Author Topic: I gotta bring this up to the forum as its own topic  (Read 10226 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: I gotta bring this up to the forum as its own topic
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2011, 04:23:00 PM »
Muman, I wish you told me about it when it happened. I would have done something about it.

Stone Age
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,21861.200.html
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2011, 04:23:44 PM »
Thats not always the case.    Again, do you think Rubystars, chinese Kahanist, CJD,  or I am a Nazi Troll?

Why dont we just start calling them Stormfronters and tell them to leave the forum now.
When have I or anyone else flamed you or the rest these members? Have you not picked up on the fact that Rubystars is one of my very favorite all-time JTFers?

However--since you insist on pushing this and starting a fight with us, you are starting to remind me of ex-JTFer MikeyChua a lot. If you don't remember him, ask Lisa about him sometime and what he was all about.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2011, 04:24:31 PM »
I just want to make it clear that I don't think blacks are monkeys, but I do laugh sometimes when a particularly evil person is compared to a monkey, like Obama. Blacks are human beings with a human soul who need to answer to G-d the same that we do, and being black doesn't automatically make an individual any less righteous or any less intelligent. I've known many decent black people who would NOT deserve to be called a monkey.

I don't think whites should intermarry mostly for the fact that whites are declining both in numbers and as a percentage of the world population and a percentage of the USA population. It's not like it was a few centuries ago where there were more whites and a larger percentage of whites and the white race could afford to have that happen more often.

There is also the issue of children's identity. One girl I work with desperately wants to be white, and has talked about how she's passed for white in the past. She's a very dilute black with a lot of white blood. This has caused a lot of emotional things for her which I think spills over into how she interacts with other people and she's less happy than she would be if she were completely black or completely white.

I think teaching someone about their own heritage, no matter who they are, can be a source of self-esteem and give someone a grounded feeling, a sense of belonging. This is more difficult when someone's parents come from cultures that are very different.

Also I think grandchildren should generally look like their grandparents.

I remember when we had this particular debate in the past. While I disagree at the same time I see what you are saying and you are entitled to this opinion. It isn't racist when people feel the need to marry someone of the same "heritage" or culture.  This is how you feel about whites in general. The way I prefer to word it for my own self is that for me, yes it's important that I married a Jew, but better that I married someone from the same cultural background as me in addition to being Jewish.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2011, 04:26:43 PM »
When have I or anyone else flamed you or the rest these members? Have you not picked up on the fact that Rubystars is one of my very favorite all-time JTFers?

However--since you insist on pushing this and starting a fight with us, you are starting to remind me of ex-JTFer MikeyChua a lot. If you don't remember him, ask Lisa about him sometime and what he was all about.

You are proving my point.  You said people who are prejudice towards blacks are all going to be closet Nazis and I am telling you that even YOU don't beleive that.  ITs a HORRIBLE precedent to set.

Do you really think Im the kind of member who just likes to start fights?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2011, 04:27:34 PM »
Stone Age
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,21861.200.html

yeh, statements like that deserve a good spanking..but not an all out banning..only until insincere with debates would it deserve that.  Muman responded appropriately...learn, JTFers, on how to respond to be people you strongly disagree with.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2011, 04:29:56 PM »
I remember when we had this particular debate in the past. While I disagree at the same time I see what you are saying and you are entitled to this opinion. It isn't racist when people feel the need to marry someone of the same "heritage" or culture.  This is how you feel about whites in general. The way I prefer to word it for my own self is that for me, yes it's important that I married a Jew, but better that I married someone from the same cultural background as me in addition to being Jewish.
yeh, statements like that deserve a good spanking..but not an all out banning..only until insincere with debates would it deserve that.  Muman responded appropriately...learn, JTFers, on how to respond to be people you strongly disagree with.

I think we are all on the same page here and yes, Muman is very good and responding appropriately... but I would say they same for you Dr. Dan, lol. 

Anyway, I am glad I got this off my chest.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2011, 04:35:37 PM »
yeh, statements like that deserve a good spanking..but not an all out banning..only until insincere with debates would it deserve that. Muman responded appropriately...learn, JTFers, on how to respond to be people you strongly disagree with.

Yup. I agree.
But my conscience is clear - I don't attack anyone.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2011, 04:36:52 PM »

She has a point, but I don't agree with it totally.  

But at any rate, imagine if a new member came and said the same thing.  How should we respond?

Lets just say we dissagree.   Thats all Im saying.   Lets not say... 'since you have these racist opinions, were gonna call you a pedophile and a stormfronter because So and so also said that, and he turned out to be a Nazi.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2011, 04:37:42 PM »
Yup. I agree.

Since were discussing favorite members, Id have to put you in the top 3.    ;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2011, 04:38:00 PM »
You are proving my point.  You said people who are prejudice towards blacks are all going to be closet Nazis and I am telling you that even YOU don't beleive that.  ITs a HORRIBLE precedent to set.

Do you really think Im the kind of member who just likes to start fights?
No I don't but I do have to say that I am really surprised at how you have been acting lately, and not in a good way.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2011, 04:43:07 PM »
No I don't but I do have to say that I am really surprised at how you have been acting lately, and not in a good way.

I did it because I saw many long time members feeling uncomfortable.  I dont want this name calling to continue because I care about the forum, not because I disslike you.  And again, I am not singling you out.  I was actually more concerned about Meerkat who said that he is ok with calling members who pre-judge someone based upon race as Stormfronters. 

Thats a destructive path for our forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2011, 04:44:22 PM »
I do believe SS Africans branched off of monkeys.
Look at their skulls and long arm and leg bones.
Look at their pronunced jaws and elephant sized pipes.
Penis size is inversely proportional to brain size.
But where does it say in the bible, Jew or Christian, that we're not allowed to evolve?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2011, 04:46:37 PM »
I think we are all on the same page here and yes, Muman is very good and responding appropriately... but I would say they same for you Dr. Dan, lol. 

Anyway, I am glad I got this off my chest.

We have the best core members in this forum...I see a good future for JTF leadership here down the line.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2011, 04:47:08 PM »
Yup. I agree.

You're the best.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2011, 04:47:23 PM »
But where does it say in the bible, Jew or Christian, that we're not allowed to evolve?

LOL  ok, I have to laugh at that.  Sorry, I know its offensive, but that is FUNNY STUFF!!!!!   :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2011, 04:50:04 PM »
Psychology:

You're the best.

Sarcasim:
 WOW! I feel great! I love you!

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2011, 04:51:19 PM »
She has a point, but I don't agree with it totally.  

But at any rate, imagine if a new member came and said the same thing.  How should we respond?

Lets just say we dissagree.   Thats all Im saying.   Lets not say... 'since you have these racist opinions, were gonna call you a pedophile and a stormfronter because So and so also said that, and he turned out to be a Nazi.

Rubystars is a reasonable human being and a good person.  She gets it.  The majority of Whites have a certain heritage while the majority of blacks have a different culture. I don't know any blacks who are white washed so to speak so she has a great point.

If someone else new were to say the same thing, it would need an explanation.  But I'll you, a real Nazi would hate blacks and Jews and anything good anyway.  So a new member with Rubystar's opinions would have to be extremely inconsistent with his/her views to be warranted a Nazi troll.  Rubystars is righteous and doesn't hate blacks because of their skin...and likes righteous blacks and whites.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2011, 04:52:02 PM »
The issue in my opinion is the culture.

I can easily demonstrate that there are some very good religious Jews who are black. They learn Torah, keep the commandments, and exhibit all signs that they are Jewish {humility and kindness}. I will not, nor will I ever, condemn all blacks because of what some who ascribe to an evil culture do.

As I related many times here. I have encountered the most evil blacks who are gangsters and back in the 80s I had my nose broken by some of these apes. I use the N word to describe these blacks who have no social ability besides crime and mobbing. I have been called racist because of this and I can live with that. I have made a stand against 'gangsta rap' and have been pilloried for that stand.

But I also have experienced some very evil white people. I have had white folks come to my fathers condo and steal clothes and jewelry while they thought I was not looking. I have had white friends who have stabbed me in the back {figuratively} and set me up to get in trouble for things that they did. I really believe that some white folks can act even more 'monkey like' than the blacks.

I judge a person by the way they relate to others. I judge a person on how they act, what they say, how they treat other people, and how they speak of others. While it is true that we often make generalizations, and it is true that when in a 'bad neigborhood' to be on the lookout for people who appear threatening, we should also try not to make judgments based solely on the color of ones skin.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2011, 04:53:48 PM »

If they are Homo Sapiens and can breed with other Homo Sapiens of a different race, then they have free will. If they choose evil, then they are free game in the after life.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2011, 04:55:28 PM »

I am insulted by the insinuation..

8)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2011, 04:55:57 PM »
Mike. Black. White. Those are very broad categories.
Indians and injuns are in the category of caucasian. As well as Jews and 'rabs.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2011, 04:57:24 PM »
Mike. Black. White. Those are very broad categories.
Indians and injuns are in the category of caucasian. As well as Jews and 'rabs.

Injuns are Mongloids. (mostly)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2011, 04:58:00 PM »

8)

well, there ARE exceptions... :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2011, 04:59:31 PM »

8)

Sssho...which is it? Small pipe or small brain....
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2011, 05:00:27 PM »
Sssho...which is it? Small pipe or small brain....

I wont touch this with a 10-foot pole...