Author Topic: Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Endorse Prominent Racist and Anti-Semite  (Read 4109 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
http://netwmd.com/blog/2007/06/15/1781

We learned today that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have openly endorsed a prominent racist and anti-Semite whose hate speech played at least an indirect role in inciting two violent incidents in which people were killed: the Crown Heights riots and the arson of a Jewish-owned store in Harlem The source is not some Republican blog, but the racist and anti-Semitic hate organization itself. It is vital that readers circulate this information as widely as possible to underscore Clinton’s and Obama’s close connections to an organization that is every bit as loathsome, and even as violent, as the Ku Klux Klan.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://netwmd.com/blog/2007/06/15/1781

We learned today that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have openly endorsed a prominent racist and anti-Semite whose hate speech played at least an indirect role in inciting two violent incidents in which people were killed: the Crown Heights riots and the arson of a Jewish-owned store in Harlem The source is not some Republican blog, but the racist and anti-Semitic hate organization itself. It is vital that readers circulate this information as widely as possible to underscore Clinton’s and Obama’s close connections to an organization that is every bit as loathsome, and even as violent, as the Ku Klux Klan.
Thats part but not the only reason i won'nt vote demcrat
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

[National Action Network press release] Senator Hillary Clinton (NY): “I have enjoyed a long and positive relationship with Reverend Al Sharpton and National Action Network, and I don’t ever remember saying “no” to them and I intend to remain their partner in civil rights as I clean the dirt from under the carpet in the oval office when I am elected President”

I think that is one issue closed.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
"Clean the dirt from under the rug of the Oval Office". Hmmm. I guess that means the First Dyke plans on cleaning Sharpton's tuchis-hole with her tongue. ::)

• Full JTFer
"Clean the dirt from under the rug of the Oval Office". Hmmm. I guess that means the First Dyke plans on cleaning Sharpton's tuchis-hole with her tongue. ::)

No, Hillary means she will find her husband's used condoms. None used on her, of course. (They will still be there because Laura Bush was too grossed out at the very idea of looking under those carpets.)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Haha. Of course they have never been used on her. She's a dyke. I doubt that that abominable couple has consummated once.

• Full JTFer
Haha. Of course they have never been used on her. She's a dyke. I doubt that that abominable couple has consummated once.

Well, they have to have done it at least once, since Chelsea is indeed their daughter.

Nonetheless, I think they have the French arrangement.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
These two "hate Whitey" FreakShows are among the best Political candidates this Demented DEMONRATIC can muster and they will throw all their filthy money behind these TERRORIST supporters !!

If these DEMONRATS have their way Hitlery and OSAMBO will been having "relations" in the oval office while their Dreck-filled Terrorist Cabinet watches on !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
[National Action Network press release] Senator Hillary Clinton (NY): “I have enjoyed a long and positive relationship with Reverend Al Sharpton and National Action Network, and I don’t ever remember saying “no” to them and I intend to remain their partner in civil rights as I clean the dirt from under the carpet in the oval office when I am elected President”

I think that is one issue closed.

I still don't understand why Maya Angelou thinks of Bill Clinton as a hero to Blacks. 

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
perhaps he had "relations" with many blacks... of course he still prefers blondes.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

• Full JTFer
It is important to spread this information as widely as possible so it will spread all over the Internet. We want to hang Sharpton around Hillary's and Osama's necks like an albatross. Please repost it on your blogs and in newsgroups, where it will cause Hillary and Obama some real harm.