Author Topic: I have one question for all you Romney and Christie bashers  (Read 2870 times)

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
I have one question for all you Romney and Christie bashers
« on: October 12, 2011, 08:07:39 AM »
I hope this isn't too controversial but I want to know where all the Romney bashing is going to get you when he gets the nomination.  Romney is definitely going to get the nomination, that is a fact and lets not have that fantasy that anyone else is going to get the nomination.
How do you reverse all the damage you are doing to him?
If I was a guest coming on the forum and I seen all the Romney and Christie bashing I would say that Romney is terrible and just not to vote which you know what that will mean, another 4 years of obama.
I guess now I will be called all names for writing this.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: I have one question for all you Romney and Christie bashers
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 08:10:53 AM »
You don't "reverse" any damage. You need to decide if you can hold your nose and vote for him. I suspect many would begrudgingly vote for Romney over Obama because Obama is beyond awful.

Unlike republicrat whores who only care about their own advancement, JTF really should always stand for the truth and the good position.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 08:35:53 AM »
You don't "reverse" any damage. You need to decide if you can hold your nose and vote for him. I suspect many would begrudgingly vote for Romney over Obama because Obama is beyond awful.

Unlike republicrat whores who only care about their own advancement, JTF really should always stand for the truth and the good position.
The problem is the people will not hold their noses and vote for him if they see him being bashed all the time by people on here, I see you don't remember what happened in the last election, the republicans stayed home, how do you think we got obama.
JTF should stand for the person who can beat obama because four more years of obama and Israel is finished.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 08:51:48 AM »
It's still really early. I think it's ok to do some bashing now. We may still have options. I'm not really happy with Romney but I will say I'm not really happy with Cain or Perry either. By the time the primaries get to Texas the nominee is already decided anyway so the only way I'll have any real influence is to try to talk about these candidates. I think Cain would lose against Obama for sure, Perry might be ok but as was mentioned before he's terrible when it comes to debating. Romney may have the best chance of beating Obama, but I don't like the fact that he is, essentially, a liberal.

I hope that someone better comes along because none of the choices that are there make me happy.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 09:19:40 AM »
Romney will lose like McCain lost. If people want a liberal they will vote for Obama. Christie and Romney just told the Baptists to go F themselves by attacking that Baptist convention minister who denounced Mormonism. My guess is religious Christians will vote for Romney but not in the numbers he needs to win. Many will stay home and say 'screw it'. Economic conservatives and Tea Party people will do the same when Romney fails to explain why Romneycare was good for Massachusetts but Obamacare is bad for America. Romney was actually first trying to force people to buy health care insurance(which is unconstitutional).
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 09:35:36 AM »
The problem is the people will not hold their noses and vote for him if they see him being bashed all the time by people on here, I see you don't remember what happened in the last election, the republicans stayed home, how do you think we got obama.
JTF should stand for the person who can beat obama because four more years of obama and Israel is finished.

So if we bash Osama, will people stop voting for him?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 01:15:34 PM »
Romney will lose like McCain lost. If people want a liberal they will vote for Obama. Christie and Romney just told the Baptists to go F themselves by attacking that Baptist convention minister who denounced Mormonism. My guess is religious Christians will vote for Romney but not in the numbers he needs to win. Many will stay home and say 'screw it'. Economic conservatives and Tea Party people will do the same when Romney fails to explain why Romneycare was good for Massachusetts but Obamacare is bad for America. Romney was actually first trying to force people to buy health care insurance(which is unconstitutional).
Romney is definitely going to get the republican nomination so what you are saying is obama has it locked up so why are we even bothering.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »
So if we bash Osama, will people stop voting for him?

No if we bash obama people are going to vote for him more, see it's responses like this that get me in trouble.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 01:26:25 PM »
Romney is definitely going to get the republican nomination so what you are saying is obama has it locked up so why are we even bothering.

I'm saying good luck running on Romney's record compared to Obama's. Mitt is the republican John Kerry.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 02:01:37 PM »
Romney is McCain with more hair.  I don't like him at all.... BUT, he does have the best chance to beat Obamba.  But if that changes, I will support whoever else has the best chance.

I just want Obama out....  he has caused so much damage.  I don't want to gamble with this election at all.....   

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 02:35:06 PM »

While John McCain was a poor candidate he had a very decent chance until Lehman Brothers collapsed and the economy fell off a cliff.  I don't think we should pull punches on Romney.  It is not a sure thing that he gets the nomination.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 03:05:21 PM »
No if we bash obama people are going to vote for him more, see it's responses like this that get me in trouble.
So if we love osama, will people stop voting for him?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 04:26:26 PM »
No Jpedo, you are getting in trouble because you are a piece of WN dreck.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 04:27:11 PM »
I think Cain would lose against Obama for sure
So... "you think" or you are "sure"?

Either way what's your evidence for this?

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 05:43:54 PM »
I would like to know how you get away with this on the forum, it's amazing how you are allowed to call people names and nobody on here says a thing.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 05:57:33 PM »
I would like to know how you get away with this on the forum, it's amazing how you are allowed to call people names and nobody on here says a thing.

Well, I think it's inappropriate for you to be called names.

It's seems like the people who are quick to call other members Størm Frønt trolls, spend a lot of time there.  They know all about what goes on there.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 06:08:24 PM »
I am starting to become really sick of this sort of post against other members here on the forum... Why must everything you post have some sick sexual reference attached to it...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 06:35:27 PM »
Those of you who have known me for a long time know what I am all about. Some of you will remember I was accused of being too harsh on Ben Mizrahi, Ralph, Americanhero, etc. as well. Who was correct: the defenders of those individuals or their detractors?

I care about truth, not what any one person thinks. Even in those very few situations where I have differed in opinion with Chaim, I haven't recanted my posts.

Deal or not, get on the bus or run alongside it.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 06:53:43 PM »
Romney is McCain with more hair.  I don't like him at all.... BUT, he does have the best chance to beat Obamba.  But if that changes, I will support whoever else has the best chance.

I just want Obama out....  he has caused so much damage.  I don't want to gamble with this election at all.....   

This is exactly how I feel.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 07:12:38 PM »
Those of you who have known me for a long time know what I am all about. Some of you will remember I was accused of being too harsh on Ben Mizrahi, Ralph, Americanhero, etc. as well. Who was correct: the defenders of those individuals or their detractors?

I care about truth, not what any one person thinks. Even in those very few situations where I have differed in opinion with Chaim, I haven't recanted my posts.

jbiege is nothing like Ben Mizrahi, Ralph, Americanhero, Sayno2Isalm, etc.  He is not trying to sabotage this group.

Calling someone a Pedophile or a Nazi is a serious accusation.  I have seen any indication that Jbiege is a Jew hater.  He simply has a ideology that is more moderate than ours on social/religious issues and he doesn't trust black people.

Just we because we dont agree with him on a few things, doesnt mean he is a Jew hater or a pedophile.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 07:14:22 PM »

Yes, I know what you are all about..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 07:20:59 PM »

jbiege is nothing like Ben Mizrahi, Ralph, Americanhero, Sayno2Isalm, etc.  He is not trying to sabotage this group.

Calling someone a Pedophile or a Nazi is a serious accusation.  I have seen any indication that Jbiege is a Jew hater.  He simply has a ideology that is more moderate than ours on social/religious issues and he doesn't trust black people.

Just we because we dont agree with him on a few things, doesnt mean he is a Jew hater or a pedophile.
Thank you but don't argue with him about me, just let him talk, I don't care what names he calls me, but it just looks bad for the forum to have guests come on and see name calling.
I don't care what anyone's religion is I'm just interest in beating obama and yes after obama I do not trust any black people running for office.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 07:47:04 PM »

To be honest I even resent seeing Americanhero on the above list...  He was a member that was very protective of our forum... I can't tell you how many times he gave me a heads up on problems saw developing on the forum... All he wanted was to be a part of JTF... Anyway I personally don't see what the problem with Jbiege's posts is but then again I haven't joined my local chapter of the N.A.A.C.P yet as it seems some of our other members here must have... It seems in recent months some of our members  are more motivated in bolstering blacks and black issues than they are concerned for the well being of Israel and America... I personally feel this is a large distraction to our movement... The fact that Herman Cain is a black man is an important factor... As I said show me one or two black politicians ( President, Mayors, Governors, County Supervisors) that did a good job while in office... West is good but he is  legislator. The track record for black politicians is very poor until Cain proves he is cut from a different cloth  by taking some heat during the primary process I remain skeptical.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 08:18:37 PM »
cjd: Believe me, your man AH is not who you think he is. If you care to know why you can send me a PM.

This is the jbeige that you think is such a great member. Nothing suspicious about these posts, right?

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,57797.msg521542.html#msg521542
Quote from: jbeige
If I have no credibility why are you even answering me?
I said the Jews are the keepers of the land, you want to put the word "own" in it, sorry but I don't believe anyone "owns" the holy land.  There are Christian ties to the holy land also.  I use the word "the Keepers" of the holy land, if it's owned who holds the deed to the property?, Was G_d the mortgage holder?
The problem is your liberalness is showing.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,57820.50.html
Quote from: jbeige
You believe what you want.
The fact is the Mormons and all the other groups will come out in force for Romney, except the Jewish people they will still stick with obama.

Do you really want to get behind this rhetoric?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 08:20:14 PM »
To be honest I even resent seeing Americanhero on the above list...  He was a member that was very protective of our forum... I can't tell you how many times he gave me a heads up on problems saw developing on the forum... All he wanted was to be a part of JTF... Anyway I personally don't see what the problem with Jbiege's posts is but then again I haven't joined my local chapter of the N.A.A.C.P yet as it seems some of our other members here must have... It seems in recent months some of our members  are more motivated in bolstering blacks and black issues than they are concerned for the well being of Israel and America... I personally feel this is a large distraction to our movement... The fact that Herman Cain is a black man is an important factor... As I said show me one or two black politicians ( President, Mayors, Governors, County Supervisors) that did a good job while in office... West is good but he is  legislator. The track record for black politicians is very poor until Cain proves he is cut from a different cloth  by taking some heat during the primary process I remain skeptical.

Ooops, I copied and pasted that, I wasnt even aware that AmericanHero was banned.  I though he left because of some other issues.   He definetely was not a saboteur.