Author Topic: Former Shas leader: murder Jewish freedom fighters but support Yasser Arafat  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Aryeh Deri, the extremely evil former leader of the corrupt Shas party who spent four years in prison for extortion and bribery, has called for the murder of the Jewish members of "Tag Mechir", the freedom-fighting underground group that allegedly firebombed a Muslim Nazi terrorist mosque. The same traitor Deri supported the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat and the terrorist mass murderers of the PLO and Fatah. This video exposes this monstrous hypocrite along with the vile Yesha Council and Chaim Druckman who are urging Jews to inform on Tag Mechir.

Please "like", favorite and comment. You can get to the youtube/zootube site to help us promote the video by double-clicking below. Thank you.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Erev rav.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Where does Rabbi Ovadia Yosef stand on Price Tag?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
YUCK it makes me sick to my stomach, I knew some people in (I don't want to say where) in Israel who were defending Deri as a "talmid chacham" who just got caught up in some bad stuff but is a good person, everyone in politics does what he did but he got singled out bla bla bla etc etc,     THEY ARE SICK defending this criminal and he is a disgusting piece of filth!    

(And by the way , the person I'm talking about that told me about how pious and righteous Deri is, is a well-known modern orthodox rabbi and his wife!)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Where does Rabbi Ovadia Yosef stand on Price Tag?

didn't ovadia kesef support the sinai retreat? let this help you guess where he stands (im not too sure though)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have looked it up on A7. This guy seems to have a special relationship to Muslims.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
(And by the way , the person I'm talking about that told me about how pious and righteous Deri is, is a well-known modern orthodox rabbi and his wife!)

And then modorths wonder why people hate them

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
didn't ovadia kesef support the sinai retreat? let this help you guess where he stands (im not too sure though)
He supports whatever the Israeli government wants because that's where he gets his paychecks

• Gold Star JTF Member
Btw shas now supports releasing arab terrorist murderers from prisons and calls it a mitzvah.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
 :::D

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is this guy still in politics?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I would like to see this video made in English soo I can show it to all my Sefardi brothers who think Shas is their to save them from the "all powerful-askenasim".
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chaim,

Many Orthodox Jews believe the Shas propaganda that this guy was "framed' by the Israeli govt.

Mishpacha magazine and other haredi mouthpieces have written up large articles explaining that Deri was targeted by the govt and the so-called tzaddik never did anything wrong.

How do we refute this garbage?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Chaim,

Many Orthodox Jews believe the Shas propaganda that this guy was "framed' by the Israeli govt.

Mishpacha magazine and other haredi mouthpieces have written up large articles explaining that Deri was targeted by the govt and the so-called tzaddik never did anything wrong.

I don't speak for Chaim, but perhaps what would give it away is how he openly stats his things against Jews and the Jewish cause (for example what he said against Tag-Mahir, how he supported oslo, what he did to Jews wanting to make Aliya, check Chaims post above, etc.)  Its like in Pirki Avot it says to Judge everyone favorably. UNLESS one is known to be a Rasha, he/she looses that privilege and we can and should rely upon this as well (even though we dont rely on the israeli court system at all), but we can easily assume that he did make fraudulent things because of his past and even future of what he represents and does.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Chaim,

It sounds like some of these Shas supporters are no different from Ron Paul robots--their hero can do absolutely no wrong. They are probably a lost cause unless G-d himself intervenes to shake some sense into them.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
It sounds like some of these Shas supporters are no different from Ron Paul robots--their hero can do absolutely no wrong. They are probably a lost cause unless G-d himself intervenes to shake some sense into them.

In Israel (according to the media). Shas, Likud, Israel Beiteinu are all "Right-wing".
 One can actually start admiring some of these parties (not knowing what they really stand for) just by having scumm in Haaretz and Meretz talk soo much against them.

• Gold Star JTF Member

It's not even shas supporters really, in this case.  It's actually just the Orthodox Jewish establishment, who claim him as "one of their own" since he's a haredi Jew with a black hat, even though the people writing the articles and the groups that produce this publication in no way follow Sephardic rabbis or go along with anything Rabbi O. Yosef says.

There have been many instances in the past of the frum establishment trying to cover up for frum criminals because it shames the community (so they try to claim they did nothing wrong, so that people will think there is no corruption in the frum society or that people will not target their community over it, or members within will not lose faith in rabbis or the Torah ideals).    In some cases it's been truly evil behavior because covering up these crimes led to the same criminals committing the same crimes over and over again on helpless victims.   However in some cases, they really do expose unfair treatment of frum criminals (such as the chabad Rabbi Rubashkin, who got an excessive sentence by an antisemitic court).    

So how do we determine when these kind of reports are honest and telling the truth, and when it is just the same old reflexive "defend the frum person at all costs" puff pieces trying to stand up for the honor of orthodox communities by covering up criminals?     I think tag mechir's comment could be right, since he says these horrific things about settlers and he was an Oslo supporter and Arafat supporter, it's pretty easy not to believe it when they excuse the criminal behavior he went to jail for.   But how to actually refute it with the facts?   I don't believe the public is really privy to the facts in the case of his extortion and bribery that he committed as a Shas politician.   And of course we all know the Israeli govt is evil and a framejob is not at all beyond something they would do.  - So that makes it harder to convince people about this issue.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This sounds like it is a field that is out of my field of expertise/knowledge/understanding so I don't really have much to say but of course I feel that criminals should be held accountable for their actions regardless of how "religious" they appear or claim to be. However my guess is that this guy wouldn't have his legions of defenders and yes-men if he weren't an anti-Zionist Charedi. He is a "useful idiot" so to speak (not that I believe these people are idiots at all, they know exactly what they are doing it) for the Jew-hating establishment and media of Israel that Shas is a big part of. (Didn't ROY himself once claim that the Arabs are the brothers of the Jews and that we should seek to spare their lives if possible?)

And, while we are at it, didn't many of these alleged devout Orthodox Jewish voices denounce HaRav (ztl) when he was alive?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
This sounds like it is a field that is out of my field of expertise/knowledge/understanding so I don't really have much to say

That's correct.
 They are not considered "anti-zionist" that's for sure. You are mixing things up. They are part of the "zionist congress" or whatever, but the problem is they are doing what the "zionists" are telling them to do.
  And how much I don't agree with Rabbi Ovadia Yosef's positions on these issues, we cant accuse him of being an arab lover, don't you know the statements he got in heat with the leftists about (arabs).
  Anyway Shas and ROY are different things. Rabbi Ovadia Yosef pretty much study's all day (and all night). He is not in the office taking care of political things. He doesn't even have official students, nor a Yeshiva or anything.  It could be that their is manipulation of Rabbis going on (as happened in this generation and in the past as well- as attested by big Rabbis like Rabbi Frank ZTL). BUT Shas is apart from Rabbi Ovadia Yosef.  Rav Bar Haim Shalitta vehemently disagrees with ROY on the issue of "land for Peace", but gives him the honor he deserves though with the Shlitta. Soo lets not confuse the issues and mix things up. Shas is a different story and the individuals like Deri is a different story as well. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
And, while we are at it, didn't many of these alleged devout Orthodox Jewish voices denounce HaRav (ztl) when he was alive?

What? Rabbi Kahane ZTL HYD was Orthodox. I don't understand your deal. Are you not Torah observant? Actually come to think of it I sense your not Jewish, am I wrong? (Its just how you come across in these sentences).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What? Rabbi Kahane ZTL HYD was Orthodox. I don't understand your deal. Are you not Torah observant? Actually come to think of it I sense your not Jewish, am I wrong? (Its just how you come across in these sentences).

He is not Jewish... But he is an honorable member of JTF...

Actually my experience is that most Orthodox rabbis I talk to here on the west coast of America have good things to say about Rabbi Kahane. Or maybe the rabbis know better than to say something negative about Rabbi Kahane once I bring up the topic :)

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Where did I ever claim that I am?

What I was saying was that during his lifetime, most of the Jewish establisment (including the frum establishment) opposed HaRav to his face. Yes some (not all) have changed their tune now but his life was filled with nothing but backstabs from the so-called "Orthodox". If you don't believe me you should ask Chaim.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Where did I ever claim that I am?

What I was saying was that during his lifetime, most of the Jewish establisment (including the frum establishment) opposed HaRav to his face. Yes some (not all) have changed their tune now but his life was filled with nothing but backstabs from the so-called "Orthodox". If you don't believe me you should ask Chaim.

This is very true... The Rabbi was not supported as he should have been...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member

But he is correct that some of the Orthodox rabbis condemned Rav Kahane.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
But he is correct that some of the Orthodox rabbis condemned Rav Kahane.   
I was a little boy at that time but according to Chaim, that "some" was the majority. Yeah a lot of them now support him (or more commonly don't take a position on him either way), but when it mattered, when he was alive, these so-called religious pillars spat in his face.

If these are the same people now who are defending this Shas leader, then I think it is safe to say their opinions carry less weight than a baby duck's down feathers on Mars.