Author Topic: iNTERESTING EMAIL SENT ME FROM COLLEGE  (Read 2588 times)

Offline YSV2JamesPigwards

• Junior JTFer
    • The U.S. Department of Struggle Against Islam
iNTERESTING EMAIL SENT ME FROM COLLEGE
« on: September 12, 2011, 02:56:12 PM »
SGA 2011 Eid Observance & Religious Awareness Event

Greetings,

The death and destruction wrought on our country on 9/11 caused some to believe that religious extremism is deeply rooted within the hearts and minds of Muslims everywhere.
We are often quick to lose sight of the fact hateful ideologies lurk within every faith, and the violent acts of some individuals should never lead us to condemn an entire people.
LaGuardia Community College Student Government Association invites you to come to its 2011 Eid Observance & Religious Awareness Event in the Poolside Cafeteria (E-building) at 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 13th.
Please join your fellow LaGuardians in this ceremony to mark the recent end of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, and learn why stereotypes about Muslims misrepresent Islamic culture and religious beliefs.

We welcome you to listen to our two guest speakers: Jamaica Muslim Center Director Imam Shamsi Ali and LaGuardia CC Student Affairs Vice President Michael Baston.

There will be free food served, a “Question and Answer” session, and a gift-card raffle drawing for all in attendance.

So, come this Tuesday to feed your mind, feed your body, and feed your soul.

Sincerely,
Your Student Government

My response:

As you've might notice, the lies being spread about so-called intolerance towards muslims have already reached our campuses. I haven't even yet started to seriously attend this college, and what I hear now? Student Government sending me (and other infidel students) the invitation to come and attend a meeting of tolerance towards muslims where we would be able to proudly discuss how "bigoted" we are aganist muslims in our own country.

What a joke it's all about! The muslims are, by far, the most bigoted people not only towards Americans, but other westerners as well. How many stereotypes they've been spreading about us? When I was a high school student, my parents forced me to attend a far-left private school with international students from UNIS (United Nations International School). The muslim students who went there hated America. They've been calling us different names, saying how stupid Americans are. They hated me personally because I was Jewish and, to them, I was a "descendant of apes and pigs". In fact, the hate crimes committed against Jews, (as a pole may show you) are happenning 8 times as mush as anti--Muslim hate crimes. I've got 2 important sources proving this:

The first source comes from the Center for Security Policy. In March of 2011 released a study demonstrating that
religious bias crimes - also known as hate crimes - against Muslim Americans, measured by the categories of incidents, offenses or victims, have remained relatively low with a downward trend since 2001, and are significantly less than the numbers of bias crimes against Jewish victims.

The second source comes from FBI hate crime statistics. Let's take a brief look at it:
FBI HATE CRIMES STATISTICS IN THE USA
HATE CRIMES BY RELIGIOUS BIAS
2008 US HATE CRIME STATS
* 65.7 percent were anti-Jewish.
* 7.7 percent were anti-Islamic.
2007 US HATE CRIME STATS
* 69.2 percent anti-Jewish
* 8.7 percent anti-Islamic
2006 US HATE CRIME STATS
· 64.3 percent were anti-Jewish.
· 12.0 percent were anti-Islamic.
2005 US HATE CRIME STATS
· 68.5 percent were anti-Jewish.
· 11.1 percent were anti-Islamic
2004 US HATE CRIME STATS
· 67.8 percent were anti-Jewish
· 13.0 percent were anti-Islamic.

Seen it? I can give you more sources.

So far, let us now come to the serious conclusions regarding our 'intolerant' behavior toward muslims. Why should we actually respect muslims? Respect muslims for committing 9/11 terrorist attacks in New York and Pentagon? No. Respect muslims for committing other numerous terrorist attacks in places like Madrid, London, Moscow, Mumbai, Beslan, Indonesia? Ooh noo! Respect muslims for bringing nothing but fear, hate, terrorism, and sexual violence to the western world? Definetly not. Maybe we must admire Islam for its 'holy' book known as the Quran, which preaches violence and hate toward non-muslims? Absolutely not. So what are the actual reasons of why we should praise Islam and the Muslims? Wait, let me guess again: Muslim collaboration with Nazis during the World War II, in which both groups collaborated in order to bring a destruction to the western civilization and murder as many Jews and Slavs as possible, right? Maybe it is a perfect reason..for hate and exposé of crimes committed by Muslims against who they called infidels, or 'kaffirs'. There can and should never be any respect for our enemies, be it Muslims or Nazis. The only possible 'respect' for them is an endless number of wars and massive genocide against Muslims and Nazis. The religious holy war must start to prevent Islamic invasion to our western societies. Only then we can truly respect them. Only when they disappear.

http://usdsai.blogspot.com/2011/09/interesting-email-sent-to-me-from.html
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:52:42 PM by HenryMelvin »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White.
Against Islam We Must Unite!

Jews now face a huge number of enemies surrounding them. But, their most dangerous enemy is Islam. Only defeating Islam, Jews will be able to deal with the rest of the antisemitic garbage.

The world may have become more tolerant to Jews. But, in the end of a day, the world will still hate them and be more sympathetic to the parasitic muslim scum.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: iNTERESTING EMAIL SENT ME FROM COLLEGE
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 05:07:38 PM »
It's clear that because of dhimmis like the one from LaGuardia "college", we have problems today.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 07:04:49 PM »
It's clear that because of dhimmis like the one from LaGuardia "college", we have problems today.

Do you think I've made a terrible choice by going to Laguardia?

Jews now face a huge number of enemies surrounding them. But, their most dangerous enemy is Islam. Only defeating Islam, Jews will be able to deal with the rest of the antisemitic garbage.

The world may have become more tolerant to Jews. But, in the end of a day, the world will still hate them and be more sympathetic to the parasitic muslim scum.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 07:07:37 PM »
*facepalm*

I am a highschool senior. In several months from now, I will also be forced to deal with this horse dreck....

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 07:08:30 PM »
*facepalm*

I am a highschool senior. In several months from now, I will also be forced to deal with this horse dreck....

In what college did you apply?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 07:13:57 PM »
Do you think I've made a terrible choice by going to Laguardia?
LaGuardia College as I remember is a community college... Most people use to use it to get rid of their prerequisite classes and then move on to a better school... It is what it is... For people looking for a two year degree it will give them something to hang on their wall. It was a so so school many moons ago... I can't see things having improved for it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 07:43:59 PM »
In what college did you apply?

I have not applied yet but I will need to eventually.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 09:31:01 PM »
Most if not all colleges consider it to be an important part of your education to accept the followng "truths":

"Multiculturalism strengthens America by bringing diverse viewpoints and skill sets and enriches us by adding beautiful musical, religious, and food traditions to our culture while having one dominant culture like we did back a few decades ago is extremely undesirable."

"Diversity (in other words, getting fewer white people and adding more nonwhites) is a strength, and doesn't increase crime or cause unfair discrimination"

"Nonwhite cultures are infinitely more rich and interesting than white cultures and should be celebrated while white cultures have done nothing but enslave blacks in the USA and Europe, cause famine in Africa and other parts of the world through our consumer culture, and generally have been a bunch of dirty blue-eyed devils who need to die out NOW so the beautiful civilizations can re-emerge unhindered by the white devils"

"If you don't accept gays and lesbians not only as living a completely acceptable lifestyle, but a completely NORMAL lifestyle, then you are just a horrible bigot who needs to die, now"

"If you don't accept abortion on demand as a right for women, then you're a misogynistic pig who hates women and wants to shackle them and make them a slave. If you are a woman and don't accept that then you're a traitor."

"White men and white women should be made to be at odds as much as possible and the acceptable alternative for a white woman is to go with the darkest possible man she can find to purge her bloodline of all those white genes"

"Israel is the bad guy, the Fakestinians are the good guys, no questions allowed, don't look at the history just accept what we tell you without question on this."

"Biblical morality is fine as long as it promotes loving other people and giving to the poor and such but when it comes to actual moral no-nos if you believe in that then you're just a religious fanatic and probably a terrorist too"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 09:38:10 PM »
Most if not all colleges consider it to be an important part of your education to accept the followng "truths":

"Multiculturalism strengthens America by bringing diverse viewpoints and skill sets and enriches us by adding beautiful musical, religious, and food traditions to our culture while having one dominant culture like we did back a few decades ago is extremely undesirable."

"Diversity (in other words, getting fewer white people and adding more nonwhites) is a strength, and doesn't increase crime or cause unfair discrimination"

"Nonwhite cultures are infinitely more rich and interesting than white cultures and should be celebrated while white cultures have done nothing but enslave blacks in the USA and Europe, cause famine in Africa and other parts of the world through our consumer culture, and generally have been a bunch of dirty blue-eyed devils who need to die out NOW so the beautiful civilizations can re-emerge unhindered by the white devils"

"If you don't accept gays and lesbians not only as living a completely acceptable lifestyle, but a completely NORMAL lifestyle, then you are just a horrible bigot who needs to die, now"

"If you don't accept abortion on demand as a right for women, then you're a misogynistic pig who hates women and wants to shackle them and make them a slave. If you are a woman and don't accept that then you're a traitor."

"White men and white women should be made to be at odds as much as possible and the acceptable alternative for a white woman is to go with the darkest possible man she can find to purge her bloodline of all those white genes"

"Israel is the bad guy, the Fakestinians are the good guys, no questions allowed, don't look at the history just accept what we tell you without question on this."

"Biblical morality is fine as long as it promotes loving other people and giving to the poor and such but when it comes to actual moral no-nos if you believe in that then you're just a religious fanatic and probably a terrorist too"

I find all of those to be entirely sick and demented. I would not send a child to a college which promotes such nonsense. While I do believe it is good to learn about other cultures it should never be intended to replace the current American culture which has been the best culture in the world for many, many years. When I was growing up America had the best culture and every other nation was completely jealous of American culture. American clothing,American Music, American freedoms have been desired by every other culture...

But it is true that liberals have virtually destroyed higher education in this country.... We need to have some Conservative American schools which will raise the next generation of American leaders.  These liberal colleges are producing mental midgets and incompetent fools {I know because in my business we see American interview candidates who are retards}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 09:41:12 PM »
Muman I've been to two different community colleges and that's pretty much what they teach. I'm sure that's what they teach at the big colleges too. About the only class I didn't get much indoctrination in was math class and it may only be a matter of time before the left wing realizes their omission there.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 09:50:32 PM »

Dr. Dan,

I'm really surprised at your response.  This young person wrote a very intelligent letter.  I don't think your sarcasm here was warranted.  I hope I have misunderstood your intentions.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 09:55:32 PM »
Muman I've been to two different community colleges and that's pretty much what they teach. I'm sure that's what they teach at the big colleges too. About the only class I didn't get much indoctrination in was math class and it may only be a matter of time before the left wing realizes their omission there.

I went to school for Engineering and didn't like those liberal arts courses much. But I never saw any such indoctrination. The college I went to did not have many blacks who attended {back in 1983} and there were not very many women who attended the engineering program...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 09:58:00 PM »
I went to school for Engineering and didn't like those liberal arts courses much. But I never saw any such indoctrination. The college I went to did not have many blacks who attended {back in 1983} and there were not very many women who attended the engineering program...

I lived in a dorm with a lot of engineers: nice guys, mostly Asians, EXTREMELY into studying and solving problems.  Even though I went into a scientific profession, I took a lot of liberal arts courses and I agree with Ruby:total and complete indoctrination

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2011, 09:21:18 PM »

There may not be a lot of opportunity to put indoctrination into engineering programs like that.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2011, 09:40:46 PM »
With my MBA program, we had 50% useful studies, 50% fluff.  The fluff included lots of indoctrination.  One professor spent a whole week talking about the importance of affirmative action.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 09:59:24 PM »

I originally wanted a whole bunch of poli-sci, but that just isnt going to work, its all indoctrination no substance. I am probably going to take your route as well, avoid indoctrination as much as possible.