Poll

Poll: what do women like the most about men?

Looks
1 (7.1%)
Charisma
1 (7.1%)
Confidence
5 (35.7%)
Courage
0 (0%)
Humor
1 (7.1%)
other
4 (28.6%)
I don't know
0 (0%)
What the hell do you want?
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: what do women like the most about men?  (Read 6777 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Poll: what do women like the most about men?
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2011, 03:07:58 PM »
I think we have all seen women who are 50 or 75 pounds or more (depending on height) overweight (by establishment standards) who have all of that "excess" weight on their hips/buttocks and breasts. The result here is an extremely fetching woman.

There are a FEW women who can pull off being overweight, but its VERY rare....  and when these women reach middle ages, the fat looks worse and worse.  However... women who are too skinny, tend to look gaunt and even older when they hit this age.

Being a healthy weight looks best... not too skinny, not too fat.... just right.

For men, I havent the foggiest, but most older women tell me they do NOT like men when they get TOO skinny.  They start to look petite, and unmanly.  (Thats what they say, not me)  I have even seen polls that show older women prefer a man with a round belly over a six-pack.  This is probably not the case for youner women, but older woman dont like 'cut' men the way people think they do.

But the opposite is awful too.... and of course... the health consequences are pretty severe.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2011, 04:43:50 PM »
To each their own. Some men like voluptuous, some like obese, and some like really skinny, and some like muscular.  But it's not what is on the outside; it's also the inside that matters.  Everyone ages, every gets frailer, and more wrinkly and more bald and fatter if already fat and droopier.  When you see your spouse everyday and grow with him/her you essentially become one soul...beauty will always be there as long as the soul and devotion never changes.  That's all I can say after close to 3 years of marriage.
That is a very touching post Dr. Dan. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2011, 06:44:15 PM »
That is a very touching post Dr. Dan. 

Thank you.  To me as long add the other isn't a, mental case, nobody is perfect and splitting up is hardly ever an alternative. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein