Author Topic: Looters raid Arafat's home, steal his Nobel Peace Prize  (Read 2587 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Looters raid Arafat's home, steal his Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 08:49:50 PM »
Give it back, MassuhDGoodName!
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1181813047962&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

you know that's funny...arafat didn't deserve anyway.....it's just really funny how the evil had been seen as heros, slipped under the radar...and it felt like justice was never served against those who were evil..and look...look Hamas ransacked arafat's home and stole is nobel "peace" prize...i'm sure there will be more with that came from...

how the evil lick the dust!

and there is a midrash on this too:  Rabbi "so-in-so" sees a skull floating in the river picks it up and states: "You have drowned because you have drowned others and those who drowned thee, will themselves be drowned."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 10:35:41 PM »
I feel this is a positive developement in the middle east situation.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 11:03:04 PM »
Trumpeldor:  "...Give it back, MassuhDGoodName!..."

NO!

Too late anyway...I got $12.97 for it from Koplon's Iron & Metal Salvage...Koplon said the bronze in it was only worth $9, but said that because I also urinated all over Pig Arafat Scum Face's furniture, carpet, and defacated on his dinner table, he would pay me the extra few bucks.  I'm the one who set fire to the dump too.  I called Reuters and told them the A-rabs did it, but it was really me.  This...should be considered...A GOOD BEGINNING. 

MassuhDGoodName's Dream...
Last night I had the straaangggessst dream!
Every Jew and righteous Gentile descended on Ramallah, smashed the monuments and other crap at that Nazi Pig Bastard ARafat's grave, and then disinterred the rotten AIDS infested pedophile carcass from our HOLY LAND, making sure noone let the demonic remains touch our clothing or skin.
Then, as we prayed to The Holy One, all of the predator and scavenging beasts which once existed in Eretz Yisrael miraculously appeared before our eyes!
Thousands of dogs, mountain lions, buzzards, ripped the foul flesh of the Devil Arafat from our Land, fighting each other to tear the corpse into unrecognizable shreds, and then they all departed as suddenly as they appeared...carrying the Foul One's remains out of and away from Holy Land.  Baruch Ha'Shem!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 11:09:21 PM »
Maybe some stupid Arab sold Arafart's Nobel Piss Prize for the the 3 magic beans  :laugh:
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 12:27:47 AM »
This just shows what the nobel prize is worth. It's drek
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 12:46:46 AM »
Well that is the reason all the African monsters are so attracted to Islam. because Islam makes their violence kosher.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 03:21:34 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1181813047962&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

you know that's funny...arafat didn't deserve anyway.....it's just really funny how the evil had been seen as heros, slipped under the radar...and it felt like justice was never served against those who were evil..and look...look Hamas ransacked arafat's home and stole is nobel "peace" prize...i'm sure there will be more with that came from...

and there is a midrash on this too:  Rabbi "so-in-so" sees a skull floating in the river picks it up and states: "You have drowned because you have drowned others and those who drowned thee, will themselves be drowned."

Jimmy Carter was also given the same "award."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 03:37:26 AM »

Jimmy Carter was also given the same "award."

Jimmy carter will get what is coming to him..and it will be poetic justice..just wait and see.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 04:12:26 AM »
Like Arafat, media sources are always giving the impression that Abbas is a hero.