Author Topic: This is how a real Jewish man looks like  (Read 4118 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
This is how a real Jewish man looks like
« on: November 15, 2011, 07:19:31 PM »
The Hebrew means Price Tag

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: This is how a real Jewish man looks like
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 07:22:15 PM »
What the hell is a 'real Jewish man'? Now you are just being silly... Do you think he looks tough? Come on...

Is this a 'real jewish man' according to you?

Sorry ron, I'm not impressed by stuff like this... Do you think this is what will make the Jewish people victorious? Acting like gangsters? I doubt it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 07:23:46 PM »
What the hell is a 'real Jewish man'? Now you are just being silly... Do you think he looks tough? Come on...

Yea, you're right, IDF soldiers look tough. Just look at Gilad Shalit.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 07:25:41 PM »
Yea, you're right. IDF soldiers look tough. Just look at Gilad Shalit.

:laugh:

And Muman- no thats an Anglo whitey clearly not a Hebrew.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 07:27:47 PM »
Seriously.... I doubt that this is going to be the savior of the Jewish people...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 07:28:31 PM »
בס''ד

G-d bless all heroic Jewish freedom-fighters.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 07:30:11 PM »
בס''ד

G-d bless all heroic Jewish freedom-fighters.

Do you really think that this kind of stuff is good for the Jewish people? I really think that it looks foolish to me...

Certainly all who fight for the Jewish peoples survival are righteous. But this kind of stuff is disorganized and childlike. I doubt it has a serious chance of changing anything other than create a negative outlook towards the religious zionist Jew.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 07:36:51 PM »
Seriously?

What makes a great heroic person are is actions and wisdom.  Forget about the clothes he chooses to wear.

But if your point is what this person does to out himself out there to at least bring awareness of the injustices against our people, then a hero he would be. 

In the situation of tag machir..they are certainly brave.  But to call them heroes, from my understanding is illegal.  Isn't that correct Chaim?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 07:38:31 PM »
Seriously?

What makes a great heroic person are is actions and wisdom.  Forget about the clothes he chooses to wear.

But if your point is what this person does to out himself out there to at least bring awareness of the injustices against our people, then a hero he would be. 

In the situation of tag machir..they are certainly brave.  But to call them heroes, from my understanding is illegal.  Isn't that correct Chaim?

That was my point... I think that a 'real Jewish man' can look many ways... In this particular setting maybe he is portraying his Jewish pride in a manner which is more 'in your face'...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 07:39:27 PM »
Who cares about what he's wearing.  I think all Jews in Israel should be armed.  It should be a law. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 07:48:31 PM »
Who cares about what he's wearing.  I think all Jews in Israel should be armed.  It should be a law. 

You sure about that? I don't want the commies armed. They will shoot at Jews like they did at the Altelena again.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 07:53:20 PM »
You sure about that? I don't want the commies armed. They will shoot at Jews like they did at the Altelena again.

From my experience in America, it's usually the lefties who are afraid of guns, and who push for gun control.  The want their victims disarmed and helpless. 

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 08:13:12 PM »
בס''ד

Notice that I said, "G-d bless all heroic Jewish freedom-fighters". That is just a generalized statement, not supporting anything specific. That statement is legal even though people can interpret that to mean support for specific individuals or groups.

If someone wishes to express themselves in regard to a specific group like Tag Mechir, it is legal to say, "I do not condemn Tag Mechir". Because no one can legally force you to condemn something.

In regard to this brave young Jew in the picture above, I do not condemn him or Tag Mechir. "Tag Mechir" (Price Tag) is what is written in Hebrew on his shirt.

BTW Tag Mechir is actually carrying out actions quite professionally. They have firebombed mosques, vandalized Arab Nazi property, attacked and damaged Israeli army vehicles and so on. The entire Shabak (Israeli FBI or KGB), the police, and the border patrol are frantically trying to catch them and have not been able to. When an underground organization is able to carry numerous attacks on sensitive targets, that is the definition of a successful and professional operation.

Of course, we are a law-abiding movement both in the U.S. and in Israel. But we will never condemn those Jews who decide to risk their lives and their freedom because they love the Jewish people and the Land of Israel.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 08:49:18 PM »
Typically the most capable people Jewish or Gentile are very unassuming and plain in looks. You would never tell by looking at me that I was armed, extremely well trained or even alert to what is going on around me.

The only action I take around "mall-ninjas" is to give them a wide berth.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 09:40:56 PM »
It's a tough look, I kinda like it.  Anything that helps the Jewish people can't be bad.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 09:51:25 PM »
Would love to have a sweatshirt like that. Perhaps someone needs to make them and possibly sell them as well?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 10:01:11 PM »
I would love to have a sweat shirt like that two.  Where can I find it?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 10:13:37 PM »
It's a tough look, I kinda like it.  Anything that helps the Jewish people can't be bad.

How does this help?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 10:20:35 PM »
Do you really think that this kind of stuff is good for the Jewish people? I really think that it looks foolish to me...

Certainly all who fight for the Jewish peoples survival are righteous. But this kind of stuff is disorganized and childlike. I doubt it has a serious chance of changing anything other than create a negative outlook towards the religious zionist Jew.

:o

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 10:25:11 PM »
Would love to have a sweatshirt like that. Perhaps someone needs to make them and possibly sell them as well?

Wepay came out with a new feature recently called "wepay stores" - its free for anyone to create an online store (unlike other sites like paypal which charge you just to have the store itself, and wepay only takes a cut when you actually make sales.

So it would certainly be worth a shot to create a free online store selling this and Kahanist and JTF merchandise if they're able to make them.  I've been meaning to suugest this on the forum for a while now but kept forgetting.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2011, 10:30:55 PM »
Wepay came out with a new feature recently called "wepay stores" - its free for anyone to create an online store (unlike other sites like paypal which charge you just to have the store itself, and wepay only takes a cut when you actually make sales.

So it would certainly be worth a shot to create a free online store selling this and Kahanist and JTF merchandise if they're able to make them.  I've been meaning to suugest this on the forum for a while now but kept forgetting.

Kool. Would I have to actually make the shirts myself or they will make it for me and ship it out? (as long as I got the pictures, etc.)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2011, 10:46:56 PM »
Kool. Would I have to actually make the shirts myself or they will make it for me and ship it out? (as long as I got the pictures, etc.)

No you would need to have the merchandise.  Wepay is just the conduit for the online store's webpage and making secure payments over it to purchase whatever is being sold.  It could be for any type of business.   So we need someone who can make the stuff.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2011, 11:48:28 PM »
When Tag Mechir take on the Judenrat Govt there cause so rigthteous!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 12:10:24 AM »

Back during the Election of 2008 I had some JTF 2008 T-Shirts printed up.... I will see if I can find the name of the company which made them and post it here... I think it was something like 'zazzle' ...

http://www.zazzle.com

http://www.zazzle.com/custom/hoodies

I made the attached image using their online Hoodie creation utility...

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 12:27:55 AM by muman613 »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2011, 06:23:28 AM »
Are the skull and bones + swords the official Tag Mechir symbol?