Author Topic: Topic name changed. Thread locked.  (Read 18232 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Topic name changed. Thread locked.
« on: June 17, 2007, 02:35:58 PM »
If you we win the war against the Arabs, should we use them as concubines? I think we should because everyone will become Jewish and their will no more Arabs, the childern of those women would be Jewish because they became concubines to Jewish men! Some of them look very good to!

Added by moderator MackaB:  The arab women you have posted pictures of are ugly. 
They are as ugly or uglier than left wing peace now Jewesses.

There are obviously beautiful women from all the nations (both physically and mentally).

If you are going to bring up such a topic, at least have the decency to find an Arab girl that is not waving a PLO flag, a trashy socialite Madonna look alike, or a leather-faced desert dyke wearing a veil.

Let's try to keep it classy.  While the issue of concubines and conduct in war is a valid Torah question, it should not be continually appearing on the home page as this is not our motivation for liberating Israel.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 05:01:19 AM by MackaB »

ftf

The taking of concubines is not permitted anywhere in scripture. It is evil and abhorrent.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
If you we win the war against the Arabs, should we use them as concubines? I think we should because everyone will become Jewish and their will no more Arabs, the childern of those women would be Jewish because they became concubines to Jewish men! Some of them look very good to!

I wouldn't want to reproduce with animals.  I also wouldn't want Jewish blood to be tainted with arab blood.  We can sell them off as prostitutes to other countries.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
What are concubines?

Knowing muslim women, after the men have lost and fought in battle, they'll come out of their houses to continue fighting until their last standings. A lot of arab women have had army training.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
It's pretty much either voluntary or involuntary sexual slavery.  In this case I think it would be involuntary.  In ancient Israel it was done all the time.  It's still done in one form or another in the muslim world.  Beduins in Israel have concubines. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Thats completely evil.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
It's also adultery. 

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant

No Jewish child shall be a spring of:

1) A raped woman;
2) A non-Jewish woman;
3) A Jew-hating woman;
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
In ancient Israel, the Israelites had Cannanite, Edomite, and Midain concubines. So why is it wrong now?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
A child of a raped Jewish woman is considered to be Jewish.  I believe In the Torah, it mentions how outside women can be taken in and their children are considered Jewish if they are sexual slaves.  I could be wrong about that though.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Re: If we win against the Arabs should you use their women as concubines?
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 03:05:36 PM »
The taking of concubines is not permitted anywhere in scripture. It is evil and abhorrent.

Yes, but the ancient did it anway did the disregard the scriptures? Also Abraham had Hagar as concubine!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 03:06:09 PM »
Wasn't that before the prohibition against adultery?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2007, 03:06:43 PM »

Yes, but the ancient did it anway did the disregard the scriptures? Also Abraham had Hagar as concubine!
But i thought he married her, officially?

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2007, 03:09:19 PM »

But i thought he married her, officially?

The reason Arabs are not God choosen people because she was his servent unlike Sarah

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2007, 03:09:46 PM »
Wasn't that before the prohibition against adultery?

have no idea

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2007, 03:14:22 PM »
A child of a raped Jewish woman is considered to be Jewish.  I believe In the Torah, it mentions how outside women can be taken in and their children are considered Jewish if they are sexual slaves.  I could be wrong about that though.

I was talking about an Arab or non-Jewish woman.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2007, 03:21:36 PM »
In ancient Israel, the Israelites had Cannanite, Edomite, and Midain concubines. So why is it wrong now?

Because in ancient times there was no PLO, Hamas, Arab nation, Islam.

And most importantly, there was no such thing as a sense of national identity.

There were tribes, not nations. If you won in a war, you would take a complete and a long-term control over the defeated tribe and/or territory.

Woman were rightless and obeyed any fate. Men had a choice of either fighting or cooperating.

Now, if you defeat one arab country, the population of this country will know that they have a back up from a) other Arab nations and b) Muslim nations.

Thus the Arab women will be still loyal to the ideals of Islam and PLO.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2007, 03:30:25 PM »

Because in ancient times there was no PLO, Hamas, Arab nation, Islam.

And most importantly, there was no such thing as a sense of national identity.

There were tribes, not nations. If you won in a war, you would take a complete and a long-term control over the defeated tribe and/or territory.

Woman were rightless and obeyed any fate. Men had a choice of either fighting or cooperating.

Now, if you defeat one arab country, the population of this country will know that they have a back up from a) other Arab nations and b) Muslim nations.

Thus the Arab women will be still loyal to the ideals of Islam and PLO.

I think I understand but it will be intersting to use them as concubines especaily if they look like Queen Raina yumm or this lebenese girl

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2007, 03:31:35 PM »
Babylonian Jew, does these creatures look like something you'd want to breed with?

Those women ARE NOT ARABS THEIR IRANIANS! EVEN ARABS MAKE FUN OF IRANIANS. ARAB GIRLS ARE PRETTY ALOT OF THEM.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2007, 03:34:21 PM »
So what, there are lots of women all over the world who are beautiful.  Does that mean we should rape them all?

ftf

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2007, 03:34:58 PM »
If you look back at the story of Abraham, you will find that God was angry with him about what he did with hajar, the taking of concubines is a sin, it's adultery if it's consensual, and rape if it isn't, yes it happened in ancient Israel, but reading the bible you will usually see that the people who did it were punished for it.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2007, 03:36:43 PM »
 Hot Arab women
very yumi

yumi

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2007, 03:40:28 PM »
Those women are nothing special BabylonianJew.  In fact, the one on the bottom looks like a middle-aged man.  This post has degenerated into a BabylonianJew arab women adoration session.  Hehe

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2007, 03:45:42 PM »
Hot Arab women
very yumi

yumi

My friend, I can teach you how to get them without starting a war.

In any event, having a sexual orgy in mind while fighting for a holy cause is a desecration of the cause.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2007, 03:47:22 PM »
Umm, no!