Author Topic: "Rabbi" Yehuda Krueser: Rabbi Kahane would oppose Price Tag  (Read 723 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
"Rabbi" Yehuda Krueser: Rabbi Kahane would oppose Price Tag
« on: November 15, 2011, 04:30:15 AM »
Yehuda Krueser dares to lie and say Rabbi Kahane would oppose Price Tag because it's illegal. Really? When Rabbi Kahane ordered to burn down Russian KGB churches in Jerusalem, to beat Arabs and Negroes and skinheads, to bomb Soviet diplomatic targets and offered revolution, was it legal? When will the desecration of the memory of our Rabbi by Yehuda Krueser, Baruch Marzel, Itamar Ben Gvir and other spies be stopped?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/224502#.TsIslz24qdA
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:35:49 AM by Fourth Philosophy »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: "Rabbi" Yehuda Krueser: Rabbi Kahane would oppose Price Tag
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 05:01:01 AM »

Yehuda Krueser is a joke. Anyone who knows who Rabbi Kahane was and what he did knows that he never shied away from doing illegal things whenever it was the right course of action. Rabbi Kahane put morality and justice above technical legality and that's precisely what made him a great man.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 05:47:56 AM »
I think you are misunderstanding the Rabbi.
He is not condemning price tag on moral grounds. It's just in his view, he believes pragmatically it is not effective
or not as effective as other tactics.
Just because you differ with him on strategy or tactics, I don't think that this is enough to start
taking away his Rabbinical status.
After all he didn't become the Rosh Yeshiva in Rabbi Kahane's Yeshiva for nothing.
He obviously had a great deal of connection and approval of Rabbi Kahane.
Let us be zealous to guard the honor of Rabbinic scholars.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 05:59:05 AM »
בס''ד

Yehudah Krueser is a liar who is desecrating the memory of Rabbi Meir Kahane zt"l.

Rabbi Kahane was convicted of bombing the Soviet diplomatic complex in Glen Cove, Long Island and went to prison on that charge. The rabbi pleaded guilty and admitted proudly that he was involved in the bombing.

Rabbi Kahane personally directed me as the JDL National Chairman to bomb Soviet diplomatic targets.

Rabbi Kahane was also convicted of inciting the kidnapping of Soviet diplomats.

In Israel, the rabbi personally ordered the burning down of a notorious KGB-front "church" in Jerusalem and helped created the underground group "Terror Neged Terror" (Terror Against Terror).

Yehudah Krueser is stabbing the Jews of Tag Mechir (Price Tag) in the back. Krueser and Michael Ben Ari, Baruch Marzel and Itamar Ben Gvir sold out a long time ago.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 06:03:05 AM »
I think you are misunderstanding the Rabbi.
He is not condemning price tag on moral grounds. It's just in his view, he believes pragmatically it is not effective
or not as effective as other tactics.
Just because you differ with him on strategy or tactics, I don't think that this is enough to start
taking away his Rabbinical status.
After all he didn't become the Rosh Yeshiva in Rabbi Kahane's Yeshiva for nothing.
He obviously had a great deal of connection and approval of Rabbi Kahane.
Let us be zealous to guard the honor of Rabbinic scholars.

The article says : "Yehudah Kreuser of the Binyamin-region community of Mitzpeh Yericho said, Monday, that Rabbi Meir Kahane would not have approved the "price tag" vandalism carried out against, Arab, leftist and military targets in reaction to actions taken against Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria. Interviewed by Arutz Sheva's Hebrew service, ahead of Monday evening's 21st anniversary of Rabbi Kahane's murder, Rabbi Kreuser said that Rabbi Kahane was against illegal activities, saying people could not take the place of authorities, the state or the Israel Defense Forces"

I can't see any misunderstanding of Yehudah Kreuser in the initial post. That's just what Yehudah Kreuser said.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 06:14:48 AM »
I just can't believe that rabbi Kreuzer would make up such an obvious lie. Perhaps he personally disapproves tag-mechir and he thoughtlessly tried to hang on to a tall tree, as we say in Hebrew, and attributed his opinion to rabbi Kahane.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 07:34:42 AM »
Historical "revisionism" aka denial has always been a tactic of people who speak against Jews. I think it's sad that a rabbi is stooping to that tactic.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 09:11:26 AM »
So according to R. Krueser the secular state has the right to destroy the property of Religious Jews living in their homeland while having their property and the property of the occupying Arabs is protected by the legalities of that same state?  Rabbi Kahane would have picked apart that premise as being fundamentally illegal in itself.  Shame on him for speaking lashon hara against Rabbi Kahane.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא