Author Topic: David Duke supporting OWS caller spouts Jewhatred on Beck  (Read 856 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
David Duke supporting OWS caller spouts Jewhatred on Beck
« on: October 26, 2011, 03:08:25 AM »
This is simply dispicable... That people like this caller can express such Jew hatred is sickening. Who would have thought that this kind of stuff could happen in America?

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/10/25/what-does-america-stand-for/

GLENN: Okay. I want to go to Scott in New York who is a ‑‑ who says David Duke is his hero. Well, hello, Scott. Welcome to the program.

CALLER: Good morning, Mr. Beck. How are you?

GLENN: I’m great, sir. How are you?

CALLER: I ‑‑ David Duke is my hero, and I’ll tell you why. Because I’d like all your listeners to know that I support the courageous protestors of Occupy Wall Street.

GLENN: I’m sure you do.

CALLER: And I’ll tell you why. Because they are fighting against international Jewish capitalism.

Sorry Scott, no way this is going to end well for you.

“I don’t shut this guy off.  I want you to hear him.  I’m not into political correctness.  I want you to hear him.  Why did I go to Jerusalem?  Because of people like Scott here in New York.  Because of people like Scott.  They want you to hate the Jew.  He hates the Jew,” Glenn said.

Scott also told Glenn that he wanted the Jews “neutralized” in America and shipped off to Madagascar.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2011/10/beck-slams-caller-who-says-hed-like-to.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: David Duke supporting OWS caller spouts Jewhatred on Beck
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 08:18:17 AM »
Scott should be forced to his knees and shot in the head.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 01:08:52 PM »
lol @ Madagascar. That was so random! That reminds me of when Garfield kept trying to ship Nermil off to Abu Dhabi. I'm glad Glenn let this guy talk, it showed how stupid people like that are.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 01:18:43 PM »
This is simply dispicable
No offense but isn't it despicable?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 01:20:58 PM »
lol @ Madagascar. That was so random! That reminds me of when Garfield kept trying to ship Nermil off to Abu Dhabi.
ROTFLMAO!

"Abu Dhabi, it's far away! Abu Dhabi, that's where you'll stay!"
 :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D

Seriously though, how about shipping negroes off to Abu Dhabi? That way they can live happily ever after with their sand bros!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 02:17:44 PM »
No offense but isn't it despicable?

Yes, and if I let the spell checker do its work I would have caught it... But sometimes even I let spelling errors get through... Sorry...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 02:56:30 PM »
lol @ Madagascar. That was so random! That reminds me of when Garfield kept trying to ship Nermil off to Abu Dhabi. I'm glad Glenn let this guy talk, it showed how stupid people like that are.
It was not random at all. "The Madagascar Plan" was one of the proposals the Nazis officially laid out before WWII. That caller is clearly a student of Hitler.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 03:02:14 PM »
It was not random at all. "The Madagascar Plan" was one of the proposals the Nazis officially laid out before WWII. That caller is clearly a student of Hitler.

Thanks for the info. I had no idea about that. Usually when I think of Madagascar it brings up images of Chameleons and Lemurs and Fossas, not Nazis.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 03:02:54 PM »
ROTFLMAO!

"Abu Dhabi, it's far away! Abu Dhabi, that's where you'll stay!"
 :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D

Seriously though, how about shipping negroes off to Abu Dhabi? That way they can live happily ever after with their sand bros!

I've thought of the same thing before.  ;D