Author Topic: Israeli military Dr. save Arab girl hit by arab rock  (Read 12957 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Israeli military Dr. save Arab girl hit by arab rock
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2007, 01:13:37 AM »
We do not follow Christian morals on this forum we follow Jewish morals and laws, and these are to be merciless in war against our enemies. If you could prove that this girl and her family were loyal to Israel and the Jewish people, then I wouldnt have a problem helping her, but if her family in any way assists or even supports our enemies then no help should be given to them under any circumstances.

Who says Jewish and Christian morals are not one in the same on this matter? We are used to a watered-down, bastardized PC castrated form of the Gospels today that completely misses the point. NOWHERE does the New Testament teach for nations to be merciful to Nazis. Read Matthew 15: 24-8. When the Canaanite woman (Canaanites were that era's equivalent of Arab Muslim Nazis) asks for her daughter to be exorcised from the demon (probably Allah) inhabiting her, Jesus makes clear he was sent only to the children of Israel, and that Canaanites are dogs. The woman's daughter is purged only after the woman acknowledges to Christ that her people are vile Nazi animals.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2007, 01:15:53 AM »
Death to Arabs, of any age, should not become a goal by itself, since if we start killing all people who want to see us dead, we would have to kill 75% of the world.
I would say that it is more than that, but Scripture does say exactly what should happen to them. Both testaments of the Bible (Jewish and Christian, that is) teach that evil people deserve death.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2007, 01:48:00 AM »
Death to Arabs, of any age, should not become a goal by itself, since if we start killing all people who want to see us dead, we would have to kill 75% of the world.
I would say that it is more than that, but Scripture does say exactly what should happen to them. Both testaments of the Bible (Jewish and Christian, that is) teach that evil people deserve death.

CF, as I said, they could deserve 5 deaths, but it is not the goal. You could kill some of them as a result of achieving your goal, but you should not go to kill just to kill.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2007, 01:49:27 AM »
Who says kill anybody? They could have refused to treat her. That's all they needed to do.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2007, 01:55:05 AM »
Who says kill anybody? They could have refused to treat her. That's all they needed to do.

That's all they need to do to achieve what? I mean, what the death of one kid would bring to us? Really... think about it.

But you can take actions of larger scale to ensure that they are no longer within the jurisdiction of our police or doctors, that is out of Israel.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2007, 01:57:08 AM »
That little girl was living for the day she could get to murder her very first Jew. The Arabs want to be independent--they want their own state--why couldn't an Arab hospital treat her?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2007, 02:00:42 AM »
That little girl was living for the day she could get to murder her very first Jew. The Arabs want to be independent--they want their own state--why couldn't an Arab hospital treat her?

You started out very good with saying that "The Arabs want to be independent", and they should be independent somewhere else, and the way to do that is not by a single accident of proudly refusing to help. You encourage them to leave, and then all Arab hospitals in the world will be at their disposal.

Why find sadistic and masochistic measures, when there are simple solutions?

I mean, you don't rape a woman, who is trying to seduce you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2007, 02:06:33 AM »
How do you compare rape to doing nothing?

This Muslim child was wounded by a fellow Muslim. Let's let her own kind step up and save her life. But they would have loved to see the girl die. That way, they could drag her body before the Associated Nazi Press' cameras and claim that Israelis killed her.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2007, 02:14:51 AM »
How do you compare rape to doing nothing?

This Muslim child was wounded by a fellow Muslim. Let's let her own kind step up and save her life. But they would have loved to see the girl die. That way, they could drag her body before the Associated Nazi Press' cameras and claim that Israelis killed her.

By saying "you don't rape a woman, who is trying to seduce you" I mean that it is dumb to create problems for yourself in order to resolve them later.

I mean, winning in so many wars, and telling Arabs to stay every time is the highest level of idiotism and masochism in my understanding.

Americans kicked out 2 million Japanese during WWII. They did not kill them. They let them go. And it is better than killing them, if at the end you achieve the same result - homeland free of enemy.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2007, 02:25:57 AM »
I'll add something more.

Americans later still killed over 300,000 Japanese in the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but then those people were the enemy nation, and not American nationals.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2007, 02:41:09 AM »
And look at Japan now.

The inventors of kamikaze attacks are now the most Westernized country in South Asia. and they thank America for their success.

And now look at Israel and feel the difference.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2007, 03:00:34 AM »
My cousin works as a nurse in a hospital in Beer Sheva that treats both Jewish and Arab children. So is she engaging in evil deeds by working in a place like this?

She should not be treating arab children, unless they are children of Christian, Israel-loving Arabs. It is legitimate, IMHO, to help this category.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2007, 05:53:11 AM »
Here's a solution:

Whenever an Arab is hit with a rock by another Arab, or whenever they need free medical attention that they leach off the "cruel, oppressive Jews, and the 'apartheid' Israeli Government occpupation forces", they should be forced to sign a paper saying that they will leave Israel.

If they (or their parents) don't sign, no treatment.

If they sign, we can treat them and as soon as they get out of the hospitable bed, they gather their belongings and are on a train out of Israel and not allowed anywhere within the boarders of Eretz Israel.

They get to leave with their lives and plenty of Arab nations for them to settle in.

Else they can try their luck in the Gaza local hospital.

newman

« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2007, 06:29:40 AM »
Here's a solution:

Whenever an Arab is hit with a rock by another Arab, or whenever they need free medical attention that they leach off the "cruel, oppressive Jews, and the 'apartheid' Israeli Government occpupation forces", they should be forced to sign a paper saying that they will leave Israel.

If they sign, we can treat them and as soon as they get out of the hospitable bed, they gather their belongings and are on a train out of Israel and not allowed anywhere within the boarders of Eretz Israel.

They get to leave with their lives and plenty of Arab nations for them to settle in.

If I were a doctor and a sand ape wanted my help I would prescribe a bacon sandwich and a lead pill (7.62mm variety)!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2007, 07:30:21 AM »
Here's a solution:

hmmm...you might have something good there.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2007, 07:45:19 AM »

If I were a doctor and a sand ape wanted my help I would prescribe a bacon sandwich and a lead pill (7.62mm variety)!

There is a way to combine the two: Bacon-bit buckshot. You load shotguns shell full of bacon bits and blast away (of course only for non-lethal situations).  They get molten hot bacon bits embedded in their belly.

I think this should be the new standard in non-lethal force situations when dealing with muslims.

newman

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2007, 07:51:40 AM »

There is a way to combine the two: Bacon-bit buckshot. You load shotguns shell full of bacon bits and blast away (of course only for non-lethal situations).  They get molten hot bacon bits embedded in their belly.

I think this should be the new standard in non-lethal force situations when dealing with muslims.

Good point.

I worked in bio-tech. I know blood serum can be freeze dried into powder. Why not load freeze dried pigs' blood into hollow points? Top terrorist deterent for police and border guards etc. Pershing dipped bullets into pigs blood to kill moslem moros in the PI and burried their stinking carcasses in pig hide......they never attacked US forces again.

newman

« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2007, 07:53:33 AM »

Good point.

General pershing dipped bullets into pigs blood to kill morro moslems in the PI and burried their carcasses in pig hide. They never attacked US forces again.