Author Topic: Allen-T vs. Mob of Self Hating Jew/"Christian"/White Pro-Arafat's People in NY  (Read 4944 times)

Allen-T

Had a fun afternoon fighting with a mob of pro-"Palestinian" crazy Jews, "christians" and just deadful white dreck in Union Square. I had intially just screamed at them as I passed through their line that Israel belongs to the Jews, and one guy was like "hey man, I'm Jewish, let's talk. I kept going but I had to wait for my wife so I chowed down my peanuts and strolled back over and started arguing with them. Yeeee Haaaawww!! Funny thing is, I started yelling at first, but after a couple of minutes I lowered my voice, let them make their INSANE arguments and calmly responded. But then one after another got more and more hysterical screaming like madmen!!! I was loving it. And the whole time that they were screaming at me, one beast kept walking over and telling which ever one was screaming at me at the moment, "don't bother, he[me?] just screams YOU down and won't listen!!!!! Invoking Rabbi Kahane's name was a blast! "Aggghhhhhh!! That horrible,blah,blah he wanted to KILL ALL THE GOOD ARABS!!!!!!!!!!" Now I officially understand how insane these people are that I read about. I am quite sure if I was smaller these homosexuals would have beat the crap out of me, in fact one old guy almost tried. I was screaming again towards the end about how the muslims will chop all their heads off for their efforts on their behalf as soon as they have the power to do so, and also about how the muslims hate both of us, but they will respect me where as they just see you all as weak and stupid!! Liberal homos whining like [censored]!!! "But I AM A JEW!!!!!!!!!! No, you are a muslim my wife was telling them!!! Maybe we should go down there next weekend. Is it ok to counter-demonstrate on Sabbath? God, do I wish Chaim was there. He should go down there with a bullhorn and give them hell. We can film it and post it on YT!!!!!!       

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Well my favorite saying about Arabs is....... The best Arab is the one pushing up daisies :)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
That sounds like a fun Saturdy :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
cool beans..

i remember in my college years arguing down "Jews" for Jesus on Washington Square Park..

good times! :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Thank G-d we have people like you and your wife Allen-T.  I had a similar encounter with some self-hating white hippie scum supporters of the notion of "Israeli apartheid" in Santa Cruz, California.  What these short-sighted white idiots don't realize is that appeasing arabs only makes them stronger.  "Peace" with arab muslim nazis will only embolden them, and the muslim nazis are opposed to the values that the liberal whites hold so dear and will destroy them given the chance.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
I would just like to politely remind everyone, that even among Arabs there are righteous gentiles. There are Christian Arabs who are pro-Israel such as Joseph Farah who established the news service WorldNetDaily.

There are others.

I would remind you all that it is not Arabs, but Muslims and Islam who are our enemy.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Allen-T, that's an great story.  Your efforts will be blessed. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
"This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?"

Obviously not, for the crowd involved. My guess that between these creatures enough acid, weed, PCP, and crack was in their bloodstreams to keep the western half of China stoned for a year.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Some of the strongest anti-Zionists are found amongst the ultra-Orthodox Jews. They draw their anti-Zionism from an injunction in the Jewish holy books which state that a Jewish state can only come about after the Jewish messiah has come, and that therefore the state of Israel is a blasphemy. Being an agnostic I simply believe the Jews were there first so it's their land on a historic basis.
"Jews" who are anti-Zionist aren't practicing real Judaism.  They base their beliefs on one verse in the Talmud (ignoring the Torah) that says that "we have been forsworn, by three strong oaths, not to ascend to the Holy Land as a group using force, not to rebel against the governments of countries in which we live, and not by our sins, to prolong the coming of the Mashiach."  But the thing is, we didn't break any of those "oaths."  The United Nations didn't give us Israel, Hashem did.  If Hashem did not want us to have Eretz Yisrael, the Arabs would have still started that war 11 minutes after the state was declared - and they would have won.  And that would have been the end of Israel for many, many years.  But it wasn't, because Hashem wanted us to have Israel.

And, by the way, the Jewish claim to Eretz Yisrael is purely a religious one.  Remember, there were seven nations (the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites) living in the land before the Israelites.  If people came out now claiming they were from one of those nations, and said they wanted a state in their ancestral homeland, should we give them one?  After all, they certainly have more of a historical claim to the land than the Jews, don't they?   

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Some of the strongest anti-Zionists are found amongst the ultra-Orthodox Jews. They draw their anti-Zionism from an injunction in the Jewish holy books which state that a Jewish state can only come about after the Jewish messiah has come, and that therefore the state of Israel is a blasphemy. Being an agnostic I simply believe the Jews were there first so it's their land on a historic basis.
"Jews" who are anti-Zionist aren't practicing real Judaism.  They base their beliefs on one verse in the Talmud (ignoring the Torah) that says that "we have been forsworn, by three strong oaths, not to ascend to the Holy Land as a group using force, not to rebel against the governments of countries in which we live, and not by our sins, to prolong the coming of the Mashiach."  But the thing is, we didn't break any of those "oaths."  The United Nations didn't give us Israel, Hashem did.  If Hashem did not want us to have Eretz Yisrael, the Arabs would have still started that war 11 minutes after the state was declared - and they would have won.  And that would have been the end of Israel for many, many years.  But it wasn't, because Hashem wanted us to have Israel.

And, by the way, the Jewish claim to Eretz Yisrael is purely a religious one.  Remember, there were seven nations (the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites) living in the land before the Israelites.  If people came out now claiming they were from one of those nations, and said they wanted a state in their ancestral homeland, should we give them one?  After all, they certainly have more of a historical claim to the land than the Jews, don't they?   

No, becuase Gd promises us that the land formerly known as Cannan will go to the Children of Abraham, Isacc and Jacob.  The ones who dont' believe in Gd and the bible can start a war if they want to lay claim to land.  If that were to ever happen, the right way for any country to act is to hold steadfast and defend itself...plain and simple. To the victor would go the spoils.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer

No, becuase Gd promises us that the land formerly known as Cannan will go to the Children of Abraham, Isacc and Jacob.  The ones who dont' believe in Gd and the bible can start a war if they want to lay claim to land.  If that were to ever happen, the right way for any country to act is to hold steadfast and defend itself...plain and simple. To the victor would go the spoils.
Good!  See - even you get it, and I often don't agree with you.  Now let's just see if Norman finally understands.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Allen-T

I loved that story. Your wife sounds like a really righteous woman! Can she start posting on the forum?

The problem is my wife has very little free time, she brings alot of work home. Saturday is our only day to really do stuff together and Sundays after church she spends with her father.Yesterday my wife was carrying a copy of the book "Vengeance-The True Story Of An Israeli Counter-Terrorist Team" that got the hippy muslim loving liberals all twisted also. At one point the ones that were talking to my wife started ripping the NYPD apart an me for wearing a NYPD hat. They were defending Sean Bell and miggers in general. My wife kept saying to them "but where do you LIVE?" "Do you live in Bed-Stuy,South Jamaica,etc?" "you love'm then go live with them, really put your LIFE where your mouth is". My wife has this way of very meekly but clearly,with just enough sprinkle of naivety delivering such questions, then adding the most annoying, knowing chuckle afterwards, it's great[except when it's directed at me ;)]  

Allen-T

"This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?"

Obviously not, for the crowd involved. My guess that between these creatures enough acid, weed, PCP, and crack was in their bloodstreams to keep the western half of China stoned for a year.

You got that right. One guy, the older guy I though would hit me sooner or later, was in my face SCREAMING that I don't speak arabic and he does, and muslims are great. They all looked and sounded like gay stoners. And seemed to think I get all my info from Fox news. I wish I had my JTF shirt on!!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Fun day allen-t!

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
that's awesome Allen!

I have been thinking of doing something in Berkeley, CA...which might be the most fun place for this sort of activity.

hahaha way to go.

Allen-T

My primary question to these nuts yesterday was "Why, why as Jews, would you actively try to destroy the ONE place that Jews have for themselves when there are some 22 or 23 other arab/muslim/nazi states the arabs can happily go to? The only answer they had was "because the arabs have been there for 1,000 years". On land that doesn't belong to them, I repeated. One actually was so stupid he actually asked me if God was a real estate agent. Yes, regarding Israel, it does seem that way. Alot of things Rabbi Kahane says in speechs were coming into my head. At one point I started asking them "Why be Jewish?" Why, stand here identifying yourselves as Jews and spit upon everything that is at the foundation of what you are? No answer to that one. I also added "don't ya think it's strange that a goy like me can figure that one out but you can't" Questioning their Judaism seemed to get them the most riled up. Hippies of the Mosaic persuasion. They actually thought I was being paid to do what I was doing. One guy who was screaming at me loudly with very gay lisp, when it started to rain shifted from SCREAMING at me to....delicately putting his arm around his friend and saying "Tom, move off the metal graaaaate, you'll get electrocuted!!!!" ;D ;D "Who are YOU to tell ME what BEING A JEW IS?" one dyke kept screaming at me. "Someone who can read the Bible? :-* :-*" The best was the guy who kept saying to whoever was screaming at ME, that all I do is scream at them!!?? He definitely would have hit me I think if I was smaller. I wish Chaim would bullhorn them. One guy did come up to me and shook my hand and agreed with me, and said that he tried once with them, they are all nuts. Most however supported the beasts.     

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer

My primary question to these nuts yesterday was "Why, why as Jews, would you actively try to destroy the ONE place that Jews have for themselves when there are some 22 or 23 other arab/muslim/nazi states the arabs can happily go to? The only answer they had was "because the arabs have been there for 1,000 years". On land that doesn't belong to them, I repeated. One actually was so stupid he actually asked me if G-d was a real estate agent. Yes, regarding Israel, it does seem that way. Alot of things Rabbi Kahane says in speechs were coming into my head. At one point I started asking them "Why be Jewish?" Why, stand here identifying yourselves as Jews and spit upon everything that is at the foundation of what you are? No answer to that one. I also added "don't ya think it's strange that a goy like me can figure that one out but you can't" Questioning their Judaism seemed to get them the most riled up. Hippies of the Mosaic persuasion. They actually thought I was being paid to do what I was doing. One guy who was screaming at me loudly with very gay lisp, when it started to rain shifted from SCREAMING at me to....delicately putting his arm around his friend and saying "Tom, move off the metal graaaaate, you'll get electrocuted!!!!" ;D ;D "Who are YOU to tell ME what BEING A JEW IS?" one dyke kept screaming at me. "Someone who can read the Bible? :-* :-*" The best was the guy who kept saying to whoever was screaming at ME, that all I do is scream at them!!?? He definitely would have hit me I think if I was smaller. I wish Chaim would bullhorn them. One guy did come up to me and shook my hand and agreed with me, and said that he tried once with them, they are all nuts. Most however supported the beasts.     
Well, claiming that the Hajis should get Eretz Yisrael "because they've been there for 1,000 years" makes them idiots on a few accounts:

1. Eretz Yisrael was almost completely empty for years before the Jews started re-settling it in the latter part of 19th Century.  Before that, it was Ottoman territory but there was nobody there.  Once the Jews started coming back, the Hajis realized that they could get a lot higher wages working for the Jews in "Palestine" than they ever could in their own Arab Muslim Nazi countries.  So they thousands of them flocked to "Palestine" and ended up staying there, and those are today's "Palest!nians."  So, in conclusion, the Fakestinians have certainly not been there for 1,000 years.

2. The Jewish claim to Eretz Yisrael is, once again, a purely religious one.  So even if the Arab Muslim Nazis had been there for 1,000 years, the land would still be ours because Hashem gave it to us.

3. If we distributed all the lands on Earth according to who had the furthest-back historical claim, their beloved US of A would still have 50 states, but New York would be "Mohawk" and Michigan would be "Chippewa" and Arizona would be "Hopi."  After all, their historical claim goes back more than 1,000 years, doesn't it?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nobody who hates Israel is a Jew. A piece of Amalek goat dreck is more like it. The Torah/Talmud teach that Erev Rav scum are not real Jews and never were. Scripture says treat these creatures like Muslim or any other Nazis.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Nobody who hates Israel is a Jew. A piece of Amalek goat dreck is more like it. The Torah/Talmud teach that Erev Rav scum are not real Jews and never were. Scripture says treat these creatures like Muslim or any other Nazis.
Well, Chaimfan, for better or for worse, anyone whose mother is a Jew is a Jew.  Unfortunately, there are some Israel-hating Jews like the Neturei Karta and Satmar.  But that doesn't mean the drek they're practicing is real Judaism, and it most certainly isn't.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Well, Chaimfan, for better or for worse, anyone whose mother is a Jew is a Jew.  Unfortunately, there are some Israel-hating Jews like the Neturei Karta and Satmar.  But that doesn't mean the drek they're practicing is real Judaism, and it most certainly isn't.
Chaim says that they are considered traitors (he gave the Hebrew word but I forgot it) and are excommunicated. Then they are viewed as goy, or even Amalek.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Chaim says that they are considered traitors (he gave the Hebrew word but I forgot it) and are excommunicated. Then they are viewed as goy, or even Amalek.
Well, I suppose they could be excommunicated.  You don't see Cherem very much these days, though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I don't even know that formal excommunication is always necessary. I think it is safe to say that NK Nazis were never Jews to begin with.