Author Topic: Multicularalism & Diversity- a lot of good it did for UBS  (Read 567 times)

Offline Rin Tin Tin

• Junior JTFer
Multicularalism & Diversity- a lot of good it did for UBS
« on: September 15, 2011, 01:36:52 PM »
A suspected rogue trader has been arrested in London in a dramatic pre-dawn swoop today on suspicion of losing a major investment bank £1. 3bn ($2.06bn USD).

Thirty-one-year-old Ghanaian Kweku Adoboli was held on suspicion of committing fraud while working at Swiss bank UBS, Union Bank of Switzerland, after police raided his home at 3:30a.m.

This is another case where another white man was denied a place in a large firm to fill an affirmative action quota for a black man who then spits in the white man's face.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 01:50:33 PM by Rin Tin Tin »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Multicularalism & Diversity- a lot of good it did for UBS
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 03:14:38 PM »
A suspected rogue trader has been arrested in London in a dramatic pre-dawn swoop today on suspicion of losing a major investment bank £1. 3bn ($2.06bn USD).

Thirty-one-year-old Ghanaian Kweku Adoboli was held on suspicion of committing fraud while working at Swiss bank UBS, Union Bank of Switzerland, after police raided his home at 3:30a.m.

This is another case where another white man was denied a place in a large firm to fill an affirmative action quota for a black man who then spits in the white man's face.

Honestly there are many white thieves in the investment business. I would almost be willing to wager that 99% of those convicted of investment fraud are white...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 03:19:55 PM »
He may be an afirmative action thief... but Jerome Kreviel, a native Frenchman, outdid him by over $3bn.

Offline Rin Tin Tin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 08:03:46 PM »
Points well taken and from my day: Jewish financial thieves Ivan Boesky and Michael Milken are nothing to be proud of. 
Nevertheless, Jewish liberals invented affirmative action as well as the NAACP and the ACLU and the SPLC (I know Morris Dees is NOT Jewish, he is Scottish Unitarian and just named after a Jew but Mark Potok is Jewish). 
Shakespeare: Julius Caesar: Act I Scene ii; Cassius to Brutus:
"The fault Dear Brutus, Lies not in our stars but in ourselves that we are underlings".

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 07:42:12 AM »
Points well taken and from my day: Jewish financial thieves Ivan Boesky and Michael Milken are nothing to be proud of. 
Nevertheless, Jewish liberals invented affirmative action as well as the NAACP and the ACLU and the SPLC (I know Morris Dees is NOT Jewish, he is Scottish Unitarian and just named after a Jew but Mark Potok is Jewish). 
Shakespeare: Julius Caesar: Act I Scene ii; Cassius to Brutus:
"The fault Dear Brutus, Lies not in our stars but in ourselves that we are underlings".

Don't forget the ADL