Author Topic: Krav Maga[Israeli Defence Forces Fight Training] Anyone? [Update 6/13]  (Read 6642 times)

Allen-T

Dear beloved Jewish friends.
I am an evangelical Christian, and in terms of the perception of the Muslim/Islamic threat, I assure you, we are on the same page.

I'm in Australia, and have teamed up with some Jews and even Atheists, who share the vision to respond with truth and boldness to the Islamic scourge occurring around us.

I also began kickboxing to prepare myself personally for defense against any physical attack experienced at any of the protests/demonstrations we are involved in.

I urge and encourage each one of you do take such a step.. Krav Maga, kickboxing or any decent martial art. (in any case, I combine many moves from many styles.

Please visit  http://www.islammonitor.org   this is the focus of our team. (in Australia) 

IF any of you reading this, have contacts or friends in Australia,  please refer them to this. (Melbourne section led by a Jewish lady/Sydney by a Christian)  We would most welcome any help in public action.

We will become like a mighty army. We may not share the exact same faith, but most evangelicals support Israel and their claim on the land as divine right, so I hope you will embrace us in this particular goal, and participate or..invite participation from Christians in increasingly large public events.

Possible Events.
-Have a sign "Islam calls for destruction of Jews and Christians" Quran 9:30  and have a rally at a major Church !!! or..and/or.. a major Synagogue. (such sayings are in fact hate crimes ..i.e. saying like this in the Quran) 
If you can gather enough people... have a rally at the offices of CAIR... or.. a MOSQUE or an Islamic book shop.
-Be on the lookout for any proposed Islamic rally where they might trample the American/Israeli flag, and have a strong presence against such.
-Make use of the MEDIA.. alert them to what will be going down, they can amplify whatever we do.

I recently made known to the Media and wrote to the Prime minister about some Muslim hate videos on YOUTUBE.
The following day,
-it was headlines on all major newspapers.
-Prime minister, Opposition leader, Police, Education dept, Lebanese Muslim council spokesperson, were ALL scrambling for relevance in TV interviews, and it became world wide in blogs etc.

"The power of one"

This is one of the video's   

blessings/shalom
BOAZ

Thank you for the great ideas!!! I hope we can start doing things like this real soon!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Welcome  BOAZdavid your site is excellent
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03