Author Topic: look at what these two project kids did!  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: look at what these two project kids did!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 08:57:34 PM »
Utterly disturbing
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 10:35:53 PM »
those  kids will get no time. al the pig sharpton will get them off

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 06:30:54 AM »
They should be charged with attempted murder, not assault. They knew exactly what they were doing when they attacked that innocent white woman. One part of the story stood out to me, that she volunteered at a center to help kids just like them. That doesn't get you any points with them. All they saw was a white woman and decided to kill her. They are always ungrateful to anyone who tries to help them.

I don't like how this article is worded, it seems worded in a way to make the evil perpetrators as sympathetic as possible while describing the innocent victim in the most priveleged terms. That's a bunch of BS how this article was written.

I hope that woman recovers to full health and those two sprogs go to prison for a long time (good luck on that last one right?).

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 01:04:49 PM »
They should be charged with attempted murder, not assault. They knew exactly what they were doing when they attacked that innocent white woman. One part of the story stood out to me, that she volunteered at a center to help kids just like them. That doesn't get you any points with them. All they saw was a white woman and decided to kill her. They are always ungrateful to anyone who tries to help them.

I don't like how this article is worded, it seems worded in a way to make the evil perpetrators as sympathetic as possible while describing the innocent victim in the most priveleged terms. That's a bunch of BS how this article was written.

I hope that woman recovers to full health and those two sprogs go to prison for a long time (good luck on that last one right?).

I agree with you 100% spot on!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 01:13:31 PM »
Thank you Abben

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 01:43:14 PM »

These kids are under 13, which means in the state of NY they will get a slap on the wrist, because in NY you cannot charge children under 13 as adults. Already the case is in the less serious Family Court, and not Criminal Court.

The lesson here is to be found in the Talmud, "Those who are kind to the cruel, in the end will be cruel to the kind". This lady spent her time helping monsters like these, and her family is surprised this is what they get in return. Wake up America, the barbarians are at the gates!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 02:21:14 PM »
These kids are under 13, which means in the state of NY they will get a slap on the wrist, because in NY you cannot charge children under 13 as adults. Already the case is in the less serious Family Court, and not Criminal Court.

The lesson here is to be found in the Talmud, "Those who are kind to the cruel, in the end will be cruel to the kind". This lady spent her time helping monsters like these, and her family is surprised this is what they get in return. Wake up America, the barbarians are at the gates!

I don't think it was a bad thing necessarily to volunteer to help, but I don't think she should have expected any good will in return for it, that's all.

Personally I wouldn't want to pour my time into helping blacks in Harlem, I'll leave that to Pastor Manning. I give food to the food banks around Christmas time here in Houston and I imagine some of that goes to illegal aliens, but there's nothing I can really do about that. I just hope it helps someone who is truly in need.

I don't think she should have been shopping in that neighborhood, not that she was doing anything wrong, but it seems particularly unsafe for her to be there in that location being a white woman.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 05:02:16 PM »

And to add to this.. The NY court system will be kind to these cruel piglets, and will become cruel towards another person who doesn't deserve it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 05:03:51 PM »
I don't think it was a bad thing necessarily to volunteer to help, but I don't think she should have expected any good will in return for it, that's all.

Personally I wouldn't want to pour my time into helping blacks in Harlem, I'll leave that to Pastor Manning. I give food to the food banks around Christmas time here in Houston and I imagine some of that goes to illegal aliens, but there's nothing I can really do about that. I just hope it helps someone who is truly in need.

I don't think she should have been shopping in that neighborhood, not that she was doing anything wrong, but it seems particularly unsafe for her to be there in that location being a white woman.

Actually, I'm familiar with this area and it isn't really dangerous.  It's a regular shopping center and I've gone there once before and wasn't a big deal.  It's just unfortunate that this took place..disgusting animals!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 07:21:51 PM »

Actually, I'm familiar with this area and it isn't really dangerous.  It's a regular shopping center and I've gone there once before and wasn't a big deal.  It's just unfortunate that this took place..disgusting animals!

Ok thanks for the information!

I feel sad that she was subjected to such a hateful attack by these evil creatures.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 07:55:45 PM »
Is is any reason why I don't go into neighborhoods like this?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 08:17:26 PM »
And Harlem is not even the darkest of Africa any longer ::) What did this woman need up there anyway? She should have spent time doing more productive things... Very sad... G-d willing she makes a full recovery however I honestly don't feel sad for her plight.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2011, 10:39:42 PM »
They should be sent back to the jungles in chains.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 05:22:45 AM »
And Harlem is not even the darkest of Africa any longer ::) What did this woman need up there anyway? She should have spent time doing more productive things... Very sad... G-d willing she makes a full recovery however I honestly don't feel sad for her plight.

I don't think she realized that helping communities like that is basically like throwing all your good will down a deep dark black hole. A lot of people just see poor people or people in bad circumstances and really want to help them. I think her heart was in the right place even if she didn't realize that they wouldn't really benefit from it nor would they be grateful in any way. That's why I didn't send any aid to Haiti, it would have been like throwing money down a toilet. The Hatians would still have an absolutely horrible existence no matter how much money was thrown at them, same thing for the blacks in the USA, no matter what they will exist at this low level unless some of the individual people decide to rise above it. The whole I believe will always choose to be at that level unless a miracle happens.

I think this woman thought that she was really doing a good thing for her fellow humans and didn't realize that she really had nothing in common with them at all.

I do feel sorry for her because more than likely if she was willing to volunteer like that she was a very nice person. It's true her time could have been better spent elsewhere, but she probably didn't realize that.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 07:48:55 PM »
She should have been helping God fearing people in Applachia. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt