Author Topic: SaveHindu  (Read 8206 times)

Offline savehindu

• New JTFer
SaveHindu
« on: November 05, 2011, 07:59:51 AM »
 Well we arer from www.savehindu.org v r bothered about Hindu people not the religion, we don't have a state to live, we are nomads, we are chased out of Pakistan, Afganistan, South East Asia, Sri Lanka today we dont have a Hindu state in this world, we are here in this part of the Earth , not as owners of the soil, besause somebody didnot chase us out of this place. We don't have an IDENTITY and we are not developing one, day by day we are getting divided into many castes, sub castes..... Future is bleak ... what to do is the question..  For Centuries we have been victims of Islamic brutality and Christian oppression , comparitively suffered more then what you Jews had suffered. Still we Jews & Hindus are targets of Islamic & Christian forces for no fault of ours. Someway or the other Jews managed to build a nation for yourself but we Hindus still struggle to build a state agnist all odds, with no friends and only foes all around.   

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: SaveHindu
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 08:03:40 AM »
I don't know why India doesn't kick out all the Muslims to Pakistan and become a Hindu country
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 01:18:32 PM »
I don't know why India doesn't kick out all the Muslims to Pakistan and become a Hindu country

What is called Pakistan also belongs to India.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 03:40:18 PM »
What is called Pakistan also belongs to India.
then kick the pakis to hell
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 01:20:19 AM »
Welcome to the forum!!!

I guess the Christians you have a problem are the Coptic Christians? 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 07:20:22 AM »
I thought India is a Hindu country?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 05:04:51 PM »

You would think thought if things don't change, it will be a third world Muzzie country.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 10:47:34 AM »
Well, I'm a christian who does his best to help out hindus where I can.

We're all working together to expose the islamic threat, thats the purpose of this forum.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 09:20:08 AM »
Unfortunately India does not define itself as a homeland for Hindus; consequently, if the quaranimals flood India as they have attempted to do to Israel they can usurp it from within.  India needs to wake up!
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Anshul Singh

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 05:11:09 PM »
The writer said "For Centuries we have been victims of Islamic brutality and Christian oppression "

I disagree with this statement partially.

It is important to note that the British Rule saved India from becoming an islamic state.
Since just before the British came, whole India was slowly going under Islamic rule.

So there was/is no Christian oppression.

I don't think secular way is bad.
BUT its important to control and get rid of Pisslam....

Offline JustaGypsy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2011, 10:04:54 AM »
Welcome to the forum!!!

I guess the Christians you have a problem are the Coptic Christians? 

-Im a Christian myself or the Eastern Orthodox or Byzantine Variety
-I support religious freedom for religious minorities
-I do support India as Hindu Country however
-I stand against Christian Missionaries, they do destroy the oldest religion and culture in the world
-Also the christian missioanries stir up the "blacks"/"schvartzas" in india i mean the adivasi tribals and untouchable low castes against the caucasian caste population
-European Origin People shouldnt be too much offended by anti-christian rhetoric of hindutva nationalists because its not against white people just against the black untouchables, the shvartzas in india
-Untouchables joined Christian Churches, Marxist Outfits called Naxalites, Islam etc. etc.
-Christianty and Islam also stand against Caste System which is racial preservation
-I put race before religion
once you go black we dont want you back!!!

Offline JustaGypsy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2011, 10:16:04 AM »
The writer said "For Centuries we have been victims of Islamic brutality and Christian oppression "

I disagree with this statement partially.

It is important to note that the British Rule saved India from becoming an islamic state.
Since just before the British came, whole India was slowly going under Islamic rule.

So there was/is no Christian oppression.

I don't think secular way is bad.
BUT its important to control and get rid of Pisslam....

The British were also in favour of the realtively fairer skinned caste population.....
once you go black we dont want you back!!!

Offline Anshul Singh

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2011, 01:28:36 PM »
WanderingJew I respect your views.

But as we all know the biggest threat is the rise of Islam in our countries.

I agree problems are there among non-muslims too. Problems are there in every family too.

But atleast all Non-Islamic religion dont sanction rape/forceful-conversion etc.

It is true Christian missionary do spread christianity among untouchables here in India "peacefully".
On the otherhand Islamic traning centres are like military-traning camps (in POK etc.) to spread Islam.

Atleast non-islamic religion respect all womens.
On the other hand Islamic protect only muslim women and rape others.

In the light of these facts I said there is no christian "oppression".

So Let us focus our energy to real threat.

Offline MyJewishSoul

• New JTFer
  • "For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerus
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 11:32:48 PM »
G-d bless India, one of our best allies.
"If the Arabs (Muslims) put down their weapons today there would be no more violence.  If the Israelis put down their weapons today there would be no more Israel."

Offline savehindu

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 04:17:52 AM »
    NO sir it is not. Hindu is a orphen has no land as Hindu land.

Offline savehindu

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 04:29:00 AM »
-Im a Christian myself or the Eastern Orthodox or Byzantine Variety
-I support religious freedom for religious minorities
-I do support India as Hindu Country however
-I stand against Christian Missionaries, they do destroy the oldest religion and culture in the world
-Also the christian missioanries stir up the "blacks"/"schvartzas" in india i mean the adivasi tribals and untouchable low castes against the caucasian caste population
-European Origin People shouldnt be too much offended by anti-christian rhetoric of hindutva nationalists because its not against white people just against the black untouchables, the shvartzas in india
-Untouchables joined Christian Churches, Marxist Outfits called Naxalites, Islam etc. etc.
-Christianty and Islam also stand against Caste System which is racial preservation
-I put race before religion
     PROBLEM is that from the day Islamic and British rule came to India, they looked upon india as a piece of land mass, a real estate with riches and the human being was never valued and from that date to till to date mantality had changed that we all speak of India and Indian that relates to a land mass and not a human identity. Israil is a land mass a state Jews are a human identity. Here in India there is no human identity. HINDU is a human identity that is getting killed.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 04:53:36 AM »
Maybe it is time to start a Jewish,Christian,Hindu alliance against the spread of & containment of Islam in our countries?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 07:55:47 AM »
Maybe it is time to start a Jewish,Christian,Hindu alliance against the spread of & containment of Islam in our countries?

Not a bad idea.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline avivai

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 01:09:30 PM »
there is a "hindus united for israel" page on facebook

Offline Deepak2004

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2013, 07:19:06 AM »
Sir, It's not correct that British saved from Islamic rule in India. East India co. the British colony has its own agenda. The history will tell that. In fact British with the help of Muslims divided our country. British taking the help of Hindus could defeat the Muslims. In short space we can't state the whole history. It will require a deep study of the history of Medieval India. There are authentic historians. The Marxists historians have distorted the truth of the country. That's the reason the false propaganda is floating in the Internet and people with little knowledge who read superficially are biased with wrong ideas of Hinduism.Sir,my humble request do not entertain those comments which are not true. Secondly it will jeopardize our friendly[Hindu-Jew] relationship.Shalom!Jayatu Hindu Rashtra!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2013, 08:08:27 AM »
Sir, It's not correct that British saved from Islamic rule in India. East India co. the British colony has its own agenda. The history will tell that. In fact British with the help of Muslims divided our country. British taking the help of Hindus could defeat the Muslims. In short space we can't state the whole history. It will require a deep study of the history of Medieval India. There are authentic historians. The Marxists historians have distorted the truth of the country. That's the reason the false propaganda is floating in the Internet and people with little knowledge who read superficially are biased with wrong ideas of Hinduism.Sir,my humble request do not entertain those comments which are not true. Secondly it will jeopardize our friendly[Hindu-Jew] relationship.Shalom!Jayatu Hindu Rashtra!

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully one day, the Indians will reclaim their stolen land.