Author Topic: The "Anti-Bibi"  (Read 3653 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
The "Anti-Bibi"
« on: November 14, 2011, 09:24:21 PM »
Name-interpreting American Kabbalist Rabbi David Katz of Safed gives a Kabbalistic and Gematria appraisal of the deeper meaning and symbolism of Israeli Prime Minister's Hebrew name בנימין בן בן ציון צילה נתניהו on the Tamar Yona show http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/3510 referring to Netanyahu's good side as a possible Moshiach ben David/Moshiach Ben Yosef figure.

And also on Katz's blog http://soulmazal.blogspot.com/
to Netanyahu's darker potential as an agent of the NWO and the Erev Rav (the Mixed Multitude of nominally Jewish "non-Jews", both Torah-observant and anti-Torah who it is predicted would rule Israel before the Moshiach) - "the Anti-Bibi"!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The "Anti-Bibi"
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 09:58:40 PM »
I do believe that there is a certain power which is contained in our names.... I have done some examination of the gematria of my names and have come up with some interesting insights {Maybe I will share them at a future date}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 10:46:27 AM »
This is a joke. Don't take what he says seriously. He made "predictions" of Moshiah here and Moshiah there. Also said "Halacha Lemishe" about the terrorist swap (1,000+ terrorists for 1 soldier) and then admitingly said that hes not a real Rabbi. (But at the same time tried to prove that another Rabbi isn't a real Rabbi either, yeaa makes his point really well). Either way all this is non-sense and a distraction. The faster these types are ignored the better the outcome for the rest of the Jewish nation. And by his own words I refuse to refer to him as a "rabbi" because he is not (and this is what he said).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 03:21:43 PM »
This is a joke. Don't take what he says seriously. He made "predictions" of Moshiah here and Moshiah there. Also said "Halacha Lemishe" about the terrorist swap (1,000+ terrorists for 1 soldier) and then admitingly said that hes not a real Rabbi. (But at the same time tried to prove that another Rabbi isn't a real Rabbi either, yeaa makes his point really well). Either way all this is non-sense and a distraction. The faster these types are ignored the better the outcome for the rest of the Jewish nation. And by his own words I refuse to refer to him as a "rabbi" because he is not (and this is what he said).

So instead of considering what was said you just attack the Rabbi. I do not know this Rabbi nor did I listen to his discussion on the topic. But he is not the only Rabbi who discusses the concepts of gematria and names. Just because you don't like this rabbi is not a reason to commit lashon hara against him. Regardless of whether he is a 'real rabbi' whatever that means. Do you have a problem with the ideas of Gematria and Mysticism?

True it is wrong for anyone to suggest that they know when Moshiach will arrive because {as we have discussed here many times} it often leads Jews to lose faith when such dates come and go without any Moshiach. But that is another topic...

I don't know what he said about the secrets found in Bibis name... But I do believe that there is power in names.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 04:07:09 PM »
The indescribably beautiful Kahanista Tamar Yona was quite enthralled with Katz anyway!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 05:15:08 PM »
So instead of considering what was said you just attack the Rabbi. I do not know this Rabbi nor did I listen to his discussion on the topic. But he is not the only Rabbi who discusses the concepts of gematria and names. Just because you don't like this rabbi is not a reason to commit lashon hara against him. Regardless of whether he is a 'real rabbi' whatever that means. Do you have a problem with the ideas of Gematria and Mysticism?

True it is wrong for anyone to suggest that they know when Moshiach will arrive because {as we have discussed here many times} it often leads Jews to lose faith when such dates come and go without any Moshiach. But that is another topic...

I don't know what he said about the secrets found in Bibis name... But I do believe that there is power in names.

No I dont "just attack this 'rabbi' ". I dont call him "rabbi" because he himself told me personally that he isn't a Rabbi. Don't believe me? just email him and ask. And he also by the way attacked Rav Bar Haim Shalitta when I was disproving his hypothesis about the "gilad shalit deal". Anyway I don't really care. My point is that these things whether true (or not) are distractions. His classes only confuse Jews and he is bringing wrong information that you should be aware about.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 05:18:22 PM »
The indescribably beautiful Kahanista Tamar Yona was quite enthralled with Katz anyway!

Shes not a "Kahanista", she does a lot of good, but wouldn't call her a "Kahanista". Anyway she's a female, and they get like that sometimes.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 05:49:56 PM »
I have listened to many of her shows and I would certainly call her a Kahanist.  If she doesn't fit that label I don't know who does.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 06:49:02 PM »
I have listened to many of her shows and I would certainly call her a Kahanist.  If she doesn't fit that label I don't know who does.

I certainly agree. Tamar always discusses HaRav Kahane and has Shifra Hoffman on her show {who definately worked with the Rabbi}...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 07:41:23 PM »
Anyway she's a female, and they get like that sometimes.

Tag, can you please clarify this statement?  Get like what? 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 07:51:22 PM »
Tag, can you please clarify this statement?  Get like what? 

"enthralled"  - Meaning= To hold spellbound;

Nothing against females, love and respect to them. Just women are more on the emotional side. Which isn't negative, just saying.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 07:51:56 PM »
Oh, OK.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 08:59:23 PM »
"enthralled"  - Meaning= To hold spellbound;

Nothing against females, love and respect to them. Just women are more on the emotional side. Which isn't negative, just saying.

I find myself being "enthralled/held spellbound" more and more these days. How can one stand to watch the news where these Occupy idiots are treated as heroes. They need to go out and get a job. I am getting tired of working 55-60 hours per week to support them, the illegal aliens and the frackin muslims.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."