way.  However, it gives people a false sense of hope, and can make them complacent, which is not good.  We should not rely on polls telling us how badly B. Hussein is supposedly doing.  Remember, he still has the media's lips crazy-glued to his posterior, and they'll always play the race card, and win it for their Muslim commie overlord. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 12:19:50 PM »
In all honesty, I really don't care for these kinds of posts.  I don't care who puts them up.  It's not that they're offensive in any way.  However, it gives people a false sense of hope, and can make them complacent, which is not good.  We should not rely on polls telling us how badly B. Hussein is supposedly doing.  Remember, he still has the media's lips crazy-glued to his posterior, and they'll always play the race card, and win it for their Muslim commie overlord. 
true the only Poll that counts is on election day
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 02:06:27 PM »
The only poll that counts is the election. This far out polls are almost meaningless unless it's about primary candidates.