Author Topic: I gotta bring this up to the forum as its own topic  (Read 10223 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I gotta bring this up to the forum as its own topic
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2011, 05:01:05 PM »
Rubystars, everyone knows what your opinions are. Some people differ with them but tell me--how often have you been flamed or called a Nazi because of it?

Not by you, but often by other people. Some at JTF haven't understood. They think I hate people based on who they are.

There is a difference between generally having a cynical attitude towards blacks, or thinking the races should stay separate, and using Nazi WN rhetoric about blacks, Jews, and religious people.

True.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2011, 05:02:39 PM »
I wont touch this with a 10-foot pole...

I'll give you a 12ft pole.....c'mon, don't be shy.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2011, 05:11:45 PM »
Penis size is inversely proportional to brain size.

LOL!

I remember when we had this particular debate in the past. While I disagree at the same time I see what you are saying and you are entitled to this opinion. It isn't racist when people feel the need to marry someone of the same "heritage" or culture.  This is how you feel about whites in general. The way I prefer to word it for my own self is that for me, yes it's important that I married a Jew, but better that I married someone from the same cultural background as me in addition to being Jewish.

Jews are a special case. I don't think physical race really matters as much there because of the terrible persecution that Jews were under for centuries which caused them to be diaspora, when they gather back together after so long there are going to be Jews that look like the people of the lands their ancestors were driven to or that they fled to, but that doesn't diminish their essential identity as Jews.

When have I or anyone else flamed you or the rest these members? Have you not picked up on the fact that Rubystars is one of my very favorite all-time JTFers?

Thanks! I think you're cool too :)

Actually, I wasnt refering to you when I was speaking of the monkey thing.  lol  I hope it didn't come off that way. 

Don't worry Briann I didn't take it that way. I just wanted to make sure everyone else understood because it's very easy to misunderstand this kind of thing when an opinion is a nuanced one.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2011, 05:12:50 PM »
Rubystars is a reasonable human being and a good person.  She gets it.  The majority of Whites have a certain heritage while the majority of blacks have a different culture. I don't know any blacks who are white washed so to speak so she has a great point.

If someone else new were to say the same thing, it would need an explanation.  But I'll you, a real Nazi would hate blacks and Jews and anything good anyway.  So a new member with Rubystar's opinions would have to be extremely inconsistent with his/her views to be warranted a Nazi troll.  Rubystars is righteous and doesn't hate blacks because of their skin...and likes righteous blacks and whites.

Thanks Dr. Dan. :)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2011, 05:12:51 PM »
The inverse relation is surely a myth.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2011, 05:26:17 PM »
The inverse relation is surely a myth.

If it were true wouldn't all women be super geniuses?  :::D

I think I know what he meant though.

Asians generally are said have smaller ones than other races however have the highest IQs, and etc. etc. However I don't think there's a direct relationship there. Individual members (pun!  ;D) of any race can be larger or smaller downstairs and be larger or smaller upstairs. This means nothing to the individual.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2011, 05:45:17 PM »
If it were true wouldn't all women be super geniuses?  :::D

I think I know what he meant though.

Asians generally are said have smaller ones than other races however have the highest IQs, and etc. etc. However I don't think there's a direct relationship there. Individual members (pun!  ;D) of any race can be larger or smaller downstairs and be larger or smaller upstairs. This means nothing to the individual.

Just like bigger boobs might be considered inverse to women's intelligence...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2011, 06:05:37 PM »
Just like bigger boobs might be considered inverse to women's intelligence...

Yeah that's another one that is hilarious but not true. :)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2011, 06:17:26 PM »
I think we need to realize that some generalizations are true.  Blacks are more involved in crime than Whites, have higher rates of illegitimacy etc.  That does not mean that we should not judge all people as individuals.  It is a tough balancing act.

I don't think it should mean we are reflexively anti Black.  I had to disagree with Chaim on the Jackie Robinson discussion.  He said Robinson was not a bad guy but had hurt our culture by paving the way for Blacks in sports.

The problem with Blacks is not that some use their G-d given talent to excel in sports.  If that was all they were doing it would be wonderful.  The problem is too many are committing crimes, have unbelievable rates of illegitimacy and are anti Semitic.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2011, 06:18:47 PM »
Yeah that's another one that is hilarious but not true. :)

Sohoo...Ruby....

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2011, 07:21:18 PM »
I did it because I saw many long time members feeling uncomfortable.  I dont want this name calling to continue because I care about the forum, not because I disslike you.  And again, I am not singling you out.  I was actually more concerned about Meerkat who said that he is ok with calling members who pre-judge someone based upon race as Stormfronters. 

Thats a destructive path for our forum.
Actually Meerkat is about the only new (i.e. from this summer) forum member that I think is completely legitimate.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2011, 07:54:57 PM »
Actually Meerkat is about the only new (i.e. from this summer) forum member that I think is completely legitimate.

Yes, I think he is legitmate.  I wouldnt question that.  I just don't want him to believe that its appropriate to call members here 'stormfronters' because they prejudge on skin color... that's destructive.

But its hard to believe that our forum would only be able to get 1 new member over the entire summer that is 'legit'  When I joined, back in late 2006 there were a lot more legitimate new members joining.  I dont think people have changed that dramatically.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2011, 08:25:23 PM »
Sohoo...Ruby....

I'm definitely not discussing my cup size on the forum lol

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2011, 09:03:20 PM »
I'm definitely not discussing my cup size on the forum lol

Walnut brain!
 :laugh:
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2011, 10:35:21 PM »
When have I or anyone else flamed you or the rest these members? Have you not picked up on the fact that Rubystars is one of my very favorite all-time JTFers?

However--since you insist on pushing this and starting a fight with us, you are starting to remind me of ex-JTFer MikeyChua a lot. If you don't remember him, ask Lisa about him sometime and what he was all about.
Whats was the problem with MikeyChua I believe I met him at one or two of the meetings and he seemed like a very nice person?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2011, 01:19:28 AM »
Whats was the problem with MikeyChua I believe I met him at one or two of the meetings and he seemed like a very nice person?

mike chua? is he the older guy approx 40-50yo?
if true then he=nice guy
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2011, 05:14:34 AM »

mike chua? is he the older guy approx 40-50yo?
if true then he=nice guy

Yes he is and he was quite interesting to listen and talk with... He seemed to know quite a few people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2011, 06:56:28 AM »

Walnut brain!
 :laugh:

I thought Walnuts were good for people's brains, they have healthy oils in them!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2011, 07:03:31 AM »
It's great you put cards on the table by starting this thread briann... After reading some of the comments here in this thread I have to say I am slightly depressed and very disappointed... I have noticed a trend here on the forum that is very destructive... It seems that the debate process here in many cases towards new members only goes so far...  It seems that for the lack of a better phrase the process has become Islamized "If we can't convert you to our way of thinking we have to get rid of you"... My take on jbeige  was he was trying to spur up some activity here on the forum... He said stuff that back in 2008 would have had the forum buzzing with activity... He was one of the first to mention Perry here on the forum, his post on Israel was designed to open an entire line of debate on Israel giving members here an avenue to present a concise case on why Israel belongs to the Jewish people and only the Jewish people... His premarital sex post was classic... It's a very real issue and one I am sure many people have a question with...  This is part of the two responses made to his post.
I know many people who have remained a virgin until after marriage. And it is a good thing for a couple to keep the sexual relationship holy. Judaism has an entire set of laws which are meant to ensure that there is a holy bond between a husband and a wife. I will not go into it here as this is not the place for such discussion.

My question is why is it  not?
        The best was the Cain threads... Here the person calls Cain a typical evil black politician in order  to get people here to dig into Cains past dealings and post things on why Cain should gain the support  of our movement...  I looked into Cains past and saw a typical successful  black executive... Nothing overly conservative about him until he decided to get into politics... Has anyone here on the forum gone past the sound bites in the news and looked into Cains past to find anything positive to post? I suppose it easer to call people Størm Frønt nazi trolls and finish them off... The post and page view stats were far higher with a smaller general membership back in 2008 the on line numbers were also better... It seems that we were doing things a bit differently back then.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2011, 07:38:57 AM »
In case of severest doubts on both sides and when some problem is not at all getting resolved and if it earnestly needs to be resolved, then please dare to ask the solution and opinion from the muslamics.

Muslamics are the best judges. Whatever is their real opinion, just reverse it. This methodology never fails.     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2011, 12:00:21 PM »
So jbeige hates Jews and what you care about is his hatred for Negros? What the hell?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2011, 12:26:32 PM »
In case of severest doubts on both sides and when some problem is not at all getting resolved and if it earnestly needs to be resolved, then please dare to ask the solution and opinion from the muslamics.

Muslamics are the best judges. Whatever is their real opinion, just reverse it. This methodology never fails.     

lol good one syyuge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2011, 01:04:00 PM »
So jbeige hates Jews and what you care about is his hatred for Negros? What the hell?
Where did he say he hated Jews? I agree  "What the hell?"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2011, 01:05:20 PM »
Soon this thread will be another that someone moves and locks down.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2011, 02:43:09 PM »
Where did he say he hated Jews? I agree  "What the hell?"

He said our land belongs to Xtians